Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 08:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman  (Read 7945 times)
JorgeBetancourt
Competitors
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2006, 11:10:34 AM »

Message to Steve Blechman

Steve,  youíre like a midget prima donna transvestite.

Anyway, the reason why Iím coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a prick you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why Iím so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didnít even acknowledge my presence. Remember, Iím not just a bodybuilder but Iím also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you after 5 months you tell me you will shoot me but only if I win.

Kid, Iíve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I havenít won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to shoot for me. Unbelievably I pay you guys $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising with no plugs, supporting articles or complimentary ads. All the other mags are giving me free plugs and even IronMan put me on their cover without ever having to spend a dime. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, Iíve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. Iíve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, Iíve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have.  Trust me! Youíre the ďNew Kid on the BlockĒ

I'm canceling our remaining contract and will spend my money where they treat me better.

Picture provided by Alex Ardenti.

* untitled.jpg (47.4 KB, 167x250 - viewed 1827 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah 40:28-31 ✝

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »

Kid, smells like a meltdown.

michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

facebook.com/michael.arvilla

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »

Chic.................... ..when did you turn pro???

(i always thought you were one of the greats that for some reason didn't turn pro
like Vinny Galanti)

JKDMan
Getbig IV

The G.O.A.T.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:17:14 AM »

Steve, youíre an idiot. Youíre like a midget Pre-Madonna transvestite.

Anyway, the reason why Iím coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a homo you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why Iím so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didnít even acknowledge my presence. Remember, Iím not just a bodybuilder but, Iím also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you tell me you would only shoot me if I win.

Kid, Iíve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I havenít won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to do a photo shoot for me. Unbelievably the Mag that Iím paying $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising says Iím not good enough? Can you believe that IronMan put me on their cover this month and I havenít spend a penny yet with them. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, Iíve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. Iíve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. Shit, I almost forgot. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, Iíve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have. I know everyone that works for you including photographers and editors much longer than you.  Trust me! Youíre the ďNew Kid on the BlockĒ I already had my time.

Our remaining advertising contract has been cancelled alreadyÖ See ya!

Pictures provided by Alex Ardenti.

Meltdown.  Grin
Jokes aside, I always thought you had a great physique Jorge. Screw MD.

Lee
JorgeBetancourt
Competitors
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:19:58 AM »

No meltdown at all. That's why I've always worked for myself so I can speak my mind.
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:22:25 AM »

No meltdown at all. That's why I've always worked for myself so I can speak my mind.

Willl you be posting at the MD boards?

E
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 11:26:07 AM »

"...Steve, youíre an idiot. "
--------------------------------------------

Wink Good work.

P
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 11:27:52 AM »

I like that post by Jorge.  I like it when guys stand up for themselves and don't let ayone tell them how to live.  Thats why I love what Lee is doing.  Jorge I wish you would come support the PDI.  You were great and I can tell you still have a great head on your shoulders.
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah 40:28-31 ✝

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »

I'm fixin to go drop a big deuce right now......it's like I gotta turd with a pulse lookin for freedom.

danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »

"...Steve, youíre an idiot. Youíre like a midget Pre-Madonna transvestite..."

FWIW ,if you're going to insult someone by calling them an idot & other names, you might want to spell the insult correctly. It's "prima donna."

FWIW.

I honestly thought he was trying to say he had the transvestite look that people had before Madonna the singer came along, I wondered wtf he meant by that?

E
legbreaker
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »

Chic.................... ..when did you turn pro???

(i always thought you were one of the greats that for some reason didn't turn pro
like Vinny Galanti)

Mike, I don't think he said he was a pro.  I think he beat Mike Francios at the NPC shows.  
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 11:31:54 AM »

Now My friends in business 101.  That's how to cancel a contract Angry

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 11:37:59 AM »

I honestly thought he was trying to say he had the transvestite look that people had before Madonna the singer came along, I wondered wtf he meant by that?

Grin

I just realized that I misspelled idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm heading to Gold's Venice to become a bigger idiot.

P
natural al
Getbig V

like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 11:38:42 AM »

Jorge you have a great physique...when I first saw you on American Muscle I was like "I can take that guy" but it never happened, next time I saw you I knew it would never happen you were waaaaaay out of my league...anyway, all I have to say about your post is this:

Nothing good will come of this.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong so don't take it the wrong way...just my opinion, don't be offended.

nasser=piece of shit
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

facebook.com/michael.arvilla

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 11:39:18 AM »

Mike, I don't think he said he was a pro.  I think he beat Mike Francios at the NPC shows.  

it says on his avatar "The Pros"

i was pretty sure he was not ....................stil l a great BB tho
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »

Good to see that Steve Blechman doesn't whore out to those advertising in his magazine. A clear cut line between editorial content and ads.

Way to go Steve-O!!!

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise
rockyfortune
Getbig IV

"look, it's the drunk piano player."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

a prima donna midget transvestite...classic.  blechman got owned! Tongue

footloose and fancy free
JamesTKirk
Getbig II

No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 12:36:43 PM »

Agreed, Hedgehog.  If all it took was three grand worth of advertising to buy yourself a magazine cover, Arvilla would be all over the news stands.
legbreaker
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 12:39:54 PM »

it says on his avatar "The Pros"

i was pretty sure he was not ....................stil l a great BB tho

yeah, that is interesting, Mike.  I didn't catch that.  Obviously he aint a pro though, but definitly a very good bodybuilder.
ether
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »

"midget Prima donna transvestite"

Lee Priest to the rescue!
rockyfortune
Getbig IV

"look, it's the drunk piano player."

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 12:45:46 PM »

I do find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be a successful, professional would go on a bulletin board and call out another businessman.  Classic bodybuilder meathead mentality.

footloose and fancy free
Jujoshu
Getbig III

Front Row Tickets

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 12:48:54 PM »

Sounds like this isn't the only person Steve hasn't called back.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 12:54:01 PM »

Steve, youíre an idiot. Youíre like a midget Prima donna transvestite

Anyway, the reason why Iím coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a prick you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why Iím so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didnít even acknowledge my presence. Remember, Iím not just a bodybuilder but, Iím also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you tell me you would only shoot me if I win.

Kid, Iíve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I havenít won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to do a photo shoot for me. Unbelievably the Mag that Iím paying $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising says Iím not good enough? Can you believe that IronMan put me on their cover this month and I havenít spend a penny yet with them. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, Iíve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. Iíve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. Shit, I almost forgot. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, Iíve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have. I know everyone that works for you including photographers and editors much longer than you.  Trust me! Youíre the ďNew Kid on the BlockĒ I already had my time.

Our remaining advertising contract has been cancelled alreadyÖ See ya!

Picture provided by Alex Ardenti.

Well, I certainly can't blame you for being upset since you problably spend thousands on ads in MD.  However I would recommend speaking with him via PM rather than putting it on a message board.  This thread is going to open you for relentless attacks from the trolls around here

A
ieffinhatecardio
Getbig V

More proof God is a man.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 01:01:22 PM »

I do find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be a successful, professional would go on a bulletin board and call out another businessman.  Classic bodybuilder meathead mentality.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
Medford
Getbig V

lookatthisfatperson.com

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »

oh, fight, fight!  but I don't think Steve posts here anymore

F
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!