Author Topic: Police Scanner?  (Read 1002 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Police Scanner?
« on: November 18, 2006, 12:56:26 PM »
Anyone got a scanner?  If not you should buy one.

What really aggravates me though is when people call the police on there own kids.  If your kid is out of control its your own fault and you shouldn't bother the cops with it.

You also hear them send the ambulance to people for things like a headache all the time.  Man if I was the dispatcher I would ask them why the hell they couldn't just drive there self to the hospital.
S

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Police Scanner?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »
Yeah, some people are beyond stupid. Remember that lady that called 911 over her Burger King order?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »
Yeah, some people are beyond stupid. Remember that lady that called 911 over her Burger King order?  ::)

Oh yeah, what a dumb bitch!! HAHA
S

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 01:04:27 PM »
Oh yeah, what a dumb bitch!! HAHA

Seriously, what drives a person to do such a stupid thing?

HAHA, RON.....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 01:11:36 PM »

HAHA, no clue.

I got a related topic I just though of though.....

Have you ever noticed how the emergency room is always filled with trashy people who kind of act like there excited to be there?  Maybe its just my town.  One time I was in the waiting room and this fat girl, no lie you could see her thong sticking out of he sweat pants looks at me and goes "man my ovarys be hurting"  I couldn't help but blurt out a laugh.  ;D
S

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 12:19:34 AM »

i've heard of people who called 911 to order a pizza, and to ask what time it was.

"you can't fix stupid"
-Ron White
W

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 12:31:33 AM »
Anyone got a scanner?  If not you should buy one.

What really aggravates me though is when people call the police on there own kids.  If your kid is out of control its your own fault and you shouldn't bother the cops with it.

You also hear them send the ambulance to people for things like a headache all the time.  Man if I was the dispatcher I would ask them why the hell they couldn't just drive there self to the hospital.
dude when i was on disability i worked in dispatch as a reserve(and still do time to time)and i had a mexican lady call franticly saying she had a water leak and no husband so just to be safe she needed a officer to come fix it

and we have this one local crazy lady who calls and one time she told me terrorist dressed as palm trees with crossbows were in the empty lot next to her house

but no matter how stupid the call is we still have to send someone,no matter how bad the bullshit is

bench

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 08:39:11 AM »

Boredom, loneliness. There should be a penalty for pulling shit like that. If you call 911 like the woman from burger king, an officer should go to the scene and write a nice little ticket for 100 bucks. If that does not work they should strap some c4 to the offenders head and call it a day.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 08:57:51 AM »
dude when i was on disability i worked in dispatch as a reserve(and still do time to time)and i had a mexican lady call franticly saying she had a water leak and no husband so just to be safe she needed a officer to come fix it

and we have this one local crazy lady who calls and one time she told me terrorist dressed as palm trees with crossbows were in the empty lot next to her house

but no matter how stupid the call is we still have to send someone,no matter how bad the bullshit is

bench

HAHAHHAAHAHA WOW!  :o How do you not just crack up?  I would be pissing my self rolling around on the floor trying to catch my breath.
S