Author Topic: Shoulder Injury before starting cycle  (Read 879 times)

jprico

• Getbig II
  • Initiative and motivation will get you there!!!
Shoulder Injury before starting cycle
« on: November 23, 2006, 11:37:57 AM »
Need some advice.  I was just getting ready to start a cycle and suffered a pretty nice rotator cuff injury.  I cannot do much chest work, very limited shoulder work, but everything else is good to go.  I was planning on running 750mg Sus, 600 Dec, 12 wks of Growth at 4ius, and Andros for 4wks.  My question is, should I wait until my shoulder is good or just go ahead and start the cycle and work around the injury as I have been?  Thanks in advance for your advice/help. ???
STFU n Do It!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Shoulder Injury before starting cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:06:51 PM »
I'd wait...you'll get a lot more out of the cycle if you do.

jprico

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 02:50:53 PM »
Thanks AJ.  I was just thinking (hoping) that the Deca and Growth would aid in the recovery process.  Plus, it's kind of burning a hole in me having it on hand, ready to go.
STFU n Do It!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »
Need some advice.  I was just getting ready to start a cycle and suffered a pretty nice rotator cuff injury.  I cannot do much chest work, very limited shoulder work, but everything else is good to go.  I was planning on running 750mg Sus, 600 Dec, 12 wks of Growth at 4ius, and Andros for 4wks.  My question is, should I wait until my shoulder is good or just go ahead and start the cycle and work around the injury as I have been?  Thanks in advance for your advice/help. ???

Wait until your shoulder is healed or the cycle will be a waste.

If you can't use your shoulder, it will limit you on most upper-body movements.

I think it would be common sense to wait.

My question is, why are you asking us?

Didn't you think this out on your own?

How much weight can you actually lift with a bad shoulder?

Put 2 and 2 together first, THEN ask the forum......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jprico

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 05:24:03 PM »
Div,

I did think it through, just wanted to get some advice from some of the experts on the forum.  My shoulder limits me to certain movements, but not all.  I realize that some of my gains would be limited because of the lack of use for certain movements.  I definitely do not want to waste the cycle.  I just figured I'd ask and that maybe other members of the forum had similiar situations and were either on a cycle or just starting and still made significant gains.  Thanks for the advice. 
STFU n Do It!