Author Topic: Boys... I'm BACK! :)  (Read 1775 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Boys... I'm BACK! :)
« on: November 20, 2006, 08:47:48 PM »
First shot is in :)

been off since end of July... surprisingly kept most of my weight and size (thanks to tapering off with anavar)
starting point is 248lbs. with about 10-11% bf (which is going down thanks to the clen)
I usually put on a good solid 25+ lbs. with every cycle so this one should be good!

Cycle consists of:

weeks 1-12: 500mg Sustanon (Karachi)
weeks 1-12: 450mg Equipoise
weeks 1-12: Winny tabs (50mg a day)
weeks 1-12: Turanabol 40mg a day
weeks 1-12: Anavar 30mg a d ay
weeks 1-12 but one week off every two (so 2 on, 1 off) Clen .010mcg a day
weeks 1-12: HCG every 3-4 weeks (just to keep my boys going good) 5000 iu's split into 3 shots

Changed the numbers a bit from the last post.. cut down test by half and eq by a little bit.. I don't really
need that much, besides after 750mg of test the water starts getting pretty intense, so.. :)
this cycle is all about lean cut size, I'm 248 so I don't really need to bulk at this point, just want to add more
quality muscle to my frame!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Boys... I'm BACK! :)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 09:35:24 PM »

been off since end of July... surprisingly kept most of my weight and size (thanks to tapering off with anavar)
starting point is 248lbs. with about 10-11% bf (which is going down thanks to the clen)
I usually put on a good solid 25+ lbs. with every cycle so this one should be good!

Cycle consists of:

weeks 1-12: HCG every 3-4 weeks (just to keep my boys going good) 5000 iu's split into 3 shots

Changed the numbers a bit from the last post.. cut down test by half and eq by a little bit.. I don't really
need that much, besides after 750mg of test the water starts getting pretty intense, so.. :)
this cycle is all about lean cut size, I'm 248 so I don't really need to bulk at this point, just want to add more

Looks like a good moderate cutter cycle.....

Not something I'd run myself, but if it works for you, so be it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 10:29:23 PM »
running too may orals that do the same thing and for too long- waste of money-IMO. but if you got it too spend and this has obviously worked for you in the past - so good luck man keep us posted.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 01:03:23 AM »
running too may orals that do the same thing and for too long- waste of money-IMO. but if you got it too spend and this has obviously worked for you in the past - so good luck man keep us posted.

Heh, thanks I like variety in my orals :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 04:02:57 AM »
Looks good. Good luck & keep us posted.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 10:19:10 AM »

Cycle consists of:

looks pretty kick ass.....the only thing i would change is the hcg would be split into 2 shots.....it's time release anyway......
El Borracho Blake

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 01:32:37 PM »
That's what I used to do before (even 1 shot) but I find it's hits me too hard and I geet really cranky and agressive for a few days, besides it's good in the fridge for 14 days, so...

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 01:52:47 AM »
You want to run Winstrol for 12 weeks?  ??? Wouldnt it be better to finish off with it the last 5 or 6 weeks?
Plus two other orals  ??? Ouch to your joints and liver  :'(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 07:05:35 AM »
You want to run Winstrol for 12 weeks?  ??? Wouldnt it be better to finish off with it the last 5 or 6 weeks?
Plus two other orals  ??? Ouch to your joints and liver  :'(

Capt. Eq knows what he's doing...

Not everyone gets joint pain from winny including myself...in fact i like to use winny before powerlifting meets to help make weight and i've never had any issues with it.

Orals are not nearly as toxic as we are lead to believe...check your liver values during oral gear use and you will see that it doesn't change much at all.

8)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
Capt. Eq knows what he's doing...

Not everyone gets joint pain from winny including myself...in fact i like to use winny before powerlifting meets to help make weight and i've never had any issues with it.

Orals are not nearly as toxic as we are lead to believe...check your liver values during oral gear use and you will see that it doesn't change much at all.

8)
Just because you have read that orals dont put pressure on your liver does not make it so , when for years studies have shown otherwise,Countless people have said winnie destroys there joints just because you didnt experiance it again does not mean the risks are higher from using this compound.

When using AAS should you not err on the side of caution? Taking 3 oral compounds is putting you into an area that studies tell us and countless athletes from all over the world say oral use does put pressure on your liver.Id much rather listen to the majority than a minority voice on this subject.

