Author Topic: Muslim Hero  (Read 1419 times)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!

amc1980

• Getbig III
Re: Muslim Hero
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 01:05:35 AM »
What don't you think the man was a hero? He died for Britain, afterall.

Or, can you not get past the fact he was a devout Muslim?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 02:22:38 AM »
I hold respect for this fellow.

The fact is muslims are critically under represented in the British forces, this isn't the British goverments fault, it is the fault of the teachings of islam.

One wonders if he was a real muslim or just had a family to respect?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 02:41:41 AM »
Fair play to the guy for his beliefs and sticking to what he believes in - it's ashame the British media doesn't produce more positive stories rather than all the anti-muzzie shit we're used to reading about.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 04:18:03 AM »
Fair play to the guy for his beliefs and sticking to what he believes in - it's ashame the British media doesn't produce more positive stories rather than all the anti-muzzie shit we're used to reading about.

Hahaha that's a joke right?

The BBC has recently be found of muslim bias you clown, confirmed by a BBC director... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 04:41:54 AM »
But that's a Telegraph article - nowt to do with the BBC.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 05:54:15 AM »
But that's a Telegraph article - nowt to do with the BBC.

I don't get your point?

How about we hear more about the muslim voting scandals in the north west? How about the racial attacks on white youths by muslims? How about how most mosques in the NW promote jihad ideology? How about more news about their lack of attempts to integrate creating ghettos?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 06:04:33 AM »
Yes, the muslims are guilty of these things and there's corruption in every walk of life but the government is just as guilty as they are - they're the ones with the purse-strings and they could make significant change if they wanted to - Labour have become a serious letdown in inter-racial relations, asylum, immigration, and the welfare system which has exacerbated these issues.
Not to mention their foreign policy in Iraq and Afghanistan which is doing nothing to quell the religious uprising of muslims in this country.
Both parties have to work together to sort out these problems or in a few years we'll have a real situation with "them versus us" - as if we haven't got the makings of it already.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 06:17:24 AM »
Yes, the muslims are guilty of these things and there's corruption in every walk of life but the government is just as guilty as they are - they're the ones with the purse-strings and they could make significant change if they wanted to - Labour have become a serious letdown in inter-racial relations, asylum, immigration, and the welfare system which has exacerbated these issues.
Not to mention their foreign policy in Iraq and Afghanistan which is doing nothing to quell the religious uprising of muslims in this country.
Both parties have to work together to sort out these problems or in a few years we'll have a real situation with "them versus us" - as if we haven't got the makings of it already.

I guess you're right. Our foreign policies should be based on the opinions of the muslim minority in Britain.

You're right, it's my responsibility and the indigenous populations to integrate into the muslim way of life.

And finally, you're right about asylum/immigration and welfare, muslims really are the victims here.

Can I offer some advice? Firstly research Churchill, question why people even bothered to die for this country in the world wars, secondly research what a "dhimmi" is.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »

j if ya read VERY VERY carefully for a long enough period of time....for when he slips up..you'll notice...his hatred is "colour" based..he disguises it well under a viel of muslim hatred...

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »

j if ya read VERY VERY carefully for a long enough period of time....for when he slips up..you'll notice...his hatred is "colour" based..he disguises it well under a viel of muslim hatred...

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
Sad that most fuckers have to ruin it for this guy as well as people like me. But for every good deed there will be 1,000 bad one's from people who are commited to Islam more than their adopted cultures, so it's a losing cause.  :'(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 03:17:44 PM »

So true! The man's a racist!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/04/nafg04.xml

Thanks for the link amc.

The only thing that irks me, is the stress on his Muslim heritage.

I don't think any articles about fallen WWII soldiers ever spoke about Catholic Allied fighters fighting against Catholics in Germany. It's sad that we have to be reminded of this, or that the faith of a dead soldier has to be trotted out like a dog at a dog show to enable people to realize it's not a battle of Us vs them drawn along religious lines.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »
 :P Nordie the Nazi... :P 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 03:42:41 PM »
I don't think any articles about fallen WWII soldiers ever spoke about Catholic Allied fighters fighting against Catholics in Germany. It's sad that we have to be reminded of this, or that the faith of a dead soldier has to be trotted out like a dog at a dog show to enable people to realize it's not a battle of Us vs them drawn along religious lines.

And why must we parade his death with the thought of islam in mind? Because muslims and their sick ideology is a disgrace!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

amc1980

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 01:38:39 AM »
Thanks for the link amc.

The only thing that irks me, is the stress on his Muslim heritage.

I think the significance was that he was the first Muslim serviceman killed from the UK, plus he was fighting in an area from which his family originated. The media were just trying to show that Muslims from the UK do have an allegiance to this country. It was sad that the signalman that died with him barely warranted a mention in most newspapers.

As BigJ pointed out, their is a real danger of an "us and them" situation developing in Britain, if it isn't here already? We have a bit of a vicious circle situation, where the Labour government and the media see bashing Muslims as an easy points scorer with the general public, this just futher ostracizes people, potentially pushing them towards the more unsavoury elements within the Islamic community.

