Author Topic: Six Muslims Removed from Airliner...was it a trap????  (Read 2441 times)

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Six Muslims Removed from Airliner...was it a trap????
« on: November 21, 2006, 10:52:39 PM »

Updated: 11:02 a.m. MT Nov 21, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS - The Council on American-Islamic Relations called Tuesday for an investigation into the behavior of airline staff and airport security in the removal of six Muslim scholars from a US Airways flight a day earlier.

A passenger raised concerns about the imams — three of whom said their normal evening prayers in the airport terminal before boarding the Phoenix-bound plane, according to one — through a note passed to a flight attendant, according to Andrea Rader, a spokeswoman for US Airways.

“We are concerned that crew members, passengers and security personnel may have succumbed to fear and prejudice based on stereotyping of Muslims and Islam,” Nihad Awad, the council’s executive director, said in a news release.

The six were returning from a conference in Minneapolis of the North American Imams Federation, said Omar Shahin of Phoenix, president of the group.

“They took us off the plane, humiliated us in a very disrespectful way,” Shahin said after the incident.

‘We did nothing’
Shahin said Tuesday that three members of the group prayed in the terminal before the six boarded the plane. They entered individually, except for one member who is blind and needed to be guided, Shahin said. Once on the plane, the six did not sit together, he said.

“We did nothing” on the plane, Shahin said.

The six were among passengers who boarded Flight 300, bound for Phoenix, around 6:30 p.m. Monday, airport spokesman Pat Hogan said.

Police were called after the captain and airport security workers asked the men to leave the plane and the men refused, Rader said.

Shahin said no one asked the six to leave until police arrived, when the group complied.

The other passengers on the flight, which was carrying 141 passengers and five crew members, were re-screened for boarding, Rader said. The plane took off about three hours after the men were removed.

Shahin said the group spent the night at the home of a local imam.

Airline probes incident
When Shahin went back to the airport Tuesday morning, a ticketing agent told him his payment for Monday’s flight had been refunded and the airline wouldn’t sell more tickets to him or the other imams. An airline spokesman in Arizona said he wasn’t aware of the ticketing decision and could not comment.

“We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and will continue to exhaust our internal investigation until we know the facts of this case and can provide answers for the employees and customers involved in this incident,” the airline said in a news release Tuesday.

“Unfortunately, this is a growing problem of singling out Muslims or people perceived to be Muslims at airports, and it’s one that we’ve been addressing for some time,” council spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.

Hooper said the meeting drew about 150 imams from all over the country, and that those attending included Rep.-elect Keith Ellison, D-Minn., who just became the first Muslim elected to Congress. Shahin said they went as far as notifying police and the FBI about their meeting in advance.

Shahin expressed frustration that — despite extensive efforts by him and other Muslim leaders since even before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks — so many Americans know so little about Islam.

“If up to now they don’t know about prayers, this is a real problem,” he said.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I for one believe that this was a set-up, contrived ploy by these 6 Imams in order to call attention to, what they perceive to be, unfair treatment against Muslims, here in the USA. I don't just say this, but I back it up. Why would 6  Muslim men choose the busiest flying week of the year to overtly and simultaneously chant their Islamic Prayers in a crowded air terminal in this post 9/11 day and age? Why not sit and pray quietly in your seat? The fact that 3 of them were on a one way flight, and had no checked baggage is suspicious enough, couple that with the distractive praying, and then add in the fact that none of them were sitting together would be cause enough for me to take them off, and question them, just as US Airways did. They knew that this would be all over the media, and it is even worse that a major US airline is involved. They knew all along what they were doing. Nowadays, we must be wary, and vigilant to things like this. We can't let our guard down. I believe that Islam is a great and beautiful religion, but it has been dragged through the mud by the small population of bad, violent, terroristic Muslims. I am calling on all good Muslims to show the rest of the world what good people that you really are, and I believe that these 6 men are also good. So portray to the rest of the earth how good your people are, instead of pulling that idiotic stunt that you did in Minneapolis
Cam ad mi

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Six Muslims Removed from Airliner...was it a trap????
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 03:36:34 AM »
Far left politicians have gone out of their way to remove common sense from everyday life.

For example, the fact is, most terrorists are muslims, most plane hijacks are by muslims.

So, statistically speaking, it makes sense to be suspicious of muslims and racially profile them for the safety of the majority.

