Author Topic: need opinions on this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1798 times)

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
need opinions on this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 19, 2006, 08:33:55 PM »
whats up guys ill be starting my first cycle in 6wks. of test. cyp.
it will look something like this:  500mgs./wk. wks. 1-10
                                          250mgs./wk. 11
                                          125mgs./wk. 12
                                          75mgs./wk. 13
                                          50mgs./wk. 14

ill prob. start nolvadex midway through cycle for pct.

does that sound good???or do i need to make some adjustment???...also do you think i should also use clomid,proviron,or hcg along w/nolve. for pct.???

please give me some feedback and/or additional recommendations!!!!!                                      

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: need opinions on this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 08:37:23 PM »
wk 1-14 test-cyp 500mg/wk
wk 17-19 nolva 40/30/20

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 08:45:15 PM »
dont you think 500mgs. for 14 straight wks. is a little too much for my first cycle???? i was thinkin more around 10 wks. at the most....thats why wks. 11-14 were a taper down

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »
dont you think 500mgs. for 14 straight wks. is a little too much for my first cycle???? i was thinkin more around 10 wks. at the most....thats why wks. 11-14 were a taper down
Nope, this is standard...no need to taper test IMO.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »
                                          250mgs./wk. 11
                                          125mgs./wk. 12
                                          75mgs./wk. 13
                                          50mgs./wk. 14

does that sound good???or do i need to make some adjustment???...also do you think i should also use clomid,proviron,or hcg along w/nolve. for pct.???

AJ's advice is good, keep it simple and run it for 14 weeks is fine 16 would even be better, if you are gonna shut yourself down might as well get the most out of it.  I do think you could start your nolva whenever you like, just make sure to run it for about 5 weeks after you stop AAS.  I think starting it a little early is a good idea, it will not hurt anything as long as you stay moderate on your dose 10-20 mg should be plenty.  Its a good idea to start getting E somewhat under control before you come off.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 06:59:42 AM »
                                          250mgs./wk. 11
                                          125mgs./wk. 12
                                          75mgs./wk. 13
                                          50mgs./wk. 14

Arnold is right.

No need to taper.......serves no purpose.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 03:22:03 PM »
I think tapering was big in the Early 90's Thats when I did my first cycle of Sust and was "told" to pyramid

Something like this

Sure I made gains, but if I only knew than what I know now.
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 03:33:41 PM »

Why would you start nolvadex midway for PCT? If you're worried about gyno & water retention then use Adex - usually 1mg EOD. I usually take it Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (1mg) because it's got a longer half-life.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »

With this cycle (I'm assuming you'll be taking 500mg of TEST for 10-14 weeks) you'd probably be alright with just nolvadex for PCT (or clomid if you don't have any nolva). You could also probably get away with not taking HCG throughout the cycle as well.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:41 PM »
                                          250mgs./wk. 11
                                          125mgs./wk. 12
                                          75mgs./wk. 13
                                          50mgs./wk. 14

no offense bro., but the way this cycle is set up, it looks like you could expect to put on about 3 solid pounds in that amount of time..... I didnt even read what those other guys said, and they all know what they are talking about and give good advice, but if you are trying to bodybuild, I would advise you to stop pussying around with those small doses and take some gear....

my suggestion would be that you hit sustanon for 12 weeks @ 600mg per week (300mg on Monday.. 300mg on Thursday) and then cut the sustanon and run test propionate for 3 weeks while your waiting for pct...

this advise is provided that you are 25 or older and if not you shouldnt be thinking about steroids and you need your ass beat
ah yeah Im a voodo child

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 09:04:22 PM »
come on bro.! how in the world is 500mg./wk. of test. cyp. for 10-14 wks. a pussy cycle? keep in mind this is my 1st. cycle, and im absolutely sure that i will gain a hell of alot more than 3lbs., LOL .....i was going to originally do 600mg./wk. of the test. cyp. for 10-14wks., but the advice i got from numerous people was that was too much for my 1st cycle...they advised 50mg./wk...and i agree, since it is my 1st. cycle.....but if you disagree w/this and/or have any further advice or comments, than please elaborate...im tryin to get as many ideas as possible...cuz im not starting until 6-8wks from now

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 09:40:28 PM »
come on bro.! how in the world is 500mg./wk. of test. cyp. for 10-14 wks. a pussy cycle? keep in mind this is my 1st. cycle, and im absolutely sure that i will gain a hell of alot more than 3lbs., LOL .....i was going to originally do 600mg./wk. of the test. cyp. for 10-14wks., but the advice i got from numerous people was that was too much for my 1st cycle...they advised 50mg./wk...and i agree, since it is my 1st. cycle.....but if you disagree w/this and/or have any further advice or comments, than please elaborate...im tryin to get as many ideas as possible...cuz im not starting until 6-8wks from now

There are two different schools of thought regarding first cycles.

One is to start low to moderate dose to see how it feels, just for the experience before you start adding other compounds in to the mix, as an exporatory cycle.

Another is to go all out for max gains on your first cycle, which would be the 600MG+ Test, plus one or two other AAS compounds.

