Author Topic: .  (Read 3503 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Sean Connery - Bitch Slap your Woman!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 02:02:27 PM »
Just talked to two women on this.  One was very ok with the idea of getting hit by connery, the other was not but was ok with getting hit if it was Jonny Depp doing the smacking LOL  ;D

That's some quality ass journalism on your part there mate!

Investigative!!!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »
Violence (esp against women) is never "cool".

I agree, women can be fucking ANNOYING, unreasonable and straight up bitches (esp when they have their periods). But hitting them makes you a coward and an asshole.

I know a lot of you think this is a joke and that's why you defend Sean Connery, but abuse is VERY common and a lot of men will try to take this stuff to justify what they're doing.
$

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 02:30:59 PM »
Violence (esp against women) is never "cool".

I agree, women can be fucking ANNOYING, unreasonable and straight up bitches (esp when they have their periods). But hitting them makes you a coward and an asshole.

I know a lot of you think this is a joke and that's why you defend Sean Connery, but abuse is VERY common and a lot of men will try to take this stuff to justify what they're doing.

But of courshe.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »
He has admitted slapping around women for years.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 09:13:51 PM »

Stop.  I'm plugging my ears.  Don't say anymore.  I've watched almost every movie he has made. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 09:56:49 PM »
They can't handle a female with both a brain and a tongue,

I prefer a woman with a brain,who knows how to use her tongue.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 11:22:44 PM »
Stop.  I'm plugging my ears.  Don't say anymore.  I've watched almost every movie he has made. 

It's at times like these, I can appreciate that Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 04:44:30 AM »
I think that nowadays women are more aggressive than men, and I see many men afraid of some women. Women want equal rigths but they abuse alot of some law protective issues. I think that are becoming arrogant and trying to smash men at social level at least. And it is true, that this kind of women like to be slapped while having sex, they date little skinny men, and bang with real men. I wonder if women are not going to control the world in less than 50 years?
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
It's at times like these, I can appreciate that Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.

YIP
Zack

Ignorance is bliss.   :)

body88

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 07:36:22 AM »
I think that nowadays women are more aggressive than men, and I see many men afraid of some women. Women want equal rigths but they abuse alot of some law protective issues. I think that are becoming arrogant and trying to smash men at social level at least. And it is true, that this kind of women like to be slapped while having sex, they date little skinny men, and bang with real men. I wonder if women are not going to control the world in less than 50 years?

This is true. I saw a drunk woman slap a man in the face when he told her to get lost, She had been bugging him for cigs outside a bar and he apparently got sick of her drunken bullshit. She then flipped out and slapped him. Screaming the whole time "what are you gonna do hit a girl". Funny because if this man wanted to, he could have knocked all her teeth out in one shot.

Some women tend to act outrageous because they know most men will not hit them back.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 07:41:03 AM »

He's been married to the same one for like, a hundred years. Is he beating strange women on the street?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 07:41:32 AM »
Ignorance is bliss.   :)

These guys are good company.. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 07:41:41 AM »

This is true. I saw a drunk woman slap a man in the face when he told her to get lost, She had been bugging him for cigs outside a bar and he apparently got sick of her drunken bullshit. She then flipped out and slapped him. Screaming the whole time "what are you gonna do hit a girl". Funny because if this man wanted to, he could have knocked all her teeth out in one shot.

Some women tend to act outrageous because they know most men will not hit them back.

They also know that if a man strikes back they'll face prison time.  >:( Personally I'd have not only struck down that drunken bitch, but also used her face as an ashtray.Sometimes you gotta strike a woman down.

Unsophisticated and simple girls are so much better than ego-driven girls who've probably with 30 men. That's why you see certain foreign groups who are western educated always marry a girl from their homelands because those women have old world values and are pure of heart, unlike a lot of hags in the western world.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:42 AM »
He's been married to the same one for like, a hundred years. Is he beating strange women on the street?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bowling+ball

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 07:46:19 AM »
If a woman walked up to me on the street and asked me for a cig and I told her politely I did not have one. She continued to hang all over me and badger me. Until finally I told her to get away from me. She needs to walk away.

If she then went berserk, assaulted me and struck me in the balls for no reason. I would knock her out cold. Then I would give whatever guy was with her a good shot for allowing his woman to be a filthy pig.

I would never hit a woman for no reason or out of anger during a fight. But there are cases it can be warrented. Cases of self defense. Women want to be treated equal and fair? So stop using the double standard and acting like fools because you have a pass 8)

Women love to be dainty little ladys when it suits them.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2006, 07:48:01 AM »

I would never hit a woman for no reason or out of anger during a fight. But there are cases it can be warrented. Cases of self defense. Women wanted to be treated equal and fair? So stop using the double standard and acting like fools because you have a pass 8)

Well said.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »
If a woman walked up to me on the street and asked me for a cig and I told her politely I did not have one. She continued to hang all over me and badger me. Until finally I told her to get away from me. She needs to walk away.

If she then went berserk, assaulted me and struck me in the balls for no reason. I would knock her out cold. Then I would give whatever guy was with her a good shot for allowing his woman to be a filthy pig.

I would never hit a woman for no reason or out of anger during a fight. But there are cases it can be warrented. Cases of self defense. Women want to be treated equal and fair? So stop using the double standard and acting like fools because you have a pass 8)

Women love to be dainty little ladys when it suits them.

Using enough violence, but not more than necessary, to defend oneself is a nobrainer.

Regardless of whether the person assaulting is man or woman.

Only difference is that women usually are much, much weaker, and can be dismissed like babieshandled without much difficulty.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 08:59:45 AM »
I agree. But if that scene played out I wrote above, and she caught me in the balls with a stiletto heel(for no reason). Better believe the chick would pay.

Btw I do not beleive in violence against women. Unless you are attcked of course.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2006, 09:27:30 AM »
I believe hes making a "3 hole" girl reference ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
These guys are good company.. 8)

YIP
Zack

lol.  Reminds me of my kids when I question them.  Like the other day when one of those evil little buggers ate the last Krispy Kreme donut and put the empty box back in the fridge.  I didn't realize it until I had the box in front of me the bed, mouth watering, ready for my first bite.  I was not happy.   >:(

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2006, 10:23:08 AM »
Watching that made me think of old Hollywood movies. When a woman would get hysterical for whatever reason, and the guy, as cool as a cucumber would give her a good slap, bringing her instantly back to her senses lol.  How times have changed

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2006, 12:59:13 PM »
lol.  Reminds me of my kids when I question them.  Like the other day when one of those evil little buggers ate the last Krispy Kreme donut and put the empty box back in the fridge.  I didn't realize it until I had the box in front of me the bed, mouth watering, ready for my first bite.  I was not happy.   >:(

They keep you on a tight diet, obviously.

Is that the key to a Beach Bum 8 pack? Three little stooges taking care of business around the house? 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2006, 01:36:27 PM »
They keep you on a tight diet, obviously.

Is that the key to a Beach Bum 8 pack? Three little stooges taking care of business around the house? 8)

YIP
Zack

Yeah.  It's actually four of them, and my son eats as much as I do.  They can be brutal.  My daughter told me once that my six pack was turning into a four pack.   :-\  Smart aleck.