Author Topic: Tards always wearing same workout clothes  (Read 4752 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Tards always wearing same workout clothes
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:03:28 AM »
I see both males and females wearing the exact same workout clothes every day for the entire week, week after week.  I guess they wash them on the weekends. I would feel embarrassed to be seen in the same gear day after day, week after week. At the most I would wear the same shirt 2 days in a row – never after cardio as I am soaking wet and my shirt smells like crap…

K

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Tards always wearing same workout clothes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 08:06:50 AM »
I see both males and females wearing the exact same workout clothes every day for the entire week, week after week.  I guess they wash them on the weekends. I would feel embarrassed to be seen in the same gear day after day, week after week. At the most I would wear the same shirt 2 days in a row – never after cardio as I am soaking wet and my shirt smells like crap…

it's a rough life style for those gym warriors gotta cut them some slack.

also what's with the guys that flex their arms, and look in the mirror while their having a conversation with another turd?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 08:12:17 AM »
it's a rough life style for those gym warriors gotta cut them some slack.

also what's with the guys that flex their arms, and look in the mirror while their having a conversation with another turd?

haaa haaa - my gym is full exec's etc all working out on their lunch.  Typical guy is 45 years old pot belly who used to play highschool sports.  Now they load up on subway before comming to the gym to do some cardio and some exercise ball balancing routines...the women are mostly past their prime..
K

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 08:14:00 AM »
haaa haaa - my gym is full exec's etc all working out on their lunch.  Typical guy is 45 years old pot belly who used to play highschool sports.  Now they load up on subway before comming to the gym to do some cardio and some exercise ball balancing routines...the women are mostly past their prime..
i bet you feel like a kingin that gym ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 08:16:03 AM »
i bet you feel like a kingin that gym ;D

haaa.......I just wish there was some young hotties to look at sporting camel toes. :P
K

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 08:17:58 AM »
haaa.......I just wish there was some young hotties to look at sporting camel toes. :P
i feel ya. i'm lucky my gym is owned by 5 trainers so i get to see alot of eye candy.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 08:21:18 AM »

Well this description is me.  I have 6 black t-shirts and 4 pairs of shorts I wear to the gym.  They are exactly alike. I wash my clothes once sometime twice a week.  I figure I'd rather concentrate on being strong rather than what I look like.  

How about the tards that where different clothes each day trying tolook the part yet no nothing about lifting and are as strong as the biggest girl in the gym.  They are the same one who do 1/4 reps thinking they are getting a workout.  Now does that tard sound familar.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 08:21:40 AM »
You guys have me pegged.
I love subway in the afternoon. It always tastes better when I am flexing in my stinky gym clothes.
I tried standing on the exercise ball. However it seems to challenging.
Now I just walk around posing and yelling as I try to psyche myself up.
I can generally do this for about 45 minutes before I finally get psyched up enough to open the door to leave the gym.
Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 08:23:19 AM »
You guys have me pegged.
I love subway in the afternoon. It always tastes better when I am flexing in my stinky gym clothes.
I tried standing on the exercise ball. However it seems to challenging.
Now I just walk around posing and yelling as I try to psyche myself up.
I can generally do this for about 45 minutes before I finally get psyched up enough to open the door to leave the gym.
the most honest post in get big history.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 08:23:33 AM »
Well this description is me.  I have 6 black t-shirts and 4 pairs of shorts I wear to the gym.  They are exactly alike. I wash my clothes once sometime twice a week.  I figure I'd rather concentrate on being strong rather than what I look like.  

How about the tards that where different clothes each day trying tolook the part yet no nothing about lifting and are as strong as the biggest girl in the gym.  They are the same one who do 1/4 reps thinking they are getting a workout.  Now does that tard sound familar.

Onlyme I am neither..........I don't wear the same gear everyday nor wear different gear everyday..
K

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 08:25:58 AM »
Some tards here haven't figured out that you can own more than one of each. DUH?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 08:26:52 AM »
Don't see what the big deal is with the workout clothes. I've worn the same t-shirt twice in the same week the odd occasion, sometimes you just forget to throw a fresh one in your gym bag.

