Author Topic: Lee Priest DVD 11 ALSO AWESOME  (Read 1790 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest DVD 11 ALSO AWESOME
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:58:56 PM »
I just finished watching dvd 11. No training in this one but it was still great. Hey Lee you sure love your candy bars. I liked the PDI coverage British Night of Champions. Lee looked great as usual. The seminars over there seemed like everybody had a good time. Well Shawn i am glad you and Bob said the PDI will never work. Seems like PDI is not going anywhere. If anything it is only going to get bigger and better.  It was nice to see all the fans with Lee at the olympia expo. Well Lee i think Palumbo says hi ;)  That was funny shit you said about him. Oh well the truth hurts some time.  Can't wait for next months never a dull moment with Lee

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest DVD 11 ALSO AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 01:01:53 PM »
I just finished watching dvd 11. No training in this one but it was still great. Hey Lee you sure love your candy bars. I liked the PDI coverage British Night of Champions. Lee looked great as usual. The seminars over there seemed like everybody had a good time. Well Shawn i am glad you and Bob said the PDI will never work. Seems like PDI is not going anywhere. If anything it is only going to get bigger and better.  It was nice to see all the fans with Lee at the olympia expo. Well Lee i think Palumbo says hi ;)  That was funny shit you said about him. Oh well the truth hurts some time.  Can't wait for next months never a dull moment with Lee
:o you got 11 already!! i just got 10 like 4 days ago! whoa! sounds cool!
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 08:59:33 PM »
Yeah i watched 11 before i came to Australia it was funny i thought. me squashed in the back of the car

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:48:54 AM »
Yeah i watched 11 before i came to Australia it was funny i thought. me squashed in the back of the car
Yeah real nice of that a--hole promoter who would not pay for your room. What was his name again Lee?     Hey Lee i don't think Reebok will be sighning you to a contract soon to promote there products ;)  That shit was funny i am still laughing about that one

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 12:22:18 AM »
X-mas is coming up, which Lee DVD do I get?  I've only got training camp so far. 
It hasn't helped...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 10:59:15 AM »
X-mas is coming up, which Lee DVD do I get?  I've only got training camp so far. 
subscribe to this www.bodybuildersreality.com its so worth it man...you get a full DVD every month, its awesome....Lee i hope you keep this project up for awhile still.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 12:33:28 PM »
subscribe to this www.bodybuildersreality.com its so worth it man...you get a full DVD every month, its awesome....Lee i hope you keep this project up for awhile still.

Oh i will.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 12:47:02 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com