Author Topic: Things that make you go MMmmmmm!  (Read 1768 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Things that make you go MMmmmmm!
« on: November 24, 2006, 11:25:04 AM »
RUSH: Here's Renee in Kansas City, Missouri. Hi, Renee. I'm glad you waited. You are on Open Line Friday on Tuesday.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: What a pleasure it is to talk to you. I've tried to call you several times, and I actually got through once, but I was so scared I hung up. How embarrassing. But you know what, just to hear you talk about these kids in college who are being told what to believe and what to think, and to be anti-war and made me think about what they're teaching kids in the Middle East. They're teaching them to hate Americans. They're teaching them to hate Jews. They're being brought up this way, and we think --

RUSH: Yeah, they're teaching them to hate themselves.

CALLER: Yeah, and they're being brought up this way, and we think that's just terrible, don't we? But we not any better if we're teaching our kids to not stand up for the principles that are good and right. We're just as bad if we say, "You know, you should never go to war -- never, ever, ever -- because nothing is worth fighting for." That's just as bad as them saying to their children to hate someone.

RUSH: You know, you are so right, and you are so close to brilliance. So, so close. I want to tell you how even more hideous it is. While the left is doing everything it can to get us to pull out of Iraq in the most humiliating and embarrassing way, like Barack Obama yesterday, he joined the call for starting to move in four to six months at a Chicago Economics Club speech.

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: They want us to pull out of there in the most humiliating way. Did you hear anybody suggest we pull out or have you ever heard anybody suggest we pull out of Bosnia when Bill Clinton was fighting there?

CALLER: Oh, no.

RUSH: Have you heard the recent calls, "We've got to do something in Darfur"?

CALLER: No.

RUSH: Darfur, in the Sudan, there is a genocide going on there, and we've got to do something, and the liberal left is talking about sending troops and military apparatus in order to stop this genocide in Darfur. Now, I want to ask you a question, Renee, since you're a razor's edge away from brilliance. What is the distinction between the left's total willingness to send troops to Bosnia and Darfur but we gotta get ourselves out of Iraq as soon as we can and in as humiliating a way as possible?

CALLER: Well, I'm not sure I know what you're leading up to, Rush.

RUSH: Well, there's an answer to the question, and it's shocking, and it's stunning, and I'll tell you what it is because it goes right to your indoctrination that you're worried about happening in the skrool system. The thing that Darfur or Mogadishu, Somalia, or Bosnia, the things all those three have in common is, we had no national interest at stake. Yet Iraq, we have national interests at stake. The left thinks it's fine and dandy to use our military when our national interests are not at stake because then we're big and then we're magnanimous and we're helpful, we're Meals on Wheels, we're a portable welfare state. We're helping minorities who are being genocide-d out of existence, but when we send our evil military to defend our interests, that won't do! Now, what does that tell you?

CALLER: Well, it tells me that the paradigm is wrong. We definitely need to realize that this country is the most wonderful thing that the world has as far as --

RUSH: You gotta understand, Renee, there are Americans who don't agree with that, who think just the opposite. That's why when our national interests are being defended, they oppose it because we don't deserve to be offended because we're guilty of X, Y, and Z, and we have caused all this hatred against us. So we must go other places where we have no national interests. It's okay to lose our treasure there. It's okay to lose troops. It's okay to spill blood. It's okay to spend money in these places that have no bearing on our national interests or security. But, boy, beware if we send our soldiers where our national interests are at stake, the left is going to stand up in unison and oppose that. You people stop and think about that. Thanks for your call. I gotta run.

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Things that make you go MMmmmmm!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 01:23:01 PM »
bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 01:34:26 PM »
bump
ahahahah... fucking loser.... nobody bumps their own threads with no comments as much as you.  Absolutely priceless yesterday when your "putting things in perspective" post dropped to the bottom of the page with 4 lousy views.... BWHAHAHAHHAAHaahhahaah.. ... Now that's self-p'wnage ;D  It says what people think of your perspective :D It made yesterdays Broncos loss more bearable... Thanks Intguy ;D 
Let me give you a hint Intguy, if you know it's going to be a worthless thread not worth talking about, post the main point in the title and forget about it ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 02:00:26 PM »
BUMP.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Hey look, it dropped again with no fucking comments... PLEASE PLEASE, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING FOR INTENSEGUY ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 02:36:14 PM »
ahahahah... fucking loser.... nobody bumps their own threads with no comments as much as you.  Absolutely priceless yesterday when your "putting things in perspective" post dropped to the bottom of the page with 4 lousy views.... BWHAHAHAHHAAHaahhahaah.. ... Now that's self-p'wnage ;D  It says what people think of your perspective :D It made yesterdays Broncos loss more bearable... Thanks Intguy ;D 
Let me give you a hint Intguy, if you know it's going to be a worthless thread not worth talking about, post the main point in the title and forget about it ;)

Hahahaha, no one responds because they know he's right, you left wing political commie loser..AAAaaaahahahahah!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 03:14:50 PM »
Hahahaha, no one responds because they know he's right, you left wing political commie loser..AAAaaaahahahahah!

if no one responds and u know it will happen because hes right, then why the hell are you bumping it?  Who in their right mind bumps their own threads?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 03:39:39 PM »
if no one responds and u know it will happen because hes right, then why the hell are you bumping it?  Who in their right mind bumps their own threads?

Because it drives Berserker up a freaking wall and he meltsdown easly!! He's stewing as we speak..LOL!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 04:37:55 PM »
Because it drives Berserker up a freaking wall and he meltsdown easly!! He's stewing as we speak..LOL!!
No, I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AS YOU SPEAK ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 04:59:29 PM »
here's your daily dose of reality.

people listen to rush when they dont know what to think.  rush is their daddy figure and makes them feel safe in an unsafe world.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 06:39:25 PM »
bump :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 07:29:25 AM »
Didn't know that Rush wanted to intervene in Darfur.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 07:30:34 AM »
MMmmmm, orange juice.
$