Author Topic: JP FUX tribute thread...  (Read 20988 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: JP FUX tribute thread...
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2006, 10:30:52 AM »
Think about it. He is 19. He is a virgin. He does not work out. He worships "big bad men". He is from India. He is obviously very used to being rediculed and horassed. For some perverse reason he makes an entire message board hate him. He have no capacity for rational thought.

Brutal mental illness.
WHATEVER INSANE MAN
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2006, 10:34:22 AM »
WHATEVER INSANE MAN

Think about what Debussey wrote. It is the truth. You can write "hahaha" even while you are crying, but you fool nobody. At the end of the day, you must live with the truth. That you are a brutal loser of life. 19 year old virgin. Horassed his entire life. Does not work out. Is monster gay in a country where they will chop off your dick if they find out (which explains why you are living out your gayness on teh internet). You got nothing working for you. You will end up in a fish factory, or you will be producing cheap and fake Manchester United or NY Yankees shirts.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2006, 10:40:27 AM »
Think about what Debussey wrote. It is the truth. You can write "hahaha" even while you are crying, but you fool nobody. At the end of the day, you must live with the truth. That you are a brutal loser of life. 19 year old virgin. Horassed his entire life. Does not work out. Is monster gay in a country where they will chop off your dick if they find out (which explains why you are living out your gayness on teh internet). You got nothing working for you. You will end up in a fish factory, or you will be producing cheap and fake Manchester United or NY Yankees shirts.
...WHATEVER MAN..keep typing your mindless,illogical and retarded posts..monster stalker
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 10:44:09 AM »
...WHATEVER MAN..keep typing your mindless,illogical and retarded posts..monster stalker

You know that this is the brutal truth. You know what the first reaction is when a person has a big problem arriving? Denial. Brutal Denial. You are in denial. You will amount to NOTHING exept scrubbing the floors at the local deli.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 10:45:52 AM »
You know that this is the brutal truth. You know what the first reaction is when a person has a big problem arriving? Denial. Brutal Denial. You are in denial. You will amount to NOTHING exept scrubbing the floors at the local deli.

what will you gain out of these bashing anyways???..but what i am gaining is a good laugh..your too damn odsessed with my life...STALKER!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2006, 10:48:20 AM »
what will you gain out of these bashing anyways???..but what i am gaining is a good laugh..your too damn odsessed with my life...STALKER!!!

You are not laughing at all. You are desperate for sex. Yet you have not gotten any of it in your entire 19 year long life. You can not even train at the gym, you are to lazy. You live in a country with nothing.

Dear Sushant Kapur. Your future does not look bright.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2006, 10:49:56 AM »

You are not laughing at all. You are desperate for sex. Yet you have not gotten any of it in your entire 19 year long life. You can not even train at the gym, you are to lazy. You live in a country with nothing.

Dear Sushant Kapur. Your future does not look bright.
ok..anything else..???..seriously dude your posts are getting boring and outdated,your just posting the same recycled shit over and over again..yaaaaawwwn..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2006, 10:51:02 AM »
ok..anything else..???..seriously dude your posts are getting boring and outdated,your just posting the same recycled shit over and over again..yaaaaawwwn..

The truth hurts you. And you are not man enough to do something about your life. Thus. You got nothing.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2006, 10:53:08 AM »

Debussey speaks the truth.
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »
The truth hurts you. And you are not man enough to do something about your life. Thus. You got nothing.
ok man whatever you think...your posts give me a headache..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2006, 10:54:12 AM »
Debussey speaks the truth.
ok then you should fuck that truth up his ass..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
ok then you should f**k that truth up his ass..

monster cry for help from 19 year old virgin.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
ok then you should f**k that truth up his ass..

Not possible. The truth is permanently stuck up your ass, and you do not have the power to change your character. You know, weak people are lazy, like you. Strong people get things done. You are weak, and you act like a kid. Women respond to strong men, thus, your virginity at 19 indicate that you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy in your village. This also explains why you come and act the way you do on a messageboard. If you had any guts in you, you would train regularly, no skips, and you would get the women. Instead you even try to get approval from the women on Getbig by giving insane complements, which further shows your extreme wussyness.

You are seriously a disgrace you fucking loser. Grow some balls.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
Not possible. The truth is permanently stuck up your ass, and you do not have the power to change your character. You know, weak people are lazy, like you. Strong people get things done. You are weak, and you act like a kid. Women respond to strong men, thus, your virginity at 19 indicate that you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy in your village. This also explains why you come and act the way you do on a messageboard. If you had any guts in you, you would train regularly, no skips, and you would get the women. Instead you even try to get approval from the women on Getbig by giving insane complements, which further shows your extreme wussyness.

You are seriously a disgrace you fucking loser. Grow some balls.
you should eat your balls instead..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2006, 11:01:16 AM »
you should eat your balls instead..

In other words, instead of gaining some power yourself, you wish to drag others down? Brutal freudian slip.

You are a brutal disgrace to everyone. You are a failure as a man. You are a little boy who runs to mommy every time a problem arrives, like your lazyness.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2006, 11:05:01 AM »
In other words, instead of gaining some power yourself, you wish to drag others down? Brutal freudian slip.

You are a brutal disgrace to everyone. You are a failure as a man. You are a little boy who runs to mommy every time a problem arrives, like your lazyness.

what makes you think so butt guy??tell me about your achievements other than licking gary buseys ass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Big387

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
this little indian kid really sucks at life
team goodrum

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2006, 11:06:53 AM »
what makes you think so butt guys??tell me about your achievements other than licking gary buseys ass

Debussey is right. You still run to MOMMY every time a girl rejects you. You are seriously a fucking loser, and you are at THE BOTTOM of the SOCIAL HIERARCHY even in your VILLAGE IN INDIA. 19 year old virign. Runs to Mommy whenever he is hurt. Can not even train regularly. Works at a deli, scrubbing floors.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA The truth killed you today.

My work here is done ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
every time a girl rejects you

Hell, that's pretty much every time he talks to a girl.
Ron: "I am lazy."

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »
Debussey is right. You still run to MOMMY every time a girl rejects you 8)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA The truth killed you today.

My work here is done ;D
your posts show how low is your I.Q..maybe your I.Q is negative zero
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
..maybe your I.Q is negative zero

"negative zero"...  I see this kid is a genius in math as well.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »

You can not even think a rational thought. Thus, the concept of IQ eludes you.

19 years old...... Virgin......... Runs to mommy every time he meets a challenge..... Gets rejected by every girls..... Gay...... No quality education...... Melts down daily at a messageboard....  8)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2006, 11:12:46 AM »

this means that his I.Q i so low that its even below zero...in my language this fucker is negative zero and so are you..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »

BWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.................... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-[ ;D NEGATIVE ZERO.

You stupid, stupid, virgin
8) B.B.C. 8)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2006, 11:12:56 AM »

hahaha! He misunderstood the concept of "imaginary number" when his mother told him about calculus, after she attended a math class at the local witch doctor temple (where they invent the math as they go). Of course, this little loser never went to the university, so he will never learn calculus.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!