With all due respect to CE if he does infact know what he is doing and knows how his body reacts to certain compounds why post it on a internet forum?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 06:24:45 PM »
Just because you have read that orals dont put pressure on your liver does not make it so , when for years studies have shown otherwise,Countless people have said winnie destroys there joints just because you didnt experiance it again does not mean the risks are higher from using this compound.

When using AAS should you not err on the side of caution? Taking 3 oral compounds is putting you into an area that studies tell us and countless athletes from all over the world say oral use does put pressure on your liver.Id much rather listen to the majority than a minority voice on this subject.

With all due respect to CE if he does infact know what he is doing and knows how his body reacts to certain compounds why post it on a internet forum?

Just to interject here..  I did bloodwork halfway throughout my last cycle, during which I was using 4 orals; My liver values came back perfect.. even my doctor was shocked (he knows about all my AAS use) plus to be honest I've never experienced the kind of kidney/liver pain that some guys talk about..then again I've never used anadrol mostly cutters like winny, anavar..etc.

Lastly in regards to the winstrol comment and my joints; I've only experienced stiff/cracking joints from winstrol once in my life and that was at 120mg a day (injectable) so I doubt 40-50mg of oral winny a day is going to affect them much :)

Either way, I'll let you guys know how it went and might even put up some progress pics.. I'm a lean 244 1/2 right now (with abs) so this should be interesting.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 08:31:42 PM »
Just to interject here..  I did bloodwork halfway throughout my last cycle, during which I was using 4 orals; My liver values came back perfect.. even my doctor was shocked (he knows about all my AAS use) plus to be honest I've never experienced the kind of kidney/liver pain that some guys talk about..then again I've never used anadrol mostly cutters like winny, anavar..etc.

Lastly in regards to the winstrol comment and my joints; I've only experienced stiff/cracking joints from winstrol once in my life and that was at 120mg a day (injectable) so I doubt 40-50mg of oral winny a day is going to affect them much :)

Either way, I'll let you guys know how it went and might even put up some progress pics.. I'm a lean 244 1/2 right now (with abs) so this should be interesting.

If you ran four 17AA orals simultaneously without issues, more power to you.

You sound like a freak to me.

Winstrol affects people different.

From hair loss to joint issues......

I've never had any sides from Winstrol, so those issues are foreign to me.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »
I've never had any sides from Winstrol, so those issues are foreign to me.

DIV

It's the same with me, actually Dbol's the only oral I've ever taken that's given me serious side effects (not counting M1T - but that shit's just horrible).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 05:50:57 AM »

The people i train with run orals 8 months out of the year and mainly drol and halo, never a problem...i've never met a single person who had liver problems from oral steroids. in fact i've never seen any account of anyone having problems using orals when they were healthy to begin with.

i agree that just because my levels are always perfect doesn't make everyone the same but Capt. Eq knows his stuff and gets the proper tests done.

Capt. posts here to get ideas and to get our opinion...much like the rest of us.

Feel free to post these studies you speak of...i'm curious. the studies i read said there was no proof that orals are nearly has hard on the liver as people are led to believe. only one case was found of a guy who took anadrol for almost 2 years straight and his problems went away once he quit using drol. many pro bodybuilders use orals year round.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 04:41:31 PM »
The people i train with run orals 8 months out of the year and mainly drol and halo, never a problem...i've never met a single person who had liver problems from oral steroids. in fact i've never seen any account of anyone having problems using orals when they were healthy to begin with.

i agree that just because my levels are always perfect doesn't make everyone the same but Capt. Eq knows his stuff and gets the proper tests done.

Capt. posts here to get ideas and to get our opinion...much like the rest of us.

Feel free to post these studies you speak of...i'm curious. the studies i read said there was no proof that orals are nearly has hard on the liver as people are led to believe. only one case was found of a guy who took anadrol for almost 2 years straight and his problems went away once he quit using drol. many pro bodybuilders use orals year round.

8)

I have run orals for months on end, but only one oral at a time and never in megadosing quantities.....

I might run Halo two or three days out of the week and switch to Winstrol the other three training days depending on how I feel and what type of workout I'm doing.

My liver values have always been clean, even while running orals this way.

I don't push the envelope, though.........

I wouldn't consider running Halo with Winstrol on the same days, as it's just asking for trouble, IMO.

Considering the fact that I don't drink or smoke and eat clean......the anabolics I run in the doses I run them in are not going to be detrimental.

DIV