It really depends on you, and your goals.

DIV

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 01:46:03 PM »
wk 1-14 test-cyp 500mg/wk
wk 17-19 nolva 40/30/20

Juggs--you will love this cycle.

Often first-timers make the (incorrect) assumption that they should do what they call a "mild" cycle--but all of these cycles will shut off your own (endogenous) testosterone production, and require a period of recovery.  That recovery will not occur more quickly because you have tapered down the dosage towards the cycle's end. 

Pick a good dose (500mg per week is fine) and stay with it.  Minimum 12 weeks, preferably 16. Do proper PCT.  Add more compounds and longer durations as you gain experience on how your own body responds to different things.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 01:59:14 PM »
I have read research that states taht you need to take 1000mgs a week of test to experience signifigant gains.
I myself am a firm believer in this. I won't grow unless I do 1 gram a week or more.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 10:10:54 PM »
I have read research that states taht you need to take 1000mgs a week of test to experience signifigant gains.
I myself am a firm believer in this. I won't grow unless I do 1 gram a week or more.

I suppose that depends on what your definition of "significant gains" is.

1G of Test per week is overkill for the non-competing bodybuilder.

No, I don't care what studies you have or who you know or what they said.

1G of Test is overkill unless you are an athlete or pro bodybuilder.

DIV

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »
thanx guys! all the advice has been very helpful in my final decision...
      looks like ill be doing 600mg./wk. of test. cyp. for 12-14weeks w/nolva for pct.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 02:33:24 PM »
I suppose that depends on what your definition of "significant gains" is.

1G of Test per week is overkill for the non-competing bodybuilder.

No, I don't care what studies you have or who you know or what they said.

1G of Test is overkill unless you are an athlete or pro bodybuilder.

DIV

I have to agree with DIV on this was on the grounds that its just unnecessary for one, number two, the sides are much more turbulent at this level... captain equipoise is 248lbs and routinely makes good gains from small dosages of test along with his other compounds.... I, however, am going to do 1000mg  sust just as an experiment for my next cycle, but I can just about predict I will be dropping the test to about 7-750 becasue thatas all I really need
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 04:07:14 PM »

I have to agree with DIV on this was on the grounds that its just unnecessary for one, number two, the sides are much more turbulent at this level... captain equipoise is 248lbs and routinely makes good gains from small dosages of test along with his other compounds.... I, however, am going to do 1000mg  sust just as an experiment for my next cycle, but I can just about predict I will be dropping the test to about 7-750 becasue thatas all I really need
If that's the case you would be better off simply starting at 750mg/wk rather then dropping down 250mg right in the middle of your cycle.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 10:52:15 AM »
Well, I am a pro athlete and I have found any less than 1 gram a week is not doing the trick for me.
I actually loose size and agression when I go under 1 gram a week.
I am not proud of this, but it may have ben caused by being on and off the gas for over 15 years.
I just finished a layoff of 3 months. This new cycle I just started last week includes 1650 mgs of adropen (sust 275)  a week for 12 weeks, along with 50 mg of proviron daily, and 400 mg of tren per week.The last 2 weeks I am doing 14 days of 100 mgs of prop daily by itself (maybe some nolva if needed).
At the end I already have my PCT ready which is 6 amps of 5,000 iu HCG and 60 20mg tabs of nolva.
I still have a bunch of clomid left over fro my last cycle.
It seems to me that clomid is now becoming a drug nobody is using anymore.
I used to take it right after HCG at the end of my cycle. Now I hear from alot of people to forget the clomid, it actually will cause estrogen rebound. So I am going to stay away from the clomid this time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 12:44:25 PM »

If you run 1G ew, don't drop down or it will set you back.

Run it the same dosage the whole way through and you'll get an accurate idea of what it feels like.

I just know that with your history and incident of sides, that 1G will probably be the kind of mistake you will not soon forget.

This is not a game of tennis.

If that's the case you would be better off simply starting at 750mg/wk rather then dropping down 250mg right in the middle of your cycle.

I concur.

Well, I am a pro athlete and I have found any less than 1 gram a week is not doing the trick for me.
I actually loose size and agression when I go under 1 gram a week.
I am not proud of this, but it may have ben caused by being on and off the gas for over 15 years.
I just finished a layoff of 3 months. This new cycle I just started last week includes 1650 mgs of adropen (sust 275)  a week for 12 weeks, along with 50 mg of proviron daily, and 400 mg of tren per week.The last 2 weeks I am doing 14 days of 100 mgs of prop daily by itself (maybe some nolva if needed).
At the end I already have my PCT ready which is 6 amps of 5,000 iu HCG and 60 20mg tabs of nolva.
I still have a bunch of clomid left over fro my last cycle.
It seems to me that clomid is now becoming a drug nobody is using anymore.
I used to take it right after HCG at the end of my cycle. Now I hear from alot of people to forget the clomid, it actually will cause estrogen rebound. So I am going to stay away from the clomid this time.

You've built up quite a resistance there.

Kind of scary.

Supports the theory of decreased receptor sensitivity.

DIV