Author Topic: Joyeux Noel (2005) now on DVD  (Read 1213 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Joyeux Noel (2005) now on DVD
« on: November 20, 2006, 09:24:57 AM »
Plot Synopsis: Based on a true story about an event that took place during World War I: Christmas Eve, 1914, as German, French, and Scottish regiments face each other from their respective trenches, a bloody battle is about to start in the middle of the night.  Suddenly, everybody heard someone start singing a Christmas song in German.  Though most of the soldiers on that battle field did not understand German, every single one of them recognized this universally known Christmas song.  At that very moment, a miracle took place. A musical call-and-response turns into an impromptu cease-fire, trading chocolates and champagne, playing soccer, and comparing pictures of their wives. But when Christmas ends, the war returns.

DVD Release Date: November 14, 2006

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000I6BJ56/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/103-2108429-5712646

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Joyeux Noel (2005) now on DVD
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 11:56:27 AM »
That's a must have in the dvd collection in my house!

Hey, have you heard about "The Nativity Story" coming out on December 1?  I'm definitely going to see this one.   Here's the trailer site:  www.thenativitystory.com

I'm glad there are more movies coming out about Christianity.  Only thing that bothered me about this movie is they title it the Nativity "Story".  Why didn't they just say the Nativity?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Joyeux Noel (2005) now on DVD
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
That's a must have in the dvd collection in my house!

Hey, have you heard about "The Nativity Story" coming out on December 1?  I'm definitely going to see this one.   Here's the trailer site:  www.thenativitystory.com

I'm glad there are more movies coming out about Christianity.  Only thing that bothered me about this movie is they title it the Nativity "Story".  Why didn't they just say the Nativity?

The trailer for the Nativity looks great.  I'm going to go see it once it's released.