Author Topic: Bodybuilder Jermaine Pearson 5 9 210 - Competed at NPC Eastern NY  (Read 3394 times)

humanroadmap

• Getbig II
He came in 2nd place in the light heavies and did a photo shoot at Diamond Gym this past Saturday in Maplewood, NJ.  This is John Kemper's gym.  I think he did very well and considering this is about 3 - 4 weeks after the show, he still looks in very good form and shape.  What do you guys think?

There are more pictures and video of him on www.bodybuildingmecca.co m in the video and amateur photo section.  This is a free website and there are pictures also of the Night Of Champions contest in NYC as well.  Enjoy

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: Bodybuilder Jermaine Pearson 5 9 210 - Competed at NPC Eastern NY
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 06:37:32 PM »
Great physique. Well balanced, and very appealing to look at. You look at that physique, and you can tell the guy worked his ass off....
Cam ad mi

humanroadmap

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »
He has a video of him posing.  I think if he got his posing down, he might have one his division or perhaps the overall.

Here is some of his video:

www.bodybuildingmecca.co m/vids/ljp2.wmv

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 03:32:30 PM »
awesome pics!  :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 05:58:13 PM »
He came in 2nd place in the light heavies and did a photo shoot at Diamond Gym this past Saturday in Maplewood, NJ.  This is John Kemper's gym.  I think he did very well and considering this is about 3 - 4 weeks after the show, he still looks in very good form and shape.  What do you guys think?

There are more pictures and video of him on www.bodybuildingmecca.co m in the video and amateur photo section.  This is a free website and there are pictures also of the Night Of Champions contest in NYC as well.  Enjoy

Great physique if he is natural.