Author Topic: Killing  (Read 2550 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: Killing
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 10:50:24 AM »
I'm sorry but I'm not going to buy into a fetus or early pregnancy baby that is on life support via living inside of another human being, as having the same rights as a baby once born.  Not happening.  The "host" or mother should have the right to choose, she is the one having to live through pregnancy and a future with a child she may have never wanted for various reasons. 

I also think that the father of the child should have some say as well in the abortion decision.  Both parents should make a mutually binding decision either way.  Accidents do happen and why should people be made to pay for the rest of their lives over something that may have been an accident...Albeit a very ignorant one. 

So long as there are proper regulations in place that keep abortion from becoming birth control, and clean medical facilities with competent doctors performing the abortions, then I personaly don't have a problem with it.

BKS - Guardian of Truth

body88

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 11:44:51 AM »
I'm sorry but I'm not going to buy into a fetus or early pregnancy baby that is on life support via living inside of another human being, as having the same rights as a baby once born.  Not happening.  The "host" or mother should have the right to choose, she is the one having to live through pregnancy and a future with a child she may have never wanted for various reasons. 

I also think that the father of the child should have some say as well in the abortion decision.  Both parents should make a mutually binding decision either way.  Accidents do happen and why should people be made to pay for the rest of their lives over something that may have been an accident...Albeit a very ignorant one. 

So long as there are proper regulations in place that keep abortion from becoming birth control, and clean medical facilities with competent doctors performing the abortions, then I personaly don't have a problem with it.

Word!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 12:40:28 AM »

They should have this option. It is a valid point. It is a great point actually. There just needs to be regulations in place to prevent people from abusing the right. Also to prevent aborting a fetus much to late.

The religious freaks wont ever accept it in any form. The second egg touches sperm you are considered a murderer if you abort. Hell these are the same people who don't believe in condoms ::) You cannot reason with them.

I also have to wonder how many of them have IUDs. I'd say IUD's "abort" more fetuses (not babys) a year, than all the abortions combined.
w

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 12:43:01 AM »
I also have to wonder how many of them have IUDs. I'd say IUD's "abort" more fetuses (not babys) a year, than all the abortions combined.
WHAT ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 12:43:24 AM »
The issue is a woman's right to choose whether or not to kill her baby. 

The issue is a woman's right to choose what takes place within her own body.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 12:47:10 AM »
  The world, however, kills more people than that in just 6 minutes through abortions.

And according to your logic, I'm sure it could be proven that YOU personally have killed at least 10,000 X's more just jerking off to playboy in the 8th grade. What's your point?
w

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 12:48:43 AM »
shit, sorry lib wankers, I thought this was the beer thread :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 12:55:42 AM »
WHAT ???

Latman, do you know how an IUD (Intra-Uterine Device) works? It doesn't work on the barrier method like a condom (keeping the sperm & the egg from meeting), an IUD irritates the kining of a woman's uterus, thus preventing a fertilized egg from burrowing & implanting itself within the endometrial lining. It is estimated a woman using the IUD can expect to spontaneously abort up to 13 X's a year. The fertilized egg cannot implant itself, and is flushed out of the body every month along with the endometrial lining aka 'the moon-blood'  :D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »
The issue is a woman's right to choose what takes place within her own body.

Which can include killing her baby.  If the only issue were the woman's body, we would never regulate abortion at all, including third trimester abortions.    

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2006, 12:59:59 AM »
Latman, do you know how an IUD (Intra-Uterine Device) works? It doesn't work on the barrier method like a condom (keeping the sperm & the egg from meeting), an IUD irritates the kining of a woman's uterus, thus preventing a fertilized egg from burrowing & implanting itself within the endometrial lining. It is estimated a woman using the IUD can expect to spontaneously abort up to 13 X's a year. The fertilized egg cannot implant itself, and is flushed out of the body every month along with the endometrial lining aka 'the moon-blood'  :D
This doesn't help the taste of my ale one bloody bit >:(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2006, 01:18:41 AM »
Why do Christians believe abortion is wrong but believe in the death penalty?  Seems contradictory.

I believe abortion (at least when it's a fetus) and death penalty are both wrong.

abortion yes it is wrong
death penalty... an eye for an eye.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2006, 01:27:43 AM »
This doesn't help the taste of my ale one bloody bit >:(

Be grateful you didn't order a bloody mary.
w

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2006, 07:45:21 AM »
The earth is over populated anyway
Money drugs and bitches