Author Topic: just arm wrestle to test your STRENGTH....  (Read 4306 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
just arm wrestle to test your STRENGTH....
« on: November 22, 2006, 08:48:58 AM »
move over heavy lifters,gym strength is fake.i have beaten guys in arm wrestling who lift twice more than me..i am unbeaten in arm wrestling for the past 3yrs..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: just arm wrestle to test your STRENGTH....
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 08:54:23 AM »
arm wrestling is pure raw strength and if your lifting 300lbs in the gym and that type of strength is nothing but show off stength..arm wrestle if your man enough...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:56:28 AM »
hahahaha, look where you live, it's easy to arm wrestle in India where guys with 12 inch arms are considered huge. ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:20 AM »
arm wrestling is pure raw strength and if your lifting 300lbs in the gym and that type of strength is nothing but show off stength..arm wrestle if your man enough...
Hey champ 70 percent of arm wrestling is skill and style.And im sure you do it just to hold hands with a man..
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:32 AM »
from what ive heard armwrestling is 50% technique
onlyme can fill in
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 08:58:41 AM »
hahahaha, look where you live, it's easy to arm wrestle in India where guys with 12 inch arms are considered huge. ::)
hahha.... i bet i can defeat 90% of guys in here in arm wrestling..lifting heavy weights i just a thing of showing off..arm wrestle if you wanna who is the stronger guy..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 09:02:38 AM »
from what ive heard armwrestling is 50% technique
onlyme can fill in

i am talking about without any techniques and shit..i know there is a bit of technique involved too but if you arm wrestle with a straight arm with out doing any locking and shit like,thats what i call arm wrestling..and mind you i am not talking about arm wrestling as a sport cuz you can do a lot of things wich allow using techniques and cheat methods to..i am talking about raw arm wrestling minus the techniques
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 09:12:11 AM »
i am talking about with out any techniques and shit..i know there is bit of technique involved too but if you arm wrestle but a straight arm with out doing any locking and shit like,that what i call arm wrestling..and mind you i am not talking about arm wrestling as sport cuz you can do a lot of things wich allow using techniques and cheat methods to..i am talking about raw arm wrestling minus the techniques
Reading your posts is equivalent to having your balls kicked by a donkey..
p

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 09:14:37 AM »
Reading your posts is equivalent to having your balls kicked by a donkey..
so your balls were kicked by a donkey after all...monster self owning...hahahha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 09:34:05 AM »
so your balls very kicked by a donkey after all...monster self owning...hahahha
please read your post for god sake do you speak the same way you post..
And you were owned the day you poped out of your moms pussy,really look under your right foot its stamped there..
p

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 09:36:19 AM »
please read your post for god sake do you speak the same way you post..
And you were owned the day you poped out of your moms pussy,really look under your right foot its stamped there..
i know your an illiterate asshole..you don't understand simple english..go fuck your dog
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 09:36:45 AM »
so your balls very kicked by a donkey after all...monster self owning...hahahha

AAAHHAHAH sheer stupidity, this guys the funniest mongoloid ive encountered for quite some time.
8) B.B.C. 8)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »

it's all technics...... i know canada's champion and from the size he had it's all technics, that's what he told me.
are you delusional?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 09:39:49 AM »
AAAHHAHAH sheer stupidity, this guys the funniest mongoloid ive encountered for quite some time.
damn why are you odsessed with my life..jesus same me from this stalker
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 09:41:57 AM »
Grip and forearm strength, with a bit of biceps, triceps, and delts thrown in for good measure. I never lose at arm-wrestling.

But then, that's only because I only take on people I know I can beat.  :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 09:44:36 AM »
Grip and forearm strength, with a bit of biceps, triceps, and delts thrown in for good measure. I never lose at arm-wrestling.

But then, that's only because I only take on people I know I can beat.  :)
very true..its mainly forearm power and shoulder power..biceps and triceps don't play that big of a role.. and for your info i can beat you.. ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 09:49:04 AM »
move over heavy lifters,gym strength is fake.i have beaten guys in arm wrestling who lift twice more than me..i am unbeaten in arm wrestling for the past 3yrs..

