Author Topic: DBOL during PCT  (Read 2303 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
DBOL during PCT
« on: November 20, 2006, 05:42:38 AM »
What are your thoughts on 10mg dbol in the am during pct and recovering?  I've heard some great storeies and some other not so great...just curious.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: DBOL during PCT
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 06:31:47 AM »
Do not take anthing. Give a body a chance to recover from the cycle.
You do not need bridging, unless you are not some kind a pro

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:02:11 AM »
agreed, however my test levels have always been very very low....I was on an HRT dose of 250mg cyp for the past 15weeks and I dont want to be a lifer....I'll be hitting clomid, nolv and hcg 7 days after thursday (my last inj) and thought the dbol would NOT be a bridge but part of pct to recover....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 07:10:36 AM »
What are your thoughts on 10mg dbol in the am during pct and recovering?  I've heard some great storeies and some other not so great...just curious.

This is one of most ridiculous theories I've ever heard regarding AAS.

Your body can't recover if you are still using AAS.

......and why on earth would you choose D-bol to run alone during PCT?

That's a disaster waiting to happen.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 07:34:52 AM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »
Even if you run only 10mg during PCT you won't be recovering.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 09:00:19 AM »
It would defeat the whole purpose of the PCT...

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »
"In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wonŽt lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, youŽd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT."

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 09:14:58 AM »
"In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wonŽt lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, youŽd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT."

Ok. There's one opinion. Why bother asking for ours then. Just do whatever you want. If you already have low test levels this is not the answer for you.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 06:32:15 PM »
Yeah Lugar no offense but you are a pain in the ass!  You come and ask for advice and never take it, if you have it figured out then why are you asking us again?  Really dude what is you story?  This is like the 5th time you have done this.

As the other posters stated you will NEVER get back your normal test production while still taking gear even just 10mg d-bol.  What do you think you will be doing, pulling the wool over the eyes of your body?  If you are taking all kinds of ancillaries like HCG, nolva, clomid etc... your natural system is STILL not working.  Recovery is the period when all drugs related to hormones are out of your body and the natural stuff is starting to come back, this will take months. Some people just do not wanna accept this.

Big secret: there is no way in this world that you will keep all your gains when you come clean, people would love that but it just does not work that way, sooner or later your body returns to pretty much where it was, sad but true.  Long cycles 9 plus months and a dedicated lifestyle, before and after may be the best way to keep some gains long term, thats a Palumbo theory and it seemed to make some sense.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »

OK......

So try it for yourself and report back to us what happened.

If you get estrogen rebound from the aromatization of the D-bol, don't come crying....

DIV

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 05:41:39 AM »
All I was doing was posting from different threads to spark a discussion...I am torn at the moment, the theory makes total sense, but science, reality and theories are often difficult to read...I may try it, I may not, if I do, I will have bloodwork done and report back....read up on the topic though...check the site I psoted.....very interesting.......

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 09:05:39 AM »
All I was doing was posting from different threads to spark a discussion...I am torn at the moment, the theory makes total sense, but science, reality and theories are often difficult to read...I may try it, I may not, if I do, I will have bloodwork done and report back....read up on the topic though...check the site I psoted.....very interesting.......

D-bol can never be included as post-cycle therapy (PCT), as it is "on-cycle therapy". 

Even if a low dose of dbol, say 10mg per day, was found not to cause a measureable impairment of the HPTA in normal subjects you must remember that after a cycle you are NOT a normal subject.  You are, in essence, a chemically-castrated male.  I can not see recovery occurring in that state with continued use of anabolics at any dosage.  And, by the way, 10mg of d-bol is not a dose that would give any gains even if you weren't post-cycle.

The theory does not make "total sense," as you state.  It is, in fact, scientifically illogical.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 10:13:17 AM »
Think about what you're claiming: that a body can't recover while on AAS. Almost every male on the planet is on AAS at a daily dose of 5-7 mg, give or take, much of it secreted overnight while sleeping. Dbol has a half life of around 4.5 hours. After 18 hours it's undergone 4 half-lives and that's from what's left and survives liver breakdown.

If we assume that 10mg Dbol results in approx. 7mg of test then 7->3.5->1.75->0.875->0.4375. After four half-lives there is less than half a milligram still circulating.

Add to this that nobody is suggesting a Dbol-alone PCT. You'd still be running your SERM and AI. What leads you to consider that this would likely result in disaster?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
D-bol can never be included as post-cycle therapy (PCT), as it is "on-cycle therapy". 

