Author Topic: microwaving your gear?  (Read 1525 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
microwaving your gear?
« on: November 18, 2006, 08:39:47 AM »
my buddy, who uses alot, told me that he microwaves his gear for around 15-20 seconds before injecting because he says it makes it go in easier and will kill off any bacteria that might be in there (he gets it from an UG lab).  i dont think its a good idea to do this because it might degrade the test...i have always heard to avoid exposing your gear to extreme temps.  has anyone else heard of microwaving your gear?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: microwaving your gear?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:09:05 AM »
my buddy, who uses alot, told me that he microwaves his gear for around 15-20 seconds before injecting because he says it makes it go in easier and will kill off any bacteria that might be in there (he gets it from an UG lab).  i dont think its a good idea to do this because it might degrade the test...i have always heard to avoid exposing your gear to extreme temps.  has anyone else heard of microwaving your gear?
no! I have never come across that one on this board before.
bodybuildersreality.com

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 10:23:59 AM »
I certainly wouldŽnt do that, it just doesnŽt seem to be a "smart" move.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
I really dont see the need.

If you worried about the UG, get a new one.

Unless he is trying to shoot a oil based AAS through a slin pin

All my oil based goes through 23 and 25ga pins with ease.

U

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 12:04:18 PM »
if u live a cold climate you know that gear can actually crystalize and separate.  The best way to get it back is to warm it up. 

Beyond that, gear a little warmed up flows through pins with unmatched ease.  I would able to pin gear with 25g darts if it ws warmed up.

what a lot of bros do is sit the syringe upside down in a coffee cup with no needle on it, nuke it for 10-15 secs, just don't boil it.

You guys want to know the best trick?  Take a re-usable heating pack, the kind with jelly in it used for injuries, can get it at any savon's or whatever....or even a regular heating pad will work..

Microwave the pack or turn the pad on hot, and ROLL the vials you are going to use inside and let them sit until you see the viscocity has lightened or you can feel the oil is warm.  You can also just roll the dart already filled with gear in the pad if you want.

Make sure it's not too hot, or you will burn your muscle.  but pinning using ths technique makes it twice as easy.

Also...if you roll the dart not the vial be careful to leave the needle out of the pack, the metal heats up fast and will sting if its hot...

And give it a try before you dicks knock it..... >:(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 05:30:28 PM »
The heating pad sounds like a good idea.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 07:01:05 PM »
i dont know about putting it in the microwave- wont the aluminum part start sparking? I usually just boil about an inch of water and stick the vial in the water for a min.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
i dont know about putting it in the microwave- wont the aluminum part start sparking? I usually just boil about an inch of water and stick the vial in the water for a min.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to put a vile in there, maybe an amp. Honestly though, is this kind of thing that big of a deal for some of you? I never had to heat anything, and I use 1" 25g for almost everything.

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 09:52:54 PM »
I load up my shot and put in in a mug of boiling water, only as far as the gear is in the barrel. then i let it sit in the water for about a minute, take it out, change needle and good to go. Makes the shot a whole lot easier.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 12:26:43 AM »
I said put the pre-loaded syringe in the microwave not the vial......

but i never did that the heating pad was the best way

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 12:02:04 PM »

IMO, the best way is to do what widow mentioned.

Boil water and once you take if off the stove, place your vial in there for about 10-15 seconds.

That will provide the effect you are looking for.

I've never even fucked with microwaving it.

Seems a bit risky to me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
IMO, the best way is to do what widow mentioned.

Boil water and once you take if off the stove, place your vial in there for about 10-15 seconds.

That will provide the effect you are looking for.

I've never even fucked with microwaving it.

Seems a bit risky to me.

DIV
use the division method or..... nuke about an inch of water in a coffee cup for a minute, then put the vial in for a minute or 2. mmmmmmmm warm juice. makes it flow real nice.