Author Topic: SNAC System Supplement Company  (Read 1480 times)

dgee

• Getbig I
  • I'm a llama!
SNAC System Supplement Company
« on: November 24, 2006, 01:42:03 AM »
SNAC System, Inc. is a nutritional supplement company dedicated to bring scientific base products to the market. You may have heard of their flagship formula, called ZMA. ZMA has become one of the most widely used sports nutrition products of all time. ZMA promotes a deep and restful sleep which enhances muscle tissue recovery and regeneration. ZMA also increases muscle strength and endurance, decreases muscle cramps and strains and promotes faster healing from injuries.

They are fairly new to the retail market but have been involved in bulk material for awhile. They also have a new message board on their site.

www.snac.com
Edit/Delete Message

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: SNAC System Supplement Company
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 07:21:43 AM »
SNAC System, Inc. is a nutritional supplement company dedicated to bring scientific base products to the market.

They are fairly new to the retail market but have been involved in

Barry Bonds (among others) supplement supplier...
:

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
Whats going on Victor! 8)

dgee

• Getbig I
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:42:57 AM »
Thanks for inquiring pushinweightwi

We are really focusing on getting the SNAC name out there in hopes of getting some brand recognition in the industry. If you take a look at the products you can see that the ingredients just make sesne to be combined and we are one of the few if not the only company formulating these combinations.

For example, our pre-workout formula Aerobitine is the only pre-workout NO booster that contains an antioxidant to fight and neutralize free redicals that are produced during stress from your workout. R-lipoic acid is also the strongest antioxidant and 10 times more potent and effective then alpha lipoic acid. This is why this product is and will be more effective than other NO booster products on the market.

Goto the www.snac.com site and get your free sample so you can try and see the effectivness for yourself.

G Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 10:48:45 AM »
For example, our pre-workout formula Aerobitine is the only pre-workout NO booster that contains an antioxidant to fight and neutralize free redicals that are produced during stress from your workout.

Other than Universal Shock Therapy and Animal Pump. Peace, G

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 04:51:40 PM »
Everything is too expensive!! Is there anywhere I can get your products cheaper??? Because the ZMA is really good.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 05:37:56 PM »
ZMA can be found for pretty cheap by ON.  G Diesel you beat me to it!