Author Topic: Fresh Start Again  (Read 874 times)

iron187

• Getbig I
Fresh Start Again
« on: November 16, 2006, 11:49:18 PM »
After a two year break from completely touching a weight, I am getting back in the routine.  I worked out with two friends who both won the state show in their weight categories back then.  I ran two cycles and was on the virge of competing until divorce and other BS.  I have lost almost all gaines but am looking for some cycle advice.  I ran 750mg Test Ent.  with 250mg decca. and 160mg dbol for prev. cycles.  I would like some advice on next cycle.  Please include all anti gyno and post cycle info.  I weighed in at 231 two years ago.....now am at 185....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Fresh Start Again
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »
Since you haven't touched a weight in two years why don't you wait about six months or so before even thinking about doing a cycle? That would probably be a good idea just to make sure you don't hurt yourself.

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 10:22:29 AM »
Totally agree with Rimbaud

VICIOUS_BEAST

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:15:38 AM »
RUN THE PROTEIN AND CREATINE FOR 6 MONTHS...SEE IF YOUR BODY REMEMBERS WHATS GOIN ON, SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GAIN ON THAT...WE KNOW YOUR IN A RUSH,BUT YOU GOTTA CRAWL B4 YOU WALK..YA FEEL ME KID. ;) ;) ;)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 03:45:35 PM »
160mg of dbol? :o

Waht is your BF? That is ALOT of weight to lose

How tall are you?
U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »
Since you haven't touched a weight in two years why don't you wait about six months or so before even thinking about doing a cycle? That would probably be a good idea just to make sure you don't hurt yourself.

I concur with the Ewok.....

Build back up naturally, at least to the same point you were before and then consider AAS.

Don't cheat yourself.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...