Author Topic: 240 I Have a Question  (Read 3423 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
240 I Have a Question
« on: November 22, 2006, 02:59:01 PM »
Big debate going on here----did man land and walk on the moon?  serious question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 I Have a Question
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
prepare for the normal 240 haterd, but no, man did not land on the moon.

I would cite radiation, monster anomalies in the videos, doctored pics, or NASA's inability and inwillingness to discuss it.

The moon landing was faked in order to secure world financial resources.  The US and USSR were the two world superpowers.  The conglomerate of financial institutions needed to choose where to put their money.  The US won the space race by landing on the moon 5 months before JFK's deadline.  The banks moved money to the US and the dollar soared.  Russia collapsed two decades later after many centuries of greatness.  It was faked to win lenders and investors into US technology.

Toxic is an expert on this. I've spent a few hours studying the landing, but more following the underlying financial reasons.  There's a damn good reason man will never attempt a moon landing again, ever.  Or a mars landing.  Man cannot survive radiation in space 200 m above the planet.  Ask all the animals they sent who died.  Have ya seen the thin aluminum suits our astronauts wore? And they're all 80 in great health today.

Here are some cute pics:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »
Note the crosshairs.  Have you ever seen objects in pictures actually scoot IN FRONT of film crosshairs?  That's a little bit impossible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »
More motives if anyone would like:

Distraction - The U.S. government benefited from a popular distraction to take attention away from the Vietnam war. Lunar activities did abruptly stop, with planned missions cancelled, around the same time that the US ceased its involvement in the Vietnam War.

Cold War Prestige - The U.S. government considered it vital that the U.S. win the space race with the USSR. Going to the Moon, if it was possible, would have been risky and expensive. It would have been much easier to fake the landing, thereby ensuring success.

Money - NASA raised approximately 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. This could have been used to pay off a large number of people, providing significant motivation for complicity. In variations of this theory, the space industry is characterized as a political economy, much like the military industrial complex, creating fertile ground for its own survival.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »
Why don't the Russians come out and say it's fake?

The radiation myth can be debunked by mentioned the current space stations.

Man has walked on the moon.

240-itus spreading like wildfire!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 03:19:20 PM »
Nordic-

we shipped Russia a great deal of humanitarian aid that summer inexplicably.  Many see this as a payoff.  As far as the space stations, they are pretty close to earth. You do know that the moon is 29 times the diameter of the earth, away from us.

I have a Q for you, nordic:

When the control room asked a question to the Astronauts the replies were instant with no delays. This seems strange as even with technology in the 1990's there is a delay from satellite links from the UK to the US. There is about a 0.7 second delay from London to California so how is it possible for instant replies from the Moon ?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 03:22:52 PM »
DUMB AND DUMBER LIED TO ME >:(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 03:24:18 PM »
Nordic-

we shipped Russia a great deal of humanitarian aid that summer inexplicably.  Many see this as a payoff.  As far as the space stations, they are pretty close to earth. You do know that the moon is 29 times the diameter of the earth, away from us.

When the control room asked a question to the Astronauts the replies were instant with no delays. This seems strange as even with technology in the 1990's there is a delay from satellite links from the UK to the US. There is about a 0.7 second delay from London to California so how is it possible for instant replies from the Moon ?

They had magical pixies passing the messages, whilst travelling at speeds equal to that of the universal constant.

A man of your intelligence should know this already!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 03:25:20 PM »

Nordic,
The moon landing was a lie.  We can debate it all you want.  But once you explain the lack of radio delay, I'd be happy to hit you with ten more smoking guns.  There's no need to be hostile about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 03:36:29 PM »
here's a really cute one.

Here are two pics from two different Apollo missions.  it seemed they used the same backdrop (identical to the pixel in every angle and depth), but the rocks in front of them are quite different.

Now, did all those rocks, mountains, hills and valleys disappear between the two missions?  Or did they use the same backdrop for two movie clips and just get lazy?

And I'm still wondering why there is no radio delay in a real-time conversation from the moon (listen to the clips, they just carry on a nice conversation), when at the speed of electromagnetic radio waves, there would have been a several second delay.  listen to the clips - it's like they're talking on the phone.  This is not scientifically possible.  It was live for the world, this historic chat with Houston, and it was in real time without delays.

It was faked.  Minimal casualties.  Giant results for our nation.  It is what it is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »
I actually think we did land on the moon but I also believe in some of the conspiracy theories.  I believe failure was not an option and they had a plan B in case of failure.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »
DUMB AND DUMBER LIED TO ME >:(
Funny, pedos all say that I bet...

