Author Topic: BEST MOST MUSCULAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5437 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: BEST MOST MUSCULAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 12:36:10 AM »
I think it's Arnold by a wide margin. The most-muscular is a pec-dominant pose, and you just can't beat Arnold in that area, from top to bottom, side to side. If you notice, when Sergio and Ronnie hit the pose, their arms and delts overpower their pecs.

That shot of Arnold next to Gunther is as good as it gets.

Here's another pose in which Arnold was unbeatable

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 01:17:57 AM »
Arnold at his peak

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 01:46:25 AM »
I don't find Sergio's MM pic that impressive. He has no legs and although big, his upperbody doesn't appeal to me in that shot. Could just be the quality of the pic... or maybe I'm racist.  :o

Here are my some good ones:

Slick Vic

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 04:56:37 AM »
You know what, Alexxx? Just go ahead and change your avatar to Sergio Oliva. You are a traitor!  :P

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 09:06:30 AM »
dude it's 2006  they're not even from this millennium genius.
owned

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 09:20:06 AM »
owned

yes, lmao, that was a pretty severe owning. even funnier was watching alexx trying to weazel his way out of it by saying said bbers were still alive as if we weren't talking about the vintage of the pics.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 09:44:19 AM »
This guy might not have the best ever but this shot here is on another level   :o
Truly STOP WHINING

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 09:46:15 AM »
Defenitely chest and bicep wise but Sergio's most muscular looks more impressive because he is huge all over. It's a tie Arnold and Sergio for best physique ever!

Arnold, Sergio and Reeves, Pearl, Park. True legends.
The House that Ruth built

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 09:51:44 AM »
I don't find Sergio's MM pic that impressive. He has no legs and although big, his upperbody doesn't appeal to me in that shot. Could just be the quality of the pic... or maybe I'm racist.  :o

You're half right. I am a huge Sergio fan and his most muscular pose was great, probably not his best pose but was second best to Arnold's most muscular. But to say that Sergio "has no legs", is straight up crazy. He had some of the best legs of his time. Here are a few picture of his legs compared with Arnold's. As you can clearly see, Sergio's legs are thicker than Arnold's and equal in seperation.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 09:52:28 AM »
You know what, Alexxx? Just go ahead and change your avatar to Sergio Oliva. You are a traitor!  :P

lol
just push some weight!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »
You're half right. I am a huge Sergio fan and his most muscular pose was great, probably not his best pose but was second best to Arnold's most muscular. But to say that Sergio "has no legs", is straight up crazy. He had some of the best legs of his time. Here are a few picture of his legs compared with Arnold's. As you can clearly see, Sergio's legs are thicker than Arnold's and equal in seperation.

I meant in that shot alone.

Sergio had some great legs, really thick. I think Arnold's were a bit more refined, but it's so close on many levels with them.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »
and one more compared to Gunter

Arnold looks bigger than GUNTHER there! that sayd alot being he was BB 30 years before!!! WOW

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 04:00:43 PM »

Sergio with no legs ::). Hopefully Iceman's post has rectified that ill informed statement. If you ever get the chance to check out the video of Sergio at the '72 Olympia, please do, I swear it looks like his left quad is about to explode it's that big. The photos from Essen don't really do the film justice, though this one is pretty close.

In regards to the best most muscular. I think it's a tie between Sergio, Bertil Fox and Ronnie from the '99 Olympia.

SERGIO!!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »
Sergio with no legs ::). Hopefully Iceman's post has rectified that ill informed statement. If you ever get the chance to check out the video of Sergio at the '72 Olympia, please do, I swear it looks like his left quad is about to explode it's that big. The photos from Essen don't really do the film justice, though this one is pretty close.

In regards to the best most muscular. I think it's a tie between Sergio, Bertil Fox and Ronnie from the '99 Olympia.

SERGIO!!!!!

Sergio looks amazing in that pic.

Hey "Sergio Rules" how's it going my friend. I sent you an email with some info. I just wanted to say what's up. Reply to the message when you get a chance. If that doesn't work, pm me here on GetBig. Cya later.