Author Topic: Markus should be wearing the olympia crown.....  (Read 3731 times)

Ukpipes

• Getbig II
Markus should be wearing the olympia crown.....
« on: November 21, 2006, 10:57:51 AM »
&mode=related&search=

I reckon  all three, i.e. ronnie, jay and markus all sucked in 2006 (by previous olympia standards), But Ruhl shoulda taken this show..

Just dont see how jay beats him, they both have watery backs and arms, but in a strange way ruhl has jay on shape...goes to show how piss poor and blocky jay is now...

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: Markus should be wearing the olympia crown.....
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »

he does look good, but the be mr.o, i don't think so, the guys big, but proportion are way off.

but i agree that markus should have placed higher
are you delusional?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 11:11:34 AM »
Just like I have been telling everyone...Jay finally got the crown, but he by far does not put himself that far ahead of the pack...Big Ron separated himself completely when he was running the game...Jay just better pray non of the guys directly under him come in perfectly conditioned cause the refrigerator will have his crown taken away easily...
Watching The Haters

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »
Just like I have been telling everyone...Jay finally got the crown, but he by far does not put himself that far ahead of the pack...Big Ron separated himself completely when he was running the game...Jay just better pray non of the guys directly under him come in perfectly conditioned cause the refrigerator will have his crown taken away easily...

Haha , he calls Jay a fridge and says nothing about how Ronnie looks like a pregnant whale. Ronnie looks like just as much of a fridge as Jay. Only problem is Jay had a better back than Ronnie.Same goes forquad detail. More stirations, better conditioning,better calves,quads and back. More detail in the back of the hams etc etc. Btw Jay may be blocky but his waist is tight and flat. Ronnie has a giant distended gut on top of a small waist now :-[ he was off at the O and Jay made him pay. If you are going to hate be a equal opportuinty hater. Not a jock sniffer :D

Ukpipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 11:24:07 AM »

Agreed, Jays a very average Mr O... Ronnie, Yates, Haney, Arnold, Oliva were all dominant, and blew away the opposition...

I dont mind a competitive contest, i.e. if jay had won by the skin of his teeth against top top class opposition and he did have the most impressive package, but to get by with an average physique against a relatively poor Olympia line up...shite

2006 must go down as one of the most dissapointing O's ever....behind Zane's win's anyway..:-[

Whether a waist is wide from the front, back, side or arse hole view dosnt matter it's still WIDE!! All three of them Ron, jay and Ruhl had pretty damn ugly mid sections...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »

Haha , he calls Jay a fridge and says nothing about how Ronnie looks like a pregnant whale. Ronnie looks like just as much of a fridge as Jay. Only problem is Jay had a better back than Ronnie.Same goes forquad detail. More stirations, better conditioning,better calves,quads and back. More detail in the back of the hams etc etc. Btw Jay may be blocky but his waist is tight and flat. Ronnie has a giant distended gut on top of a small waist now :-[

I never said that Big Ron deserved to win this year Douche...Nor did Big Ron deserve to win in 2001...The point is that Jay does not have the over-powering structure to set himself apart from the group directly below him and everyone knows it...It does however make for some great up-and-coming Olympia contests....By the way, Ronnie doesn't look like a fridge you must be blind...He started looking pregnant yeah, but he still had good structure and lines...Amazing how the blind can't see how Jay is a block with great conditioning....
Watching The Haters

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
I don't think Ruhl should have won the O but he should have won that Grand Prix event for sure.

He wasn't as sharp at the O as he was for the Austrian grand prix, but yes, he should have been top 5 @ the O.
It's Hip to be Square!

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 11:37:44 AM »
I never said that Big Ron deserved to win this year Douche...Nor did Big Ron deserve to win in 2001...The point is that Jay does not have the over-powering structure to set himself apart from the group directly below him and everyone knows it...It does however make for some great up-and-coming Olympia contests....By the way, Ronnie doesn't look like a fridge you must be blind...He started looking pregnant yeah, but he still had good structure and lines...Amazing how the blind can't see how Jay is a block with great conditioning....

You must have missed where I agreed Jay was blocky in my post.....Who cares if he does not overpower everyone around him. Maybe it will make the judges see the show fairly and make it much more competitive when anyone can snatch the crown. I would much rather watch the O next year when anyone can regain the title if Jay does not look stellar. Dex, Ronnie, Health, Marcus, Freeman and Vic will all be in the mix for the title.

Btw take a look at the gp photos. Ronnie lost his lines a long time ago. A giant pregnant gut kind of negates good lines ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 12:47:50 PM »
some fucking bitch 'flagged that clip as inappropriate' so i cant watch it >:(

anyone know how to get past that without creating an account?
honestly what kind of idiot would do that?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 12:50:41 PM »
 :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 01:30:25 PM »
Can't wait to see what Markus will look like when he's done competing and off the Sauce
Get Big, or Die Trying

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »
Can't wait to see what Markus will look like when he's done competing and off the Sauce

He was a pretty big sob at a very young age....There is no telling what that monster will look like at age 50...That is if he makes it that far...
Watching The Haters

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 01:33:57 PM »
look at dorian these days, it should give you a good idea!
are you delusional?

body88

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 01:38:38 PM »

I think Doz looks pretty good for all the stuff he was prob on. He has a much older look to him but I also think his look is compounded by being an ugly mofo in general ( sorry Diesel). I wonder if the gh gut goes away after you quit using it. Doz seemed to have one at the end of his run but now looks to have a tight midsection. He was one of the all time greats and is bigger than most all the "retired pros".

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »

Dorian was pretty lean and not as much of a monster at a young age....Anyone have the pics of him as a teen???
Watching The Haters