This is india's official armwrestling team

the shadow's in the middle
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 09:50:27 AM »
This is india's official armwrestling team

the shadow's in the middle
i do admire your creative ideas..you really sound experienced though..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 09:50:32 AM »
very true..its mainly forearm power and shoulder power..biceps and triceps don't play that big of a role.. and for your info i can beat you.. ;D

Somehow I doubt it.  ::)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 10:37:45 AM »
Am I the only one who finds arm wrestling somewhat retarded? I mean, come on now, if I have a problem with some ass I'm not going to go up to him and say, "Aight bitch, you and me, arm wrestling right now, buh-ring it!" Hell no, I'm going to do something a bit more masculine than hold his hand. Arm wrestling is gayer than real wrestling, 'cept real wrestling takes a hell of alot more.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »
Am I the only one who finds arm wrestling somewhat retarded? I mean, come on now, if I have a problem with some ass I'm not going to go up to him and say, "Aight bitch, you and me, arm wrestling right now, buh-ring it!" Hell no, I'm going to do something a bit more masculine than hold his hand. Arm wrestling is gayer than real wrestling, 'cept real wrestling takes a hell of alot more.
Even though the shadow is 105 pounds wet and a fucking idiot muscle stalker,
The thread is not about if you have a beef with someone and you asked him to arm wrestle..... its a matter of skill over strength.And yes arm wrestling is stupid better left to the hicks of the world they need something more than the Indy 500..

p

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
Shadow, where do you live?  I am pretty good at arm wrestling myself.  Perhaps we could have a match?
w

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
Shadow, where do you live?  I am pretty good at arm wrestling myself.  Perhaps we could have a match?
just bring your soap on a rope chris ;D
p

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 11:50:48 AM »
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 11:57:40 AM »
Strength is very important in armwrestling.  Speed and Strength together makes you very good.  Speed, strength and technique makes you AWESOME.  When I first started it was 100% strength cause I didn't know anything.  I learned how to start so I mixed in the speed.  I later learned a little technique.  The funny thing is when at events all the local guys from the gyms that woudl show up.  I mean I have seen guys when you look at them you would think no way in the world could they ever lose.  they woudl go up against a guy who barely looked like he lifted a weight in his life.  But the problem for the big guy was is that the little guy knew what he was doing.  He had speed and technique.

Speed is very important cause you want that little edge or big edge at the start.  It's allot harder to bring a guy back from a losing position than to have the upper hand by being able to go down on the guys arm.  That's where speed is most important.

Technique comes into effect when you are losing or when you need to get that advantage to get that guys arm coming back or go down.  

Strength comes in when the match lasts more than 2 seconds.  When I first started I always started in the losing position.  But I was so strong that I could hold the guy and then press him out.  Ric Zumwalt and others always told me I was easily the strongest armwrestler out there.  The only thing is I need more technique.  I basically only competed.  I didn't practice much except the "start" when I would do that on my own.  I lifted allot and RayMentzer had me doing allot of very heavy negatives.

It's the tendon that goes and gets allot of the work in a match.  DOing so many negatives made my tendon strength very high.  Heavy negatives in the bench, preacher curls and barbell curls.  

A perfect example where technique, speed, strength and tendon strength come into play look at John Brezenk.  Easily the best armwrestler in history.  He doesn't look like he ever lift weights.  But if you ever felt his tendon in his right arm it is ridiculous in size and thickness.  He just armwrestles and and wrestles to improve his strength.  Hardly any weight lifting.

Another example of strength just not being enough is Kazmaier.  he got smoked in New York by guys way smaller and weaker than him.

Of all the lifting I did, after an event my right arm was in a sling cause it hurt so bad for 2 to 3 days.  I used to do exhibitions all over the country and challenge everyone.  I once armwrestled 150 guys in two days at a huge event in Long Beach, Ca.  It was something to do with the Grand Prix.  In Richmond, VA I wrestled we thing over 200 guys in 2 days at some mall or something there.  Most of the people just wanted a picture, or women, or kids.  Not often did a real guy come up to challenge me.  A bunch of guys came in Richmond but I beat 3 or 4 of the biggest guys quickly so the others didn't want to do it.