Author Topic: Would you fuck with dog the bounty hunter?  (Read 3698 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Would you fuck with dog the bounty hunter?
« on: November 22, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »
I am a big fan of his show, he looks mad ni**erish to me,

would you fuck with him and his crew?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Would you f**k with dog the bounty hunter?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 02:17:47 PM »
I am a big fan of his show, he looks mad ni**erish to me,

would you f**k with him and his crew?

The Dog would stomp your ass, boy.  And then offer you a cigarette and a ride to jail.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 02:19:49 PM »
The Dog would stomp your ass, boy.  And then offer you a cigarette and a ride to jail.

what i like about the dog is that he walks the line man, ni**az for real.

he could get popped anytime.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 02:20:26 PM »
 That show let me down...kind of like those 'Investigation the Paranormal' ghost hunters shows.

A bunch of hype like they are gonna capture some huge bigtime feroscious killer outlaw on the run...then it gets to the climax and it turns out it's some old geezer sitting on his porch with arms already raised in the air only to have Dogg say afterwards...

"...whew! That was close, man! I was scared for my life...wow...that was a close call..."
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 02:23:57 PM »
would you f**k with him and his crew?

Not personally, but if he fucked with me I'd just pay a much meaner crew to find him, cut off his arms, and beat him senseless with them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 02:24:15 PM »
That show let me down...kind of like those 'Investigation the Paranormal' ghost hunters shows.

A bunch of hype like they are gonna capture some huge bigtime feroscious killer outlaw on the run...then it gets to the climax and it turns out it's some old geezer sitting on his porch with arms already raised in the air only to have Dogg say afterwards...

"...whew! That was close, man! I was scared for my life...wow...that was a close call..."

yeah true true playa, that happens a lot, hes after some over the hill bailjumper who lives in a trailer park,

he did get mad al from 32nd in watts this series thouhg, they had a compton special, dog actually got shot.

Al's a fucking slob anyway, was funny seeing ni**a get his black ass handed to him.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 02:27:35 PM »
Not personally, but if he fucked with me I'd just pay a much meaner crew to find him, cut off his arms, and beat him senseless with them.

You could call the A team but BA's just recovered from cancer, and isnt mad niggerish anymore, and  John "Hannibal" Smith is dead.

There is always Neil McCauley from LA, that slick has real tight nit crew, do all kinds of jobs. In and out kinda shit. IF they need to take a guy out, they will

i mean why leave a living witness?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 02:27:56 PM »
that 'South Park' with cartmen as 'dog' was the funnest thing I have seen in awhile

'You just dealt with the dog, bitch'

and he kept calling everyone 'bra' and 'go with the lord bra' - fcking hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCkXqFzukg

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 02:28:40 PM »
yeah true true playa, that happens a lot, hes after some over the hill bailjumper who lives in a trailer park,

he did get mad al from 32nd in watts this series thouhg, they had a compton special, dog actually got shot.

Al's a fucking slob anyway, was funny seeing ni**a get his black ass handed to him.
Oh, SHIZNIT! That was that crazy a$$ ni66a MadAL...I knew I recognized that foo'.

I know...Dogg be a 'neutron'. He aint no slob or aint no crip...he just be tryin to make that money, youknowwhatImsayin?
?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 02:29:34 PM »
that 'South Park' with cartmen as 'dog' was the funnest thing I have seen in awhile

'You just dealt with the dog, bitch'

and he kept calling everyone 'bra' and 'go with the lord bra' - fcking hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCkXqFzukg

hahaha, yes.  Classic stuff.  Bear Mace, bitch!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 02:36:11 PM »
You could call the A team but BA's just recovered from cancer, and isnt mad niggerish anymore, and  John "Hannibal" Smith is dead.

There is always Neil McCauley from LA, that slick has real tight nit crew, do all kinds of jobs. In and out kinda shit. IF they need to take a guy out, they will

i mean why leave a living witness?
I just had coffee w/ McCauley....HALF AN HOUR AGO! You know what he told me? He looked me right in the eye and told me if I have him in a box and he has to make a move...that he will not HESITATE...not for a second.

That slick is no joke! My ni66a Albert gave me all the scoop. Told me Wayne Groll is out making moves now.
?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 02:38:25 PM »
the thing i noticed about Dog is this:  when he calls the cops on his show for assistance, they always seem to tell him to hit the road or seem to act like Dog is a bit of an idiot, kind of a "fuck this fool" thing.  I could be wrong here tho.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 02:39:21 PM »
I'd fuck his huge titted wife

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 02:39:43 PM »
the thing i noticed about Dog is this:  when he calls the cops on his show for assistance, they always seem to tell him to hit the road or seem to act like Dog is a bit of an idiot, kind of a "f**k this fool" thing.  I could be wrong here tho.

