Author Topic: Cute presents  (Read 7536 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Cute presents
« on: November 21, 2006, 08:51:39 AM »
Ok girlz (and guys),

I wanna buy this girl a nice present. She gave me a cool t-shirt last time i saw her so now i feel obliged to give something back. Shouldn't be too expensive. Help me out, i'm can't think of anything. She's a little bit more than a "regualar" friend.

A teddy-bear?  ???

Maybe name some cool present you've had/given.
$

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Cute presents
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 08:58:51 AM »
what does she like, whats her style?  Teddy bears are nice, but maybe she likes monkeys instead.  Don't ask, lol.  anyway find something that is her style.  Maybe something that is pampering is in order...

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 09:15:55 AM »
what does she like, whats her style?  Teddy bears are nice, but maybe she likes monkeys instead.  Don't ask, lol.  anyway find something that is her style.  Maybe something that is pampering is in order...
Just looking for some general input. It doesnt have to be the "perfect" present.

What do you mean "in pampering"?
$

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:22:33 AM »
Ok girlz (and guys),

I wanna buy this girl a nice present. She gave me a cool t-shirt last time i saw her so now i feel obliged to give something back. Shouldn't be too expensive. Help me out, i'm can't think of anything. She's a little bit more than a "regualar" friend.

A teddy-bear?  ???

If she's under 23 then yes, give her a stuffed animal (one she likes)...if she's over 23, then let's figure something else out.

Lisa

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 09:25:18 AM »
If she's under 23 then yes, give her a stuffed animal (one she likes)...if she's over 23, then let's figure something else out.

Lisa

24. Damned, just too late.
$

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 09:28:23 AM »
24. Damned, just too late.

That's borderline...you could still get her an animal (i was going to say 25 at first but then changed it to 23).
Anyhow, she bought you a shirt? Why not get her something along those same lines from Abercrombie (not slutty, just tight and cute)?

Lisa

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »
That's borderline...you could still get her an animal (i was going to say 25 at first but then changed it to 23).
Anyhow, she bought you a shirt? Why not get her something along those same lines from Abercrombie (not slutty, just tight and cute)?

Lisa

gift cert for tanning.  its the winter season....she will need the tanning beds or mystic tan to keep her sexy "glow".  Plus, if she uses the tanning beds...the UVA from the bulbs will put her in a good mood.  Its a proven fact.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »
gift cert for tanning.  its the winter season....she will need the tanning beds or mystic tan to keep her sexy "glow".  Plus, if she uses the tanning beds...the UVA from the bulbs will put her in a good mood.  Its a proven fact.

I totally agree with you on that, but since "WE" don't really know her, maybe she's one of those girls that will be "What? Do you really think i need a tan? You don't think my skin is is pretty enough? And also, my Aunt just died of skin cancer...thank's a lot Faust!!! We're done!!! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!".
Yes, right now i've got about an hour of "too much time on my hands"!!!! ;D

Lisa

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 09:49:08 AM »

I like this idea too. 

Maybe something from BeBe or BeBe Sport.

Something w/rhinestones :)

I totally agree with you on that, but since "WE" don't really know her, maybe she's one of those girls that will be "What? Do you really think i need a tan? You don't think my skin is is pretty enough? And also, my Aunt just died of skin cancer...thank's a lot Faust!!! We're done!!! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!".

Lisa

;D

R

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 09:53:16 AM »
I like this idea too. 

Maybe something from BeBe or BeBe Sport.

Something w/rhinestones :)

;D

Rhinestones but with no words across her chest. WOW!!! Where i could go with a fun quote on that one!!!!

Lisa

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »
Ok girlz (and guys),

A teddy-bear?  ???

How about a nice bottle of perfume? Also wrap it up nicely and put some thought into the card. It'll mean more to her then you know.

PB

PB

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 09:57:09 AM »

Lisa
LOL.
Tanning beds is a nice idea. But won't work for several reasons, and she's not the type.
The t-shirt is not bad idea either, but i don't know her size. She's 1m70 (5'7 i think) and pretty lean. She gave me a special t-shirt (with a print that had a meaning to us), so i don't want to give her a regular one.

If i don't find anything else i'll give her a stuffed animal or a t-shirt.

Now let's continue the brainstorm.

A necklace / wristband (i don't really like this idea, cause it will be a cheap one)?
An amulet with my picture on it?
$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 01:23:51 PM »
A great book, a bottle of wine and some dark chocolate.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 02:13:21 PM »
an autographed picture of me?
X

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 04:24:24 PM »
A love toggle bracelet... even the cheapie ones look pretty good.

