Author Topic: Sex with under 16's - a grey area.  (Read 3290 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Sex with under 16's - a grey area.
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 04:23:35 PM »
Its not a grey area at all. Led Zeppelin used to specify that their groupies should be "as young as possible", and Elvis was notorious for his love of the 'under sixteens'. Good enough for them, good enough for me :)

There is no law as to when you can take a strap on up your ass....so you should be safe.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 04:25:35 PM »
There is no law as to when you can take a strap on up your ass....so you should be safe.

Are you trying to say you have no dick ?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »
Are you trying to say you have no dick ?

No. hahahaha you evedentally have never read UK Gold's strap on thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=80494.0

sandycoosworth

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »
And with that, we've gone from a grey area to a rainbow one ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 04:36:58 PM »
And with that, we've gone from a grey area to a rainbow one ;D

hahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 04:57:10 PM »
I agree about the mature part.   :)  But what we're really talking about is age of consent.  It's 16 in Hawaii.  Used to be 14.   :o  I know lots of teenagers and I don't think any of them (including my own) are competent enough to appreciate all of the ramifications of sex.  They only think about the next hour, not next week, month, years, etc. 
Actually what we're really talking about is pedos.  Someone who has a sexual attraction to pre-puberty is a special kind of sicko...  Putting them in the same group as a 24 year old and a 16 year old is not good.  I really think a special designation needs to stay for the level of sicko that would go after a 6 year old and that's what pedophile use to define.   It gives them a break putting them in the same category as someone who would go for a 16 year old... You have people joke about jumping at teens on this board and nobody thinks much about it... I doubt the same would happen if someone on here announced their attraction to a 6 year old... Yes they're both wrong, but the pre-puberty attraction is way way worse.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »
Actually what we're really talking about is pedos.  Someone who has a sexual attraction to pre-puberty is a special kind of sicko...  Putting them in the same group as a 24 year old and a 16 year old is not good.  I really think a special designation needs to stay for the level of sicko that would go after a 6 year old and that's what pedophile use to define.   It gives them a break putting them in the same category as someone who would go for a 16 year old... You have people joke about jumping at teens on this board and nobody thinks much about it... I doubt the same would happen if someone on here announced their attraction to a 6 year old... Yes they're both wrong, but the pre-puberty attraction is way way worse.

I agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »

I see your point.  Our former Governor actually agrees with you, which is why he vetoed the bill that raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 (veto was overridden).  But we do have to draw the line somewhere.

We are talking about age of consent.  If the age of consent is 16, then a 24-year-old dummy who has sex with a sixteen-year-old kid will not be a pedophile. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 05:08:23 PM »
Someone who has a sexual attraction to pre-puberty is a special kind of sicko... 

Dont hate someone for having that attraction, hate them for acting on it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 05:22:06 PM »
Dont hate someone for having that attraction, hate them for acting on it.
:-\

A pedo is someone who has the interest in pre-puberty...  I'll hate them all... chances are they will act on it... Abstinence works worth ass... These people are going to go through life not acting on their sexual desires/preference?  I doubt it.

The term paedophilia erotica was coined in 1886 by the Vienna psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his writing Psychopathia Sexualis.[4] He gave the following characteristics:

• the sexual interest is toward children, either prepubescent or at the beginning of puberty
  • the sexual interest is the primary one, that is, exclusively or mainly toward children
  • the sexual interest remains over time

sandycoosworth

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 05:32:03 PM »
Take a moment and look up the definition of semantics :)

Sexual attraction to children is no more an aberration than attraction to the same sex. I'm sure many would chose not to be the most hated members of society this side of Israel given the choice, so I don't feel comfortable hating someone for that.

When they acting on it, however, is a different matter.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »
Take a moment and look up the definition of semantics :)

Sexual attraction to children is no more an aberration than attraction to the same sex. I'm sure many would chose not to be the most hated members of society this side of Israel given the choice, so I don't feel comfortable hating someone for that.

When they acting on it, however, is a different matter.
::) go get some help before you act on your sick desires >:(

sandycoosworth

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »
My sick desire was to outwit you, I came twice :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2006, 05:54:23 PM »
My sick desire was to outwit you, I came twice :D

:-\

Hugo Chavez