Author Topic: are ESLIENE and SYNTHOL steroids?  (Read 2031 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
are ESLIENE and SYNTHOL steroids?
« on: November 19, 2006, 06:53:13 AM »
steroid help us in making huge gains in muscle size and strength..synthol and escliene also have the same effect since you inject them and it does result on size gains too..i would say synthol and esliene are synthtic steroids..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: are ESLIENE and SYNTHOL steroids?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 08:26:43 AM »
escliene same as   fermobolone....??
w

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »
steroid help us in making huge gains in muscle size and strength..synthol and escliene also have the same effect since you inject them and it does result on size gains too..i would say synthol and esliene are synthtic steroids..

You are clueless!
No, they are not steroids!/find a definition for a "steroid" and you'll see why.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »
No. they are "posing oils" that you inject, If you fuck up whit synthol just once you could die!

Milos was saved by the bell...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 12:15:17 PM »

Absolutely not.

Synthol is an oil which act as a volumizer when injected in to the msucle belly.  It creates more room for muscle growth in the fascia.

Escilene irritates the muscle causing inflammation, and thus is used by bodybuilders to bring up lagging muscle groups before shows. 

Unfortunately, both of these methods are unpredictable and can cause the muscle to take on a watery, bloated look which doesn't look right when a bodybuilder is lean and holding no water.

It's easy to spot a bodybuilder who's used synthol....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »
No. they are "posing oils" that you inject, If you f**k up whit synthol just once you could die!

Milos was saved by the bell...

the chances to die from injecting synthol are pretty much the same as injecting AAS.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »
the chances to die from injecting synthol are pretty much the same as injecting AAS.

I disagree, babyG.

Repeated synthol injections can lead to unchecked infections which over time fester and can lead to serious complications, such as the one Valentino had.  You know the one where he had to drain the abscess?

Synthol sits in your body.......while AAS dissipate quickly.....

DIV

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 08:14:30 PM »
I disagree, babyG.

Repeated synthol injections can lead to unchecked infections which over time fester and can lead to serious complications, such as the one Valentino had.  You know the one where he had to drain the abscess?

Synthol sits in your body.......while AAS dissipate quickly.....

DIV

that's true! However Vlalentino's case is too extreme.Not many people do what he does!When i'm talking about SEO i  mean a regular 30 - 45 day cycle, followed by a 60 days post cycle maintaining dose, which can give you a good 2 - 2.5 inches.
  Now I don't now about Valentino, but he claims that his size comes from site injecting with AAS, but the rumors are that it's all silicone.Injecting silicone  straight into the muscle is actually done in  a few countries by plastic surgeons, but unfortunately the prosedure is not allowed in the US due to serious risk of infection.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 08:38:26 PM »
  that's true! However Vlalentino's case is too extreme.Not many people do what he does!When i'm talking about SEO i  mean a regular 30 - 45 day cycle, followed by a 60 days post cycle maintaining dose, which can give you a good 2 - 2.5 inches.
  Now I don't now about Valentino, but he claims that his size comes from site injecting with AAS, but the rumors are that it's all silicone.Injecting silicone  straight into the muscle is actually done in  a few countries by plastic surgeons, but unfortunately the prosedure is not allowed in the US due to serious risk of infection.
How is this unfortunate?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 09:02:50 PM »
How is this unfortunate?

Injecting silicone can be a lot easier and safer than injecting SEO. The couple of inches that one can gain by daily injecting SEO, with an average of 200 shots(each arm) per cycle, can be achieved with 2-3 visits at the plastic surgeon, which gives you a smaller chance of infection, better results and a one-time procedure.
  I'm not saying that injecting SEO/silicone is a great idea, but sometimes it is necessary, specially in competitive bb, that 's why so many people use it.
 But after all-  that's just my opinion!

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »
Injecting silicone can be a lot easier and safer than injecting SEO. The couple of inches that one can gain by daily injecting SEO, with an average of 200 shots(each arm) per cycle, can be achieved with 2-3 visits at the plastic surgeon, which gives you a smaller chance of infection, better results and a one-time procedure.
  I'm not saying that injecting SEO/silicone is a great idea, but sometimes it is necessary, specially in competitive bb, that 's why so many people use it.
 But after all-  that's just my opinion!

I think everyone should earn their muscle the legit way, you know, actually lifting weights.  Synthol is the same thing as a chick getting breast implants.  Its not the real deal.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »

Synthol is not bodybuilding, it's cosmetic surgery.....

That has nothing to do with building muscle.....

DIV

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 09:59:26 PM »
I think everyone should earn their muscle the legit way, you know, actually lifting weights.  Synthol is the same thing as a chick getting breast implants.  Its not the real deal.

muscles can be grown.....boobies cannot...ergo the reason for breast implants. there is no reason for synthol.

VICIOUS_BEAST

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »
FLEX WHEELER USED ESLIENE IN HIS SHOULDERS,ALSO KEVIN "THE TENNIS PLAYER". LEVERONE......FLEX MADE THE PUBLIC IN MD.....

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 05:02:52 PM »
FLEX WHEELER USED ESLIENE IN HIS SHOULDERS,ALSO KEVIN "THE TENNIS PLAYER". LEVERONE......FLEX MADE THE PUBLIC IN MD.....

I would say that around 80% of the pro bb have done at least one cycle with SEO,a nd most of the time is for biceps,triceps, shoulder or calves

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 10:13:54 PM »

Flex Wheeler used both Escilene and Synthol, and has implants.......the guy cheapened himself and lost respect in the process.

DIV

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »
Flex Wheeler used both Escilene and Synthol, and has implants.......the guy cheapened himself and lost respect in the process.
DIV

Yes. Just had a chat with his former kidneys and they both agree with you man.

Add mental dellusion as a side effect 8)

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »
????Your joking,Right????
give in to the darkside

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 06:53:53 PM »
....yeah, I didn't even mention his diuretic-induced kidney disease.

That's worse than any of the other bullshit he did to himself.   :-\

DIV

I was under the impression the kidney disease was genetic? ala Alonzo Mourning?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 10:58:15 PM »
I was under the impression the kidney disease was genetic? ala Alonzo Mourning?

Was it?   ???

DIV