Of course, left wingers can't accept this reality.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 06:04:47 PM »
i dont want people chanteing Allah Awah on my flight, or in my country
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »
Note to muslims : i understand your need to pray BUT post 911 it aint gonna fucking kill ya to wait a few hours..and not do it on the facking plane..

trust me..god will understand...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »
i dont want people chanteing Allah Awah on my flight, or in my country
its allah akbar ..meaning ..god is great...yeesh..and this coming from a black dood...lol...i understand your need to opress someone else..being born black n all......kinda fun aint it ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:27 PM »
its allah akbar ..meaning ..god is great...yeesh..and this coming from a black dood...lol...i understand your need to opress someone else..being born black n all......kinda fun aint it ;D

You should move to Massachusetts and get yourself a black husband so you can cure your fascination of black folks.  On second thought, if you married a man that would make you a heterosexual. . . . .   

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 07:51:38 AM »
how about holding muslim conventions and meetings only in muslim countries?  that way only they will be on a plane away from the US?  ;D  kidding.  Hey racial profiling is a fact, and anyone praying like that before a flight is going to get scrutinized. 

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 02:53:21 AM »
Just found out new info on this....it seems as if the Imams were also badmouthing the USA, and asking for seatbelt extensions(????), and all the while they were standing in the front of the cabin???, just before departure. This was a ploy, I tell you to get some publicity on how the US is unfair to Muslims. Why don''t the Muslim leaders direct their energy into how to make their own religion less violent, and more peaceful, instead of playing little kid games on an airliner? 
Cam ad mi

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
Just found out new info on this....it seems as if the Imams were also badmouthing the USA, and asking for seatbelt extensions(????), and all the while they were standing in the front of the cabin???, just before departure. This was a ploy, I tell you to get some publicity on how the US is unfair to Muslims. Why don''t the Muslim leaders direct their energy into how to make their own religion less violent, and more peaceful, instead of playing little kid games on an airliner? 

It was basically an attempt to lower airport security. You can only guess why they want a lower level of security in airports right?

They took seating positions similar to those of the 911 hijackers.

They need to be hung drawn and quatered.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »
Far left politicians have gone out of their way to remove common sense from everyday life.

For example, the fact is, most terrorists are muslims, most plane hijacks are by muslims.

So, statistically speaking, it makes sense to be suspicious of muslims and racially profile them for the safety of the majority.

Of course, left wingers can't accept this reality.

I can accept that 'most Muslims' will not actively participate in a terrorist act against anyone.

BUT, the reality is that there are 'many Muslims' who have knowledge of bad people doing or plotting bad things and doing NOTHING to stop them.  They have a code of silence that has cost many innocents their lives and we know there are more deaths to come, because that's what these people believe in. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
I can accept that 'most Muslims' will not actively participate in a terrorist act against anyone.

BUT, the reality is that there are 'many Muslims' who have knowledge of bad people doing or plotting bad things and doing NOTHING to stop them.  They have a code of silence that has cost many innocents their lives and we know there are more deaths to come, because that's what these people believe in. 

Sure the majority of muslims don't speak with actions.

But they hate you brother, wether you chose to accept it or not:

Quote from: The Satanic Scriptures (Koran)
Disbelievers (non-Muslims): are “worst of created beings” (98:6), are “miscreants” (2:99, 24:55), are the worst beasts in Allah’s sight (8:22, 8:55); (Christians and/or Jews are) turned into “apes and/or pigs” (2:65-66, 5:58-60, 7:166); (idolaters are) unclean (9:28); “evil” is upon them (16:27), evil (2:91, 2:99); “wicked” (80:42, 9:125); the “wrong-doers” (42:45, 2:254, 5:45); evil-doers (42:44); they have no good in them (8:23); are “guilty” for disbelieving (45:31, 83:29); on the side of Satan and are fighting for him (4:76-77); of the party of Satan (58:19); Allah assigns them devils for protecting friends (7:27); they choose devils for protecting friends (7:30); are partisan against Allah (25:55); “enemy” and “perverted” (63:4); disgraced lives (22:9); hypocrites (4:61); have a “diseased heart” (2:10, 9:125); are ill (84:20); deaf, dumb, and blind, and have no sense (2:171); deaf and dumb and in darkness, Allah sends them astray (6:39); have no sense (5:103); a folk who do not understand (9:127); their fathers were unintelligent and had no knowledge or guidance (2:170, 5:104); are “a folk without intelligence”/ “most ignorant” (8:65, 6:111); losers who are deceived by Allah (2:6), and deceived by Satan (4:60); liars/they lie (2:10, 9:42, 16:39, 16:105, 59:11) “losers” (7:179); foolish and liars (7:66), liars and losers (58:18-19), in false pride and schism (38:2), the lowest of the low (95:4-6).

Also, look at EVERY country run under islamic rule. Where can the moderates be found? ???

Moderate muslims don't exist. As a muslim you must believe the koran is the DIRECT WORD OF GOD. The word of God of course is infallible, meaning muslims are a very dangerous group.
الاسلام هو شيطانية