*Cue Manni going Medieval on my arse* :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 01:51:13 AM »
I think the significance was that he was the first Muslim serviceman killed from the UK, plus he was fighting in an area from which his family originated. The media were just trying to show that Muslims from the UK do have an allegiance to this country. It was sad that the signalman that died with him barely warranted a mention in most newspapers.

As BigJ pointed out, their is a real danger of an "us and them" situation developing in Britain, if it isn't here already? We have a bit of a vicious circle situation, where the Labour government and the media see bashing Muslims as an easy points scorer with the general public, this just futher ostracizes people, potentially pushing them towards the more unsavoury elements within the Islamic community.

*Cue Manni going Medieval on my arse* :)

:D

The newspapers etc are clutching at straws to find support of their ideas of multiculturism at the expense of indigenous brits.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

amc1980

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 02:06:57 AM »
:D

The newspapers etc are clutching at straws to find support of their ideas of multiculturism at the expense of indigenous brits.

I agree, to a certain extent, that there may be a liberal bias, but I also think that the "red tops" and certain elements are picking up on the fact that it's a vote winner. This is why the likes of Jack Straw have came out attacking women who wear the full-face veil, as if it is a matter of national importance. Where in reality it is a complete non-issue, only around 10,000 women wear it within the UK!

Another example would be the record amount of explosives found within an ex-BNP members home:

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/display.var.951775.0.exbnp_man_faces_explosives_charge.php

It was only reported originally in local papers, and then later covered slightly in the national press. If that had been found in a Muslims home we would have had front-page headlines, hourly updates on the news and John Reid announcing tough new measures to be put in to place.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 02:15:10 AM »
If you want to go on about un-exposed news stories about certain groups, then I have a shitload I can give you about muslims.

How about the voting scandals up north? Getting dead relatives to vote for them? As if THAT isn't national importance... elections change the political landscape of this country and it didn't make the news? WHAT?

The BNP is pretty much a joke of an organisation, I don't even know whether they're just having a laugh or not. They need to get serious.

Heres a question, if a muslim women can go into a bank with a full body burka, can I go in with a ski mask? And why can't I?

Why don't young muslim men want to work? The largest demographic for unemployed is now young muslim men, no longer blacks.

Let me guess, they are the victims and the goverment is the big bad bully? Get real and wake up :-\...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 02:19:11 AM »
These people are screwing up Britain..has anybody tried to do anything..deport..cut off Dole payments ...anything. I have relatives in Buckinghamshire..where one of the liquid bomber guys was from.
L

amc1980

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 02:57:15 AM »
If you want to go on about un-exposed news stories about certain groups, then I have a shitload I can give you about muslims.

How about the voting scandals up north? Getting dead relatives to vote for them? As if THAT isn't national importance... elections change the political landscape of this country and it didn't make the news? WHAT?

The BNP is pretty much a joke of an organisation, I don't even know whether they're just having a laugh or not. They need to get serious.

Heres a question, if a muslim women can go into a bank with a full body burka, can I go in with a ski mask? And why can't I?

Why don't young muslim men want to work? The largest demographic for unemployed is now young muslim men, no longer blacks.

Let me guess, they are the victims and the goverment is the big bad bully? Get real and wake up :-\...

I don't think that Muslims are all blameless victims. Their failure to intergrate has severely held them back and a large portion of the blame has to fall on them. Constantly attacking them is not going to help, though, it's only going to make matters worse, if anything.

With regards the veil: when it comes to matters where it interferes with security i.e. airports, they should remove it. The teacher in the recent scandal should have removed it when teaching the children, but if in other areas of life they don't want an adult male see to see their face, so be it. It's their choice.

I can't comment on the unemployment figures, as I don't have all the information at hand. I don't know if it is just an unwillingness to work or related to other factors, such as geographical location, etc. I imagine it's a combination of both.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 03:23:02 AM »
Norris is my hero

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 04:03:43 AM »
I don't think that Muslims are all blameless victims. Their failure to intergrate has severely held them back and a large portion of the blame has to fall on them. Constantly attacking them is not going to help, though, it's only going to make matters worse, if anything.

So, they shouldn't be critisized for THEIR shortcomings? Britons are critisized daily for their drinking etc, but muslims are above it - clearly.

With regards the veil: when it comes to matters where it interferes with security i.e. airports, they should remove it. The teacher in the recent scandal should have removed it when teaching the children, but if in other areas of life they don't want an adult male see to see their face, so be it. It's their choice.

We've bent over backwards for long enough on the issue, when I applied for my driving license there is a sheet showing valid postures, face position and expressions. Check it yourself, and check the picture of the muslim women on it. Totally unacceptable in British society. One day we/you will wake up and think... fuck me, how the hell did we let them get away with this for so long?

Only showing the eyes in public is an insult to everyone, men, the freedom of women etc. Theres a very good reason on the Netherlands ban, read more into it.

I can't comment on the unemployment figures, as I don't have all the information at hand. I don't know if it is just an unwillingness to work or related to other factors, such as geographical location, etc. I imagine it's a combination of both.

More the ideology, there are plenty of jobs in every societ in Britain, check the statistics, don't be an apologist dhimmi for them if you don't even know the stats. Look mate, you're basically making excuses for them WITHOUT actually knowing the stats! :-\

With this attitude, Britain and Europe ARE lost.
الاسلام هو شيطانية