That is typical of cops responses to ALL bounty hunters.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 02:40:20 PM »
I just had coffee w/ McCauley....HALF AN HOUR AGO! You know what he told me? He looked me right in the eye and told me if I have him in a box and he has to make a move...that he will not HESITATE...not for a second.

That slick is no joke! My ni66a Albert gave me all the scoop. Told me Wayne Groll is out making moves now.

From talking to Wayne, he told me he hyad to make a move on that sercuity guy, he had to make a move..

McCauley has been after him for a long time now dwag,

You heard van zant lately, ni**A OWES me some bonds, from a score i did, I was supoosed to sell them back to him, and him being a player would make back what he lost from the insuraqnce, he had some albanians packing ak's on the swap.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »
the thing i noticed about Dog is this:  when he calls the cops on his show for assistance, they always seem to tell him to hit the road or seem to act like Dog is a bit of an idiot, kind of a "f**k this fool" thing.  I could be wrong here tho.

Are you surprised people think he's an idiot with a hair style like that?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:15 PM »
 Roger VanZant is a buisness man. Last time I spoke to him on the phone I told him he was a fkn DEAD MAN and I was talking into an empty telephone.

Neil told me something els...he told me...that Chris' wife, Charlene Jaharlidis is trickin around with some greaseball from NJ named Al Marciano...that aint no good. Chris told me...that the sun rises and sets with that broad! I told him if he wanted to be making moves on the streets he can have no attachments and allow nothing in his life that he cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if he feels the heat around the corner.

On top of all of that...I'm on the brink of a marriage, my third...cuz I spend all my time...chasing guys like Dogg chases around the block. Thats my life.
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:48 PM »
I'd f**k his huge titted wife
please tell me you're joking!

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »
would you mess with these bountyhunters????

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 02:52:46 PM »
Dog stands 5'8, max, is a broken down old man.  He used to workout at Golds/24 Hour fitness Waikiki, currently trains at Golds Gym Honolulu.  He isn't a very fearful person.  He doesn't go after very dangerous people as well.  

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 02:55:56 PM »
Dog stands 5'8, max, is a broken down old man.  He used to workout at Golds/24 Hour fitness Waikiki, currently trains at Golds Gym Honolulu.  He isn't a very fearful person.  He doesn't go after very dangerous people as well.  

this one show he was saying how he was going after the "godfather" of Hawaii for unpaid traffic tickets.  Anyways, Dog is saying how this guy is protected and surrounded and how he is taking his life into his hands by going after him.  This "godfather" gets caught in the absolute most run down house in a shitty neighbourhood, gets tackled by one of Dogs boys, and says he was trying to come up with the 200 bucks or so for the tickets.  The "godfather" couldnt come up with 200 bucks?  And he lives in a run down shack?  wtf?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 02:57:48 PM »
this one show he was saying how he was going after the "godfather" of Hawaii for unpaid traffic tickets.  Anyways, Dog is saying how this guy is protected and surrounded and how he is taking his life into his hands by going after him.  This "godfather" gets caught in the absolute most run down house in a shitty neighbourhood, gets tackled by one of Dogs boys, and says he was trying to come up with the 200 bucks or so for the tickets.  The "godfather" couldnt come up with 200 bucks?  And he lives in a run down shack?  wtf?

Maybe he was the "godfather" of a particular section of govt housing?  :-\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 03:05:54 PM »
I have never seen dog do anything besides talk shit and hack his brains out!

the only one of that crew i think could handle his self esp for his size is his son leeland<sp)..........the one show they show him "throwning hands" with some 50 yr old dude, then the guy got him on the ground then leeland put him in the gaurd while dog screamed hit hit cough cough hit that mother fucker!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
Roger VanZant is a buisness man. Last time I spoke to him on the phone I told him he was a fkn DEAD MAN and I was talking into an empty telephone.

Neil told me something els...he told me...that Chris' wife, Charlene Jaharlidis is trickin around with some greaseball from NJ named Al Marciano...that aint no good. Chris told me...that the sun rises and sets with that broad! I told him if he wanted to be making moves on the streets he can have no attachments and allow nothing in his life that he cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if he feels the heat around the corner.

On top of all of that...I'm on the brink of a marriage, my third...cuz I spend all my time...chasing guys like Dogg chases around the block. Thats my life.

There is a flip side to that coin BLOCKHEAD. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down DAWG? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 03:14:46 PM »
that show is just depressing. his wife grosses me out as so do his sidekicks
Valhalla awaits.