Even if a low dose of dbol, say 10mg per day, was found not to cause a measureable impairment of the HPTA in normal subjects you must remember that after a cycle you are NOT a normal subject.  You are, in essence, a chemically-castrated male.  I can not see recovery occurring in that state with continued use of anabolics at any dosage.  And, by the way, 10mg of d-bol is not a dose that would give any gains even if you weren't post-cycle.

The theory does not make "total sense," as you state.  It is, in fact, scientifically illogical.

Freak you are the man.

Lugar, listen to him. He knows his stuff...he's a very open minded doctor.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 11:59:21 AM »
agreed, however my test levels have always been very very low....I was on an HRT dose of 250mg cyp for the past 15weeks and I dont want to be a lifer....I'll be hitting clomid, nolv and hcg 7 days after thursday (my last inj) and thought the dbol would NOT be a bridge but part of pct to recover....
definatley get off the gear 15 weeks is way too long......you should definately take like 100 -150 mg of clomid a day for like 3 weeks....or something equivilent........7 days isn't long enough to get your nuts back up after something like that......that is possibly one of the most androgenic steroids besides anavar on the market
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 01:38:34 PM »
Think about what you're claiming: that a body can't recover while on AAS. Almost every male on the planet is on AAS at a daily dose of 5-7 mg, give or take, much of it secreted overnight while sleeping. Dbol has a half life of around 4.5 hours. After 18 hours it's undergone 4 half-lives and that's from what's left and survives liver breakdown.

If we assume that 10mg Dbol results in approx. 7mg of test then 7->3.5->1.75->0.875->0.4375. After four half-lives there is less than half a milligram still circulating.

Add to this that nobody is suggesting a Dbol-alone PCT. You'd still be running your SERM and AI. What leads you to consider that this would likely result in disaster?

You still don't comprehend one simple fact.

Once you introduce an AAS, in this case D-bol, in to your body it will interrupt the HPTA and whatever endogenous test your body was producing would cease, in lieu of the exogenous drugs.

You can't fool your body.

You aren't smarter than your body.

DIV

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »
What's the point of Post Cylce Therapy if you are on Dbol?

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 04:20:10 PM »
Excatly.. its just like doing a cycle of only d-bol right after you finish a normal cycle... 90% of this board will tell you not to run a d-bol only cycle anyways... the whole this just takes the whole word POST out of it.. post =  after

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »
What's the point of (Post Cylce Therapy) if you are on Dbol?
he makes a valid point......because you still are on gear.....and haven't stopped......so it's not post cycle....it's more like present cycle therapy.......which..... doesn't really do shit for you except it might allow you to cycle longer.....but i have to say there is a point much like in supply and demand where instead of gaining profits....(muscle).......you start losing........in the long run....
El Borracho Blake

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 05:26:47 AM »
Relax...just a friendly discussion....15 weeks of such a mild dose is nothing to fret over bro......yes, I am going to start my pct next week...

HCG AT 500GM FOR 10 DAYS
CLOMID, 300 DAY 11-12, 100MG 13-15, 50MG 4 WEEKS AFTER
NOLVA AT 20MG/DAY STARTING DAY 1

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 05:43:28 AM »
I have heard of people bridging with small amounts of primo.
I woulnd't do it, but I know some pros that have to stay on year round, just go up and down on thier doages to give their bodies a break.
I just gave myself a nice 3 month break, and have started my "monster cycle frrom hell"
I may post about it soon!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 09:57:34 PM »
Relax...just a friendly discussion....15 weeks of such a mild dose is nothing to fret over bro......yes, I am going to start my pct next week...

HCG AT 500GM FOR 10 DAYS
CLOMID, 300 DAY 11-12, 100MG 13-15, 50MG 4 WEEKS AFTER
NOLVA AT 20MG/DAY STARTING DAY 1

People give you shit because it was a very stupid question reflecting just how ignorant you are on the topic.

Post Cycle Therapy.

If you are ingesting AAS, you are still "on cycle".

Got it? 

DIV

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2006, 09:10:39 AM »
Its not a hard theory to grasp really.. people keep saying "post cycle".. which sums it up.. but he still keeps trying to get a discussion gonig about something that is too foolish to even talk about...

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2006, 09:29:43 AM »
DBOL is AAS, thats really all that needs to be said. PCT....post cycle therapy, why would you take something that would be included in a cycle on a PCT....last time I checked post means after. But to each there own....lord knows your dealer will love you, thanking you for the money that you wasted on a taking DBOL after a cycle.
Just spot me BITCH!!!