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 07:28:03 PM »
puller,

for every conspiracy, there will be websites for both sides claiming they have the facts.

Why would NASA release these photo, obviously doctored? What possible reason would they have?  The guide crosses on file always overlap everything in the picture.

Why would NASA fake photos?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 07:33:48 PM »
I don't know and I am too tired to actually study it all tonight, I just thought everyone would like to see the other side of the arguement with actual knowledge behind it. I personnally don't believe they faked the moon landing but again I haven't studied it all. On another note, today is the 43rd anniversary of the JFK assassination. Just thought u'd wanna know

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 09:00:30 PM »
Okay... at first I thought you just hated the Iraq war and Bush but now I can see you really are just another conspiracy buff.  I have a friend like you.  Sits on the fucking computer for what seems like days on end between his runs to the gym.  He's all about computers and knows everything about networks, web design, and graphics.  And also loves these Alex Jones tapes and tries to convice everyone the NWO and secret societies of pagans and the world elite are behind everything. 
He argues this same b/s about the moon and all the anti-bush and anti-war propaganda that you have and he still professes to be a conservative.

Thomas... is that you??

Get a grip man. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 09:06:30 PM »
Brix -

NASA released these pics.  Why is this photo doctored?

Also, what's up with no radio delay even though they were 200,000 miles apart?

You answer those, and I'll STFU lol...

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
Nordic,
The moon landing was a lie.  We can debate it all you want.  But once you explain the lack of radio delay, I'd be happy to hit you with ten more smoking guns.  There's no need to be hostile about it.

Lunar Metldown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 09:19:33 PM »
Guys, why is it so hard to understand that yes, governments do engage in psychological ops (really big lies) in order to further  agendas which match their military and macroeconomic goals?

Why wouldn't they lie to win the space race?  it killed the USSR and made the USA the only world superpower.  It also made a few people very rich with the NASA 25-30B budget.

Why wouldn't they?  Cause they are better than lying?  Cause someone would snitch?  if everyone got rich and all involved knew that to run your mouth meant death, chances are they'd be quiet.

Why wouldn't they?

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 09:21:24 PM »
Guys, why is it so hard to understand that yes, governments do engage in psychological ops (really big lies) in order to further  agendas which match their military and macroeconomic goals?

Why wouldn't they lie to win the space race?  it killed the USSR and made the USA the only world superpower.  It also made a few people very rich with the NASA 25-30B budget.

Why wouldn't they?  Cause they are better than lying?  Cause someone would snitch?  if everyone got rich and all involved knew that to run your mouth meant death, chances are they'd be quiet.

Why wouldn't they?

Thats it the positives for the govt outweigh the negatives. If they lie to you guys about this, imagine what else is hidden from US citizens?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 09:23:59 PM »

Why would NASA fake photos?
incase of failure... If failure was not an option, I they could have had fakes ready and just said they burned up on the return.  To be the first to the moon was of such great importance at the time.  All that money, it's easy to understand why they would have a backup incase of failure.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 09:25:12 PM »
Brix -

NASA released these pics.  Why is this photo doctored?

Also, what's up with no radio delay even though they were 200,000 miles apart?

You answer those, and I'll STFU lol...

So with the mountains of material from the moon (rocks, dust, pictures, video, audio), the whole operation itself, and all the people and orgs involved your entire case is based on 2 pictures that anyone can alter?

Radio waves travel at the speed of light.  That doesn't make for much of a delay.  Maybe a second at most.  

...But hey, believe what you want to.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »
So with the mountains of material from the moon (rocks, dust, pictures, video, audio), the whole operation itself, and all the people and orgs involved your entire case is based on 2 pictures that anyone can alter?

Radio waves travel at the speed of light.  That doesn't make for much of a delay.  Maybe a second at most.  

...But hey, believe what you want to.

If sound travelled at the speed of light, one would not feel the electricity or see the lightening flash well before the sound of the thunder. And those are coming from clouds within our atmosphere, only a few thousand feet up in the air. How much further is the moon?
w

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 09:30:27 PM »
He said radio waves not sound. They're not yelling from the moon

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 09:32:02 PM »
If sound travelled at the speed of light, one would not feel the electricity or see the lightening flash well before the sound of the thunder. And those are coming from clouds within our atmosphere, only a few thousand feet up in the air. How much further is the moon?

Radio waves are not "sound" waves.  Take a physics class.

Radio waves are electromagnetic radiation and travel at the speed of light.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/lightspeed-1.html