Author Topic: OHIO STATE DID TO MICHIGAN WHAT GOD DID TO THE SODOMITES  (Read 2063 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
OHIO STATE DID TO MICHIGAN WHAT GOD DID TO THE SODOMITES
« on: November 18, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
Now the Michigan crowd will go back home and do what the sodomites used to do to each other.

Discuss...

GOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: OHIO STATE DID TO MICHIGAN WHAT GOD DID TO THE SODOMITES
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 04:28:11 PM »
smite?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »
Well let Michigan let me down seeing as how they owned Ohio State on the defensive side of the ball in the second half and the offense couldn't capitalize on any of the turnovers except one...Ohio State proved they were the better team no questions asked...It would have been a totally different story if Michigan's offense could have answered back...
Watching The Haters

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
do you think they should rematch for the national title since it was such a close game?  there might be a different outcome at a neutral stadium.  Home field is easily worth three points.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
Home field? Michigan lost at home last year!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
do you think they should rematch for the national title since it was such a close game?  there might be a different outcome at a neutral stadium.  Home field is easily worth three points.

yeah, nobody who doesn't live in Cali or Fla will honestly say that Michigan isn't still the #2 team in the nation.  Michigan looked  unstoppable on the opening drive.  I would probably pay $20 on PPV to see a rematch.  USC or UF would be blah.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 04:37:36 PM »
I don't want to see them play again in the title match unless USC loses tonight or Notre Dame loses to USC...But as far as rankings go it is pretty obvious they both teams have proven they are the best in the country and I wouldn't sweat it if they did play again for the Title...Maybe Michigan could actually score on some of the forced turnovers lol...
Watching The Haters

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 04:38:32 PM »
Home fields addy at three points is basically a push.  ::)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
yeah, nobody who doesn't live in Cali or Fla will honestly say that Michigan isn't still the #2 team in the nation.  Michigan looked  unstoppable on the opening drive.  I would probably pay $20 on PPV to see a rematch.  USC or UF would be blah.

Florida is a joke compared to these teams...I have watched them play several times and struggled with unranked teams to many times...They should have lost to south carolina and got lucky in that game that didn't get knocked out of the top 10...I would like to see USC play a Big Ten team this year though and get owned just like Texas did earlier in the season...
Watching The Haters

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
Home field? Michigan lost at home last year!

Why are you living in the past.  And I don't want to see USC playing for it again.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 04:49:39 PM »
Why are you living in the past.  And I don't want to see USC playing for it again.

Well we probably won't have to worry about USC playing for it anyway cause Notre Dame will ruin that for them...But then you have to think Michigan destroyed Notre Dame earlier this year at Notre Dame....
Watching The Haters

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 04:51:14 PM »
MUCK FICHIGAN!!! OK TIME TO GO PARTAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! LATER DUDES!!!!

PS: ANN ARBOR IS A WHORE!!!!!

(yeah I know... meltdown... monster caps.. ;D ;D ;D)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 04:53:56 PM »
Cramble is a fucking cvnt. Take away that personal foul on the late hit on 3rd and 15 and I think Michigan wins that game.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 04:57:38 PM »
Cramble is a fucking cvnt. Take away that personal foul on the late hit on 3rd and 15 and I think Michigan wins that game.

Yeah, I agree...But Michigan's offense only answered once for the forced turnovers...If Michigan's offense could have picked up the momentum the defensive gave them in the second half it would have been lights out...
Watching The Haters

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »
Rutgers vs. Ohio State for the national championship!  ;D
Lee

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »
Yeah, I agree...But Michigan's offense only answered once for the forced turnovers...If Michigan's offense could have picked up the momentum the defensive gave them in the second half it would have been lights out...

Yeah. They're easily the two best teams in the country. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. USC won't beat Cal tonight anyway.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 05:06:15 PM »

Yeah and watch the Rutgers forfeit before halftime, because it would be the first National Title match that one team ran the score up over a hundred....If I wanted to watch a match like that I would have Ohio State play the reigning high school football state champs lol....
Watching The Haters

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
Yeah and watch the Rutgers forfeit before halftime, because it would be the first National Title match that one team ran the score up over a hundred....If I wanted to watch a match like that I would have Ohio State play the reigning high school football state champs lol....
Don't disrespect the Scarlet Knights!  >:(
Lee

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 05:18:15 PM »
The only team that could beat Ohio State is Michigan. I thought Arkansas stood a chance but they didn't look too good today.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
Don't disrespect the Scarlet Knights!  >:(

Its not disrespect brother that is the truth...I respect what they have done this year no doubt, but they are far from the same calibur as Michigan or Ohio State....
Watching The Haters

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 07:13:38 PM »

wrong...

it will be OSU vs Florida

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »

wrong...

it will be OSU vs Florida

Yeah what a wonderful game that would make LoL...Florida is pretty good this year but Arkansas is a better team than they are...Why don't you think anyone is really talking about them...They should have lost to South Carolina...They will be murdered if they play OSU...
Watching The Haters

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 07:57:54 PM »
Florida is a joke compared to these teams...I have watched them play several times and struggled with unranked teams to many times...They should have lost to south carolina and got lucky in that game that didn't get knocked out of the top 10...I would like to see USC play a Big Ten team this year though and get owned just like Texas did earlier in the season...

what do you call 17-3 vs. Northwestern, 20-6 vs Iowa, and 34-26 vs. frickin' Ball State. Michigan had their shot today and they lost. The Big Ten is a god awful joke this year outside of OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin. Stop listening to the ABC hype machine
Go Big Red!!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 08:11:53 PM »
what do you call 17-3 vs. Northwestern, 20-6 vs Iowa, and 34-26 vs. frickin' Ball State. Michigan had their shot today and they lost. The Big Ten is a god awful joke this year outside of OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin. Stop listening to the ABC hype machine

Yeah and watch a team like Florida struggle with South Carolina LoL and be lucky to win....Arkansas only got beat by USC and has been doing very well since....
Watching The Haters

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 08:18:24 PM »
Yeah and watch a team like Florida struggle with South Carolina LoL and be lucky to win....Arkansas only got beat by USC and has been doing very well since....
You better believe Florida will struggle to win against the mighty Gamecocks!  >:(
Lee