Author Topic: .  (Read 1135 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« on: November 22, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

Why are you talking to yourself? Have you been drinking again?

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ok, I confess.....
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH >:( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH >:(

Don't ever say I didn't give you anything........

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
This thread is:

BOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

I am drunk as well.  Happy turducken Day.  (that is a turkey duck and chicken all in one....don't know what it means just funny to me when I say it).  Peace, slick.
Sleep Big.

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
pwned. called out by a bloody lib gettin pissed and eatin on his own smeg and you crap out.  Step back Mr. I you coward.  Anthony Berserker whoever I'll fight ya you lousy loud mouthed libby bugger.   Name the place!  Tickets on me!

Mr. Intenseone

pwned. called out by a bloody lib gettin pissed and eatin on his own smeg and you crap out.  Step back Mr. I you coward.  Anthony Berserker whoever I'll fight ya you lousy loud mouthed libby bugger.   Name the place!  Tickets on me!

Who crapped out? I thought I was getting called out by Derik Anthony..LOL, not a "peace loving" Liberal!

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
Who crapped out? I thought I was getting called out by Derik Anthony..LOL, not a "peace loving" Liberal!
bollocks! the wanker gave his name so what?  Looks like a crap out to me.  Are you not being called about by a libby wanker and yanking it with your replies?  I'll fight you both!  Him for being a lousy lib who's done nothing but give Noridic S a bad time in our fight and you for being a bloody coward.

Mr. Intenseone

bollocks! the wanker gave his name so what?  Looks like a crap out to me.  Are you not being called about by a libby wanker and yanking it with your replies?  I'll fight you both!  Him for being a lousy lib who's done nothing but give Noridic S a bad time in our fight and you for being a bloody coward.

Did you miss the title of this thread?  AND SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT >:(!!

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
Did you miss the title of this thread?  AND SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT >:(!!
I do speak English! Are you not being called out by this pile of smeg in the title?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ok, I confess.....
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 08:29:29 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH >:( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH >:(

Derek, how many times do you have to be told not to stuff a dildo up your ass & try to type? You just cant do it, no matter how many times you try.