Author Topic: Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman  (Read 22238 times)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 12:05:11 PM »
This Blechman guy really has an issue with answering his phone. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 12:06:02 PM »

This Blechman guy really has an issue with answering his phone. 

did ya call him
X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 12:06:25 PM »
JORGE  - MONSTER UNPROFESSIONALISM. What did you hope to accomplish by your thread?
Elevate Your Image.™

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 12:07:34 PM »
JORGE  - MONSTER UNPROFESSIONALISM. What did you hope to accomplish by your thread?

monstah attention cry?
X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 12:16:30 PM »
I think the reason why I’m so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didn’t even acknowledge my presence.

Kid, I’ve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I haven’t won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to do a photo shoot for me. Unbelievably the Mag that I’m paying $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising says I’m not good enough? Can you believe that IronMan put me on their cover this month and I haven’t spend a penny yet with them. Who do you think my money is going to next time?
Considering the Europa was months ago - that's a long time to be stewing.

No offense but if I'm running a magazine and you've shot with all of those magazines, why would I want to shoot you? You'll be in every magazine that I compete with, what value does your photos bring to my magazine? On top of that you make it sound as if because you pay for advertising you're some how entitled to be in the magazine.

I know it strokes your ego as it would anyone to be on a magazine cover but no I can't believe IronMan put you on the cover. Again no offense but you on the cover doesn't sell any more magazines. It sounds like who ever takes photos of you and runs them in their mags is where your ad dollars are going to be spent. Great example of your ego is getting in front of smart business.

You're business with Steve is exactly that, be a man and not a kid and leave these things private.

3 cent out
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
I think I smell an undercard brewing for the true adonis/derek anthony match.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2006, 12:24:45 PM »
oh, fight, fight!  but I don't think Steve posts here anymore

Only when he wants us to buy a copy.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2006, 12:27:16 PM »
Steve, you’re an idiot. You’re like a midget Prima donna transvestite

Hey "Cara from MD"!

Care to comment on this?   :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2006, 12:33:56 PM »
That's right Jorge, f u c k him.  I once met Steve at a gay club and he was such a little bitch.

White Bread

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2006, 12:46:51 PM »
Jorge,  YOU.....are an asshole! What so-called business man would go on a public forum and say such junior highschool insults like that? A true pro would’nt act like that. I dont care if you placed FIRST in a show, Steve doesnt owe you a goddamn thing. Grow up.

Word of advice, spend your 3 grand on therapy instead, you might still have a chance.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2006, 12:48:50 PM »
Jorge,  YOU.....are an asshole! What so-called business man would go on a public forum and say such junior highschool insults like that? A true pro would’nt act like that. I dont care if you placed FIRST in a show, Steve doesnt owe you a goddamn thing. Grow up.

Word of advice, spend your 3 grand on therapy instead, you might still have a chance.

hi, steve!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2006, 12:49:16 PM »
Now My friends in business 101.  That's how to cancel a contract >:(

actually no. he can only do that if there is a condition written in that he may do so at any notice at all, for any reason.

otherwise it's the content of the contract that dictates it.

if it isnt written that he can cancel, then it has to be a mutually agreed amendment.

so you can say ''contract cancelled'' all you want...but maybe you cant?

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2006, 12:54:48 PM »
Oh…my…God…

Steve works seven days a week, 15 hours a day.  I’ve never seen a guy put in more time and work as hard as Steve.   Steve is President/CEO, Editor in Chief and Publisher of 3 monthly magazines and gets hundreds of emails, faxes and phone calls a day.  If he doesn’t get back to everybody the second they want him to, it’s because he’s not a fucking octopus, he only has two hands!!!!!

Per Bernal, our photographer, arrived in Miami on Saturday afternoon, the day of the show.  Jorge was only available to shoot on Saturday, it wasn’t feasible.  And while Jorge headed to CA for his commitments, Per stayed in Miami all week (he just flew back to LA last night).   

Thanks a lot for doing this on a Friday afternoon to boot.  If I don’t get out of here on time, I’m going to be very pissed off.

And an angry Cara from MD is a formidable foe.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2006, 12:56:16 PM »

I'll bet!  :D
X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2006, 12:57:54 PM »
Oh…my…God…

Steve works seven days a week, 15 hours a day.  I’ve never seen a guy put in more time and work as hard as Steve.   Steve is President/CEO, Editor in Chief and Publisher of 3 monthly magazines and gets hundreds of emails, faxes and phone calls a day.  If he doesn’t get back to everybody the second they want him to, it’s because he’s not a fucking octopus, he only has two hands!!!!!

Per Bernal, our photographer, arrived in Miami on Saturday afternoon, the day of the show.  Jorge was only available to shoot on Saturday, it wasn’t feasible.  And while Jorge headed to CA for his commitments, Per stayed in Miami all week (he just flew back to LA last night).   

Thanks a lot for doing this on a Friday afternoon to boot.  If I don’t get out of here on time, I’m going to be very pissed off.

Cara from MD...

What say you on Steve's stance on giving SpecialEd a crack at penning stuff for you guys? Remember...MD NEEDS SpecialEd...SpecialEd doesn't need MD...youknowwhatImsayin?

SexualMustard is another talent MD can use. Talented caricature artist. What say you?
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »

Cara!   Show us yer boobage!  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 01:04:38 PM »
Cara,

This has officially become the MD job application thread.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 01:05:26 PM »
Oh…my…God…

Steve works seven days a week, 15 hours a day.  I’ve never seen a guy put in more time and work as hard as Steve. 

Excluding Manninen dude, right? :D

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 01:07:02 PM »
Excluding Manninen dude, right? :D

Don't YOU start with me or I'll give you a thrashing!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 01:07:36 PM »
monster foreplay

White Bread

• Getbig I
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 01:12:59 PM »
Oh how cute and giddy you all are on a Friday afternoon....go start your weekend already...GET OFF THE BOARDS! Its a useless thread fighting a useless guy!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 01:13:17 PM »
If he doesn’t get back to everybody the second they want him to, it’s because he’s not a fucking octopus, he only has two hands!!!!!

that's what assistants are for.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 01:17:52 PM »
Oh…my…God…

Steve works seven days a week, 15 hours a day.  I’ve never seen a guy put in more time and work as hard as Steve.   

Lemme asure you, that there is at least one guy, a Getbig veteran in fact, that works much, much, much harder. 8)

1600 hours a week, in fact.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2006, 01:20:15 PM »
Lemme asure you, that there is at least one guy, a Getbig veteran in fact, that works much, much, much harder. 8)

1600 hours a week, in fact.

YIP
Zack

Yep....  that would be Chris_Mason.  I heard he's up to 1700 hours a week now.  He works so hard, he'd never shaved in his entire life!  :o

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »
Yep....  that would be Chris_Mason.  I heard he's up to 1700 hours a week now.  He works so hard, he'd never shaved in his entire life!  :o

You really should stop you pussy. 

Yes, you are a pussy.  I PMed you to let you know that you won a DVD in the giveaway I put on recently but you never even bothered to respond because you don't want me to know who you really are.  That really is the height of insecurity.  Trust me, I had no plans other than to send you your free DVD and you need not worry (irrespective of how much bullshit you give me on this site) that I will do anything else.

So, if you want your DVD respond to my PM.

Chris
w