Author Topic: LT beats the most overrated team in the league, and sets a record in the process  (Read 1154 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LT beats the most overrated team in the league, all by hisself
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »
You're probably driving some getbigger berserk right now.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: LT beats the most overrated team in the league, all by hisself
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 09:34:34 PM »
You're probably driving some getbigger berserk right now.

you're getting very good at sniffing me out, 240.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Troublemaker!  Denver is still one of the best teams in the AFC, but LT is just a beast.  

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Troublemaker!  Denver is still one of the best teams in the AFC, but LT is just a beast. 

dennis franchione has made millions of dollars based almost solely on the fact that he was able to recruit this kid to play for him in college.  what an athlete!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
dennis franchione has made millions of dollars based almost solely on the fact that he was able to recruit this kid to play for him in college.  what an athlete!

Class act.  Scores a TD.  Hands the ball to the ref.  And then does it all over again.  Has a tremendous offseason workout program.  He's great for the league. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
  Has a tremendous offseason workout program.   

i was having a fine restful evening on getbig, and then you posted that. now I feel like I have to logout and do some work >:(

what's different about his off-season routine? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
i was having a fine restful evening on getbig, and then you posted that. now I feel like I have to logout and do some work >:(

what's different about his off-season routine? 

Martial arts.  At least as of a couple years ago. 

Get off the couch man.  I played a softball doubleheader today.  Threw the football with my son.  Skipped the gym. . . .   

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
LT is just SICK! Best RB in the league. He's on his way to some serious NFL records.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Martial arts.  At least as of a couple years ago. 

Get off the couch man.  I played a softball doubleheader today.  Threw the football with my son.  Skipped the gym. . . .   

think i read something about the martial arts.

actually, i skipped the gym too . . . b/c I did do some work.   the professional advancement type of work, not the physical stuff.  ;D it's sometimes quite amazing to me that i'm as old as I am (not that i'm as old as most of the posters on here) . . . when i get to that point, i usually logout.

when I read about someone like LT just relentlessly working it makes me feel guilty for not doing the same.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
think i read something about the martial arts.

actually, i skipped the gym too . . . b/c I did do some work.   the professional advancement type of work, not the physical stuff.  ;D it's sometimes quite amazing to me that i'm as old as I am (not that i'm as old as most of the posters on here) . . . when i get to that point, i usually logout.

when I read about someone like LT just relentlessly working it makes me feel guilty for not doing the same.

I hear you.  I decided not to work today.   :)  Nothing wrong at all with professional advancement.  If you excel you move up and make more money.  But I'm probably preaching to the choir?   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
I hear you.  I decided not to work today.   :)  Nothing wrong at all with professional advancement.  If you excel you move up and make more money.  But I'm probably preaching to the choir?   

it's not just about the money . . . it's more about not wasting stuff. results in guilt.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
it's not just about the money . . . it's more about not wasting stuff. results in guilt.

No, it isn't just about the Benjamins, but you shouldn't feel guilty at all.  Work hard.  Play hard.  It's actually much easier for athletes to work at perfecting their profession.  If they are truly committed, they spend half the year or longer training.  Regular professionals don't get that opportunity.  A seminar here.  A training session there. . . .   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

pwn3d again.  :-X