A silver-plated fortune cookie with some brilliant message you cooked up yourself

An engraveable keychain with "love always" or something better etched into it. Since she uses keys everyday she'll always have to think of you. Plus you can do the "key to my heart" thing when you give it to her.

And yes, a card or note with some amazing thought written on it to go with whatever...

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:04:46 PM »
Bump.
I'll go shopping next week. Need more ideas.
A love toggle bracelet... even the cheapie ones look pretty good.

A silver-plated fortune cookie with some brilliant message you cooked up yourself

An engraveable keychain with "love always" or something better etched into it. Since she uses keys everyday she'll always have to think of you. Plus you can do the "key to my heart" thing when you give it to her.

And yes, a card or note with some amazing thought written on it to go with whatever...
Not bad.
We are friends though, she's not my girlfriend.
$

newmom

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 07:41:14 PM »
get her a gift certificate for pedicure or build a bear teddy bear

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 11:28:06 PM »
How about some of these?  :D

She'll get way fabulous mileage, ...and they do make a cute stocking stuffer   ;D
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 01:56:56 AM »
How about some of these?  :D

She'll get way fabulous mileage, ...and they do make a cute stocking stuffer   ;D

What's that?

Supplements?
Birth control?
$

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 06:38:28 PM »
a gift cert of a 1 day spa..the works...will cost ya ..but girls love that kinda stuff...

take her out for a nite of dining and dancing...plenty of formal salsa/ merenge (sp?) places with live bands around if ya google em...

if you r close to the ocean (i go to b-more harbour) a dinner cruise is always awesome...

the tanning idea ws great.you can always get her a cert for a mist tan ..them fake tans...so the whole skin cancer goes out of the window...

i'm thinking you want to give her a gift that says 'i like ya' in which case bro..just go to a nice dinner....just call in advance.make reservations and have a bottle of wine waiting for you in your table when u get there...i'm surprised how many guys forget these little details..
carpe` vaginum!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 02:37:10 AM »
Perfume's always a winner - however, like Toxic says, book a surprise meal and take her out to a nice restaurant. Women like an evening of chat, attention and compliments. She'll like that.

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 05:15:38 AM »
Teddy bears are nice, but maybe she likes monkeys instead.  Don't ask, lol.

Lol. Monkeys?

Perfume's always a winner
Don't you run the risk you buy her something that she doesnt like?

The dinner/bar thing is a nice idea. I'll probably take her to a nice bar, and maybe show her my place afterwards?
Or would it better to show it first? We're in the "friends-zone".

I went out looking for a present. Found a nice card, now i need a present. Maybe a red pillow that says "dikke knuffel" (big hug), she's from another country (she's just visiting my city), so maybe it's nice that i give her something in dutch.

Or i could give her something, like a shirt with a print from my city. But i need her size, help me out ladies: she's 5'7, i think like 130 pounds. Pretty fit girl, that's a "medium" right? I found a this in a souvenir shop, but it was closed, so i'll go back there to see if they have anything.

$

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 06:26:16 AM »
If you've got one in your area, take her to "Build a Bear" and let her pick out and make her own.
I have yet to find a girl who doesn't enjoy do this, myself included.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 03:25:22 PM »
Ok girlz (and guys),

A teddy-bear?  ???

Either she's a friend or a potential relationship.

What you get her will go a long way in determining which.

A t-shirt says "friend".

Flowers says, "I'm interested".

Got it?

....and to think I called you 'Faustian Science' when some of these things you ask are common sense.   :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 12:38:25 AM »
Either she's a friend or a potential relationship.
What you get her will go a long way in determining which.
A t-shirt says "friend".
Flowers says, "I'm interested".
Got it?
....and to think I called you 'Faustian Science' when some of these things you ask are common sense.   :-\

DIV
:P
I'm 21. Never really bothered buying gifts (ever), not even for christmas or birthdays. Common sense or not, i can admit i don't know everything, can you? There's nothing wrong with some input from others before you make up your mind.

It's not always black and white, like you tend to see things. I might be interested, we kinda french kissed when she left last time (and yes, she gave me a t-shirt). But i don't wanna push anything. She's only here for 2 days, i'm comfortable as "friends" but maybe i want a lil more (without the fuss that usually brings along). I'll see how it develops.

$