Author Topic: 240 I Have a Question  (Read 3419 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 I Have a Question
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2006, 10:29:59 PM »
I see a lot on other boards about some serious violent and shady shit.  I wish you guys would come home.  My theory is that half (the dumber half) would guard the borders.  Immigration prob solved.  The bright half gets to work immediately on development of a new fuel source.

US men & women stop dying.  The UN takes over in Iraq and they take the hits.  The US becomes more isolated, but way more safer.  We correct our financial issues thru innovation and hard work, not invading and resource grabbing.  My 2 cents.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: 240 I Have a Question
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2006, 10:35:24 PM »
I see a lot on other boards about some serious violent and shady shit.  I wish you guys would come home.  My theory is that half (the dumber half) would guard the borders.  Immigration prob solved.  The bright half gets to work immediately on development of a new fuel source.

US men & women stop dying.  The UN takes over in Iraq and they take the hits.  The US becomes more isolated, but way more safer.  We correct our financial issues thru innovation and hard work, not invading and resource grabbing.  My 2 cents.

Everytime the UN goes somewhere who supplies a majority of the troops?  New fuel source?  That's a HALF decent idea... but we'd be better off to tap sources closer to home until that new source is "discovered."

I would give your two cents to a homeless guy to spend on maddog 20/20.