Author Topic: First Daughter Barbara Robbed in Argentina  (Read 1659 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
First Daughter Barbara Robbed in Argentina
« on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:18 PM »
The Blotter
Wednesday, November 22, 2006

First Daughter Barbara Bush had her purse and cell phone stolen as she had dinner in a restaurant in Buenos Aires, Argentina, even though she was being guarded by a detail of Secret Service agents, according to law enforcement reports made available to ABC News.

It was not the only mishap on the two-week trip to Argentina by Barbara (right) and her twin sister Jenna (left).

A Secret Service agent on the advance detail got into an "altercation" with someone after a night out and was badly beaten, according to the law enforcement reports. The Secret Service said today the incident was an attempted mugging that occurred while the agent was on his own time. The agent is doing fine.

The purse snatching took place on Barbara's first night in town while she was dining in the picturesque San Telmo neighborhood. According to the reports, the Secret Service agents failed to notice the incident.

The Secret Service would not comment on the purse snatching, and the First Lady’s office said they would not comment on any personal trip made by the daughters. There have been recent reports, however, that Jenna Bush has been living and working in Panama as an intern for UNICEF.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: First Daughter Barbara Robbed in Argentina
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »
and in case you haven't refreshed, Argentina is located right next to Paraguay, where the Bushes bought 100,000 acres of land.  Paraguay is a non-extradidion nation for political criminals of the US.  Many believe Bush will move there after his term should things get ugly in the US.

min0 lee

• Getbig II
  • I see
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 05:04:11 PM »
Where do you get your information from?

How To Do The Perfect Bench Press Rep

240 is Back

• Getbig V

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 06:11:59 AM »
I was going to post this. You're right 240 - all seems a bit suspect to me. I wonder if Bush will ever move to Paraguay permanently and what it'll take to get him out there?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 08:05:45 AM »
a bit suspect?  are you guys saying this pursesnatching was planned or something. someone connect the dots for me. 

btw buenos aires is hundrends of miles away from paraguay
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 09:13:09 AM »
I believe bush is gonna settle down there with the family when he's done in office.  they have nice non-extradition laws for political crimes, and the US military base nearby is now putting in a huge electricity and water infrastructure on Bush's land.  Talk about a golden parachute! lol...

nobody's saying anything about the pursesnatching, cav.  we're saying that members of the bush family in S. America recently (both daughters and Bush1 I believe also is working down there now sparingly) show that maybe they're getting used to the neighborhood.

Why would you buy 100,000 worht of land and set up infrastructure if you didn't plan to use it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 09:27:07 AM »
Investment property?  So Bush is going to flee to South America when he leaves office so the U.S. government won't be able to prosecute him for nonexistent crimes.  Good grief . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 09:41:16 AM »
Investment property?  So Bush is going to flee to South America when he leaves office so the U.S. government won't be able to prosecute him for nonexistent crimes.  Good grief . . . .

Weird that so many Dems in congress would commit slander then, by accusing him of crimes.

Beach Bum, you'll see more and more of this as Bush prepares his "vacation" home in S. America.  Then one day he'll just live there, and you'll find some way to justify it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
Weird that so many Dems in congress would commit slander then, by accusing him of crimes.

Beach Bum, you'll see more and more of this as Bush prepares his "vacation" home in S. America.  Then one day he'll just live there, and you'll find some way to justify it.

It must suck to be you man.  So many conspiracy theories, so little time. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 11:19:28 AM »
Another conspiracy Rob?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 11:39:14 AM »
No conspiracy here, guys.  Bush will retire in Paraguay.  he bought 100,000 acres and is putting in water and electricity.  The man is choosing to retire in S. America, period.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 07:55:11 AM »
i bet you 200$ that he does not retire to south america
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 08:52:47 AM »
i bet you 200$ that he does not retire to south america

If there was any way to honor this, i would.  But it'll be a slow quiet process, speed depending upon the environment here.  First it'll be "a second home", which you could argue doesn't count as retiring.  We'd have no way of telling if he was there 1 day a year or 365 days a year.  But if you look at the news the last year, aside from buying the property, they've been putting in infrastructure, and Bush1 and the twins have been doing more and more down there.  And I know you don't believe any of the 911 stuff, but if it is true and it does come out in our lifetimes, poor Dubya will be blamed squarely for it (even though he was very likely a puppet that day). 

So a bet wouldn't work.  Just watch and see.  It will happen.  you don't buy a huge chunk of land near a US base in a non-extradition nation then fill it with electricity and water, for no reason at all.