Author Topic: who read's lee's md section?  (Read 6567 times)

adadrian

• Getbig II
who read's lee's md section?
« on: November 19, 2006, 03:12:32 PM »
who here read's lee's section in md??
i do and i love it he always has something interesting to say
and ever since i have been reading his view point  i have been having more and more respect for him and know he's one of the most intelligent bodybuilders out there. he knows what he's doing and he sticks up for what he beleives. but yeah good section. when eva i get the mag its the first part i read

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: who read's lee's md section?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »
who here read's lee's section in md??
i do and i love it he always has something interesting to say
and ever since i have been reading his view point  i have been having more and more respect for him and know he's one of the most intelligent bodybuilders out there. he knows what he's doing and he sticks up for what he beleives. but yeah good section. when eva i get the mag its the first part i read

Thats how i try and keep it real and down to earth...the training parts and questions are ok but same stuff over and over i like answering everyday questions and talking about life in general.But i am probaly not being resigned Steve still has not returned my calls or email which he normal does..but when getting dropped he dosen't...so there will no  longer be my section SORRY but MD is getting pressure no TRUTH allowed anymore no other organizations allowed....no bad mouthing IFBB,,,AND SO ON...So when i go stop buying it...THATS TO ALL MY FANS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED AND SUPPOURTED ME IF I AM LET GO DUE TO BULLSHIT FROM BEING WITH PDI OR SOME OTHER BOGUS EXCUSE NO MORE MD...i will be in another mag before long for you to read :)..but who knows  ;) So Steve call or email i am still waiting you secretary said you would call Monday that was a week ago ...

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 09:01:33 AM »
I read it. As a matter of fact I read the "Entire" mag from cover to cover 8)

JT Le Pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »
Thats how i try and keep it real and down to earth...the training parts and questions are ok but same stuff over and over i like answering everyday questions and talking about life in general.But i am probaly not being resigned Steve still has not returned my calls or email which he normal does..but when getting dropped he dosen't...so there will no  longer be my section SORRY but MD is getting pressure no TRUTH allowed anymore no other organizations allowed....no bad mouthing IFBB,,,AND SO ON...So when i go stop buying it...THATS TO ALL MY FANS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED AND SUPPOURTED ME IF I AM LET GO DUE TO BULLSHIT FROM BEING WITH PDI OR SOME OTHER BOGUS EXCUSE NO MORE MD...i will be in another mag before long for you to read :)..but who knows  ;) So Steve call or email i am still waiting you secretary said you would call Monday that was a week ago ...

Lee Priest is the Luke Skywalker of bodybuilding...
The voice of the resistance

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 03:55:16 PM »

Ya theres really no excuse not too call you especially regarding a
situation like this...  Even the excuse of "hes been really busy he will
get back to you soon", doesnt hold up in my opinion.  Steve should
have gotton back to  you by the next day at the latest.  If it is
true he is going to release you then its a chicken shit way to let
you go by not responding to you via email, or phone.  Props to
you tho lee for doing your thing and not letting other people
dictate your desions, and doing what you believe to be right for
yourself...
pump'em dump'em

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 04:06:46 PM »
So where are you off to.. musclemag?  Hopefully not flex.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 08:54:34 PM »
So where are you off to.. musclemag?  Hopefully not flex.

;)   :-X

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 10:27:25 AM »
;)   :-X

I don't know what that means but I can wait to find out.  Good luck Lee.

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 12:58:43 PM »
if you been reading md for the last year straight u read all the nutrition, trainning, supplement articles you will ever need in a life time!!!!  what makes lee's column so interesting is that he brings you to bodybuilding thru his eyes, you expierance what it is to be a professional bodybuilder!!!!

Steve B.  Lee brings character to your magazine, makes it fun and interesting, makes us all want to buy your magazine!!!  what are you gonna do, teach us another way to do a dumbell curl??  as important as trainning  and nutrition is, it gets very boring to read about it all the time...for most people that follow the sport here is how we read the magazines....we normally look at the pics, specially the girls, then we read whats going on in bodybuilding, we want to compare the pics of the recent contest, and we want to know what the pros like Lee are up to....then when we have nothing else to do, and when we go take a shit we read the training articles.....Your crazy to not resign Lee.... I have bought md form the stand for like 2-3yrs now, i always said i was gonna buy a subsciption, but DEFENITELY NOT NOW THAT LEE WONT HAVE A COLUMN...i probably wont even buy it from the stand now, i will just hang out at the store and read it for free...lol  bad business move STEVE BLECHMAN!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 02:11:09 PM »
if you been reading md for the last year straight u read all the nutrition, trainning, supplement articles you will ever need in a life time!!!!  what makes lee's column so interesting is that he brings you to bodybuilding thru his eyes, you expierance what it is to be a professional bodybuilder!!!!

Steve B.  Lee brings character to your magazine, makes it fun and interesting, makes us all want to buy your magazine!!!  what are you gonna do, teach us another way to do a dumbell curl??  as important as trainning  and nutrition is, it gets very boring to read about it all the time...for most people that follow the sport here is how we read the magazines....we normally look at the pics, specially the girls, then we read whats going on in bodybuilding, we want to compare the pics of the recent contest, and we want to know what the pros like Lee are up to....then when we have nothing else to do, and when we go take a shit we read the training articles.....Your crazy to not resign Lee.... I have bought md form the stand for like 2-3yrs now, i always said i was gonna buy a subsciption, but DEFENITELY NOT NOW THAT LEE WONT HAVE A COLUMN...i probably wont even buy it from the stand now, i will just hang out at the store and read it for free...lol  bad business move STEVE BLECHMAN!!!
exactly.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
THANKS GUYS.
WELL STILL NOW WORD FROM STEVE SO WE WILL SEE.