What does bother me is seeing people work out in jeans, or big fucking boots, shirts with the collars popped, and worst of all a toque (that's a beanie to you yankees). Why the fuck would you wear a toque in the gym? Nobody thinks you look extra badass doing chest/bis in your toque 3 days a week.

One of the funnier gym attire moments was about a month ago this guy was basically walking up and down the gym and chatting with people but the funny part was his hat was slowly rotating around his head. Started off tilted forward right, then straight right, then back right, then totally backwars, then back left, then full left, then left front. I don't think i saw him do so much as lift a dumbell, just walk around the gym getting in peoples way while his hat was gradually going clockwise.
It's Hip to be Square!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 08:28:10 AM »
I can soak through two t shirts in one workout

there's no recycling those shirts without a good wash
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 08:29:37 AM »

hahahaha, you just described 90 percent of the "guys" in my gym but you forgot the arm band MP3 player.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 08:34:39 AM »
Mind your own business. Also, nice work using "I" six times in two sentences. You sound very important.
a

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »
dude I could never wear the exact same shirt two days in a row without washing it...that is discusting.I don't give a shit about what I look like but I don't want to smell like rotten ass either. Nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes every day as long as you wash them.

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 08:41:42 AM »
just got home from the gym- and just peeled off my shirt- same shirt 3 days in a row--YEAH BABY!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 08:41:56 AM »
Mind your own business. Also, nice work using "I" six times in two sentences. You sound very important.

You stand corrected - I used "I" 5 times.....and 2 times in this post...
K

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 08:50:44 AM »
who the hell cares what people wear?

they prob think you are a tard for wearing specially designed sequence gym outfits, or those gay ass tights that BBers used to wear in the early 1980s.  what the hell were those things about?  talk about gay.  gayer than 'bigworm.'
you are gay.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 08:59:42 AM »
who the hell cares what people wear?

they prob think you are a tard for wearing specially designed sequence gym outfits, or those gay ass tights that BBers used to wear in the early 1980s.  what the hell were those things about?  talk about gay.  gayer than 'bigworm.'

Today I forgot my one piece spandex outfit, instead I am going to wear my short shorts...plan on doing some inner thigh exercises and let my dick and nuts slip out the sides of my short shorts.  Going to give the 45 year old former MILFS a nice show....see ya...
K

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 09:10:03 AM »
What about gyms that do your laundry for you..pretty easy to wear the same hing everday when they do the laundry everynight ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 09:11:32 AM »
I have about 20 different tshirts and 5 different pairs of shorts and sweatpants I cycle through.....they're all the exact smae thing just that some of tshirts are different colors.   I've been asked before why I wear the same thing again and again and simply asked that person to point me in the direction of the fashion runway.....they couldn't.   Know why?   Cause there ain't no fashion runway in the gym;  well that and I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2006, 11:38:30 AM »
Don't see what the big deal is with the workout clothes. I've worn the same t-shirt twice in the same week the odd occasion, sometimes you just forget to throw a fresh one in your gym bag.

What does bother me is seeing people work out in jeans, or big fucking boots, shirts with the collars popped, and worst of all a toque (that's a beanie to you yankees). Why the f**k would you wear a toque in the gym? Nobody thinks you look extra badass doing chest/bis in your toque 3 days a week.

One of the funnier gym attire moments was about a month ago this guy was basically walking up and down the gym and chatting with people but the funny part was his hat was slowly rotating around his head. Started off tilted forward right, then straight right, then back right, then totally backwars, then back left, then full left, then left front. I don't think i saw him do so much as lift a dumbell, just walk around the gym getting in peoples way while his hat was gradually going clockwise.
I wear a beanie, but only to keep my hair out of my face since training blind doesn't appeal to me. A beanie looks alot less gay than wearing a headband, or a ponytail, or *shudders* a dewrag. I would rather have my hair in my face than look like a faggy wigger kid with a dewrag.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2006, 12:10:34 PM »

you must smell really bad.  :-X

maybe thats why the barb brothas liked you

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2006, 12:15:46 PM »
I wear something different every workout. Granted I steal them, but the staff is too busy looking for some moron that shits on top of towels in the crapper.