Author Topic: If I started a supplement line...  (Read 1140 times)

Tkeeze

• Getbig II
  • 281-330-8004
If I started a supplement line...
« on: November 19, 2006, 11:37:24 AM »
What type of supplements would everyone like to see in about 5 to 6 basic supplements???   

Sommy

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Re: If I started a supplement line...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 06:52:54 PM »

Quite honestly, I'm waiting on a company to come out and offer 100% money back gaurantee if you're not satisfied.  There seems to be so much hype and crap out there and people just throw away their money.  A company that offers a gaurantee would REALLY make it if they back up their products with that.

Tkeeze

• Getbig II
  • 281-330-8004
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 07:31:41 PM »
How about filling the container full to the brim with product?  I always hate opening up a container and it's half full.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 08:09:01 PM »
ISS Gainer Matrix is pretty damn close to filling up the jug to the top.  A nice suprise.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 03:37:42 AM »
Who gives a shit about to where the container is full? they pack for weight, not volume.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 03:52:54 AM »
In any other domain, I and most others would refuse to do business with anyone who insults our intelligence, treats us like crap, and rips us off. So I believe that as a matter of principle, if a supplement company produces just one product that is a scam, or lies in any of its advertising, we ought to protest that by boycotting all their products.

Meatheads of the world unite, and teach the evil supplement companies that we won't be jerked around and ripped off any more!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 04:03:21 AM »
In any other domain, I and most others would refuse to do business with anyone who insults our intelligence, treats us like crap, and rips us off. So I believe that as a matter of principle, if a supplement company produces just one product that is a scam, or lies in any of its advertising, we ought to protest that by boycotting all their products.

Meatheads of the world unite, and teach the evil supplement companies that we won't be jerked around and ripped off any more!

nice idea. but if you think about it, EVERY company has some scam products on the market.

All that different creatines, the NO stuff, different blends of amino acids blended with all kinds of vitamins or minerals, all these steroidlike names.

In my opinion, everyone seriously into BB should go without supplements for about a year and see how his gains are.
Then you can adopt your diet and gain without supps.

If you come back to supps then and add some creatine or BCAA, you will see how much proper nutrition does.

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 11:39:03 AM »
Quite honestly, I'm waiting on a company to come out and offer 100% money back gaurantee if you're not satisfied.  There seems to be so much hype and crap out there and people just throw away their money.  A company that offers a gaurantee would REALLY make it if they back up their products with that.

Considering how many variables there are in training/results, I don't see how a company could honestly do that.  Most people have little clue how to really diet.  So you follow a crap diet, don't train properly and a company should refund your purchase because of that? 

Go purchase your stuff at a walk in retailer, like GNC.  They'll offer you a refund option.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »
1fast400 is the best.

I always order from there.

10lb ON for $48.99. Can't beat that :o