Author Topic: What happened to Richard Jones?  (Read 2877 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: What happened to Richard Jones?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
He'd have to offer proof for me to believe he was accepted to Harvard.  ::) That's a stretch.
I'm sure UCSB is a fine school and I wish him the best. I believe he was going for his MBA, which makes a heck of a lot more sense than pursuing a IFBB pro career.

Naw, i don't think it was Harvard either. I've read somewhere that it was UCSB [written by Jones].

UCSB is an awesome school. Some of the finest women in all of Cali go there [so i hear].

body88

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
He'd have to offer proof for me to believe he was accepted to Harvard.  ::) That's a stretch.
I'm sure UCSB is a fine school and I wish him the best. I believe he was going for his MBA, which makes a heck of a lot more sense than pursuing a IFBB pro career.

Like I said.... He posted it on this board. I posted about the city. I lived right near Harvard at the time. I am not going to dig up the posts but he def claimed he was headed to Boston for grad school. No idea if he was lying or not.

Slick Vic

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 05:31:26 AM »
This guy was hyped up a few years ago. Does he still compete anymore? Is he taking time off?

He's being smart and realistic - going to school! Good for Richard! I think it's great that he did what he could out there in the bodybuilding scene and is now moving on to further his education. Now if he decides to go back on stage again, that'll be cool, but we'll see.