LEE

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 08:28:11 PM »
THANKS GUYS.
WELL STILL NOW WORD FROM STEVE SO WE WILL SEE.

LEE

I find it almost impossible to believe that he is "ducking" you? One moment MD are behind you 100% then next they disappear.

:-\

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 09:25:07 AM »
I find it almost impossible to believe that he is "ducking" you? One moment MD are behind you 100% then next they disappear.

:-\
I know, I was just looking through one and they use Lee so many times for the ads to subscribe. In the editors columb by steve he always talks about Lee and jokes around if there is a segment in the issue. I remember when Lee first started posting that Steve hadn't returned his call yet, so its been awhile. What is Steve's problem?? I've lost respect for him just from doing this. way to look out for the guys that are making your business what it is.  ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 11:13:25 AM »
I know, I was just looking through one and they use Lee so many times for the ads to subscribe. In the editors columb by steve he always talks about Lee and jokes around if there is a segment in the issue. I remember when Lee first started posting that Steve hadn't returned his call yet, so its been awhile. What is Steve's problem?? I've lost respect for him just from doing this. way to look out for the guys that are making your business what it is.  ::)

WELOME TO MY WORLD....2 FACE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »
WELOME TO MY WORLD....2 FACE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ...
that is redicolous. how does anything get done?? people should always stick to their word no matter what......but things always change when it comes down to the dollar.
bodybuildersreality.com

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 08:21:24 PM »
this situation also shows you how Lee feels about MD, I mean he could easily go and sign with another magazine like musclemag, but he is choosing to wait cuz we all know that MD use to be the shit,  "the NO BuLL" mag....he is trying to be faithful to those who have supported him!!! But now it just dont make ANY sense.....no calls, no emails, no nothing....thats just plain wrong and two face....i can easily see  MD turning into another flex!!!

They should change there moto from "NO BULLSHIT"  to  "ALL BULLSHIT"

Even the Romano Factor was weak in the last issue...Romano sounded like he was kissing ass instead of telling it how it is!!!!!!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »
this situation also shows you how Lee feels about MD, I mean he could easily go and sign with another magazine like musclemag, but he is choosing to wait cuz we all know that MD use to be the shit,  "the NO BuLL" mag....he is trying to be faithful to those who have supported him!!! But now it just dont make ANY sense.....no calls, no emails, no nothing....thats just plain wrong and two face....i can easily see  MD turning into another flex!!!

They should change there moto from "NO BULLSHIT"  to  "ALL BULLSHIT"

Even the Romano Factor was weak in the last issue...Romano sounded like he was kissing ass instead of telling it how it is!!!!!!!!

Yeah i guess things change.No loyaltiy in this sport people.So still no word .no calls....so who knows but i have heard from a few people that when you are out this is how it goes..you hear nothing from them...So much for call me anytime...i am here for you whatever you need blah blah blah all words...it's a shame i thought Steve was better then that..But the IFBB have taken a hold of him to bad ...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 01:51:25 PM »
Yeah i guess things change.No loyaltiy in this sport people.So still no word .no calls....so who knows but i have heard from a few people that when you are out this is how it goes..you hear nothing from them...So much for call me anytime...i am here for you whatever you need blah blah blah all words...it's a shame i thought Steve was better then that..But the IFBB have taken a hold of him to bad ...
that is bad, despite whatever is going on Steve should stick to his word.....I really dont understand how things get done. Doesn't any one look out for eachother?? The other athletes that have columbs should say say FUCK you steve im not writing nothing until you talk with Lee. OH but i forgot no one gives a shit in that industry about nothing or no one. Lee just make a mag called Superpriest and it will do better than all of em. you can just write stupid bullshit about whatever  ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 10:41:10 PM »
that is bad, despite whatever is going on Steve should stick to his word.....I really dont understand how things get done. Doesn't any one look out for eachother?? The other athletes that have columbs should say say f**k you steve im not writing nothing until you talk with Lee. OH but i forgot no one gives a shit in that industry about nothing or no one. Lee just make a mag called Superpriest and it will do better than all of em. you can just write stupid bullshit about whatever  ;)
NOT A BAD IDEA

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »
It's obvious Lee is one of the most popular pros out there. Has been for years. A mag made by Lee and/or with Lee primarily in it would sell like hot cakes if done right.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 11:32:39 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 06:10:57 AM »
Trust me folks, this is what MD does. As soon as they think you have fallen out of favour, suddenly Blechman no longer returns calls, and starts dodging people. Not a good rep to have.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »
Trust me folks, this is what MD does. As soon as they think you have fallen out of favour, suddenly Blechman no longer returns calls, and starts dodging people. Not a good rep to have.
no not a good rep at all. My subscription is done now, yesterday.  If Lee comes back i'll just buy em no problem. But If thats how you treat the people that makes your mag or business what it is then you don't deserve customers. Sorry Steve but you better smartin up fast or more people will take my route.
bodybuildersreality.com

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 05:34:16 PM »
piss on MD !!!!!!

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »
I read it. As a matter of fact I read the "Entire" mag from cover to cover 8)

Supplements ads galore

MD has good content. Too many ads. Fucken bullshit.