Author Topic: Functional Muscles  (Read 1544 times)

efirkey

• Getbig IV
Functional Muscles
« on: November 25, 2006, 12:55:57 PM »
How many of you use your huge, super strong muscles for some functional purpose other than lifting heavy weights?  I was thinking this outside while I was chopping wood. 

A lot of guys on here bragging about how strong they are and making fun of weaker lifters.  What difference does it make how much you can lift when you are lifting for cosmetic reasons and never lift anything heavier than a pen outside the gym.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Functional Muscles
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »
what are you Amish?  what are you doing chopping wood in this day and age? did you raise a barn and milk a cow too? what muscles help you churn butter the most?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:06 PM »
what are you Amish?  what are you doing chopping wood in this day and age? did you raise a barn and milk a cow too? what muscles help you churn butter the most?

Ha haa haa...Fu*cking child. Ask your daddy what is a thing called a fireplace, and what people who have one of those burn in it. I chop wood to warm up my smoke-sauna, another thing which you haven't heard until now, but that's completely your own fault, you ignorant fool  ;D :o ;D   

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
this dude who chops wood sounds like my dad. he thinks gyms are a waste of time and $.  anyway, nothing wrong with chopping wood bro, and thanks for sticking up for us littler bros who do lift, but don't like to chop wood.( i hate axes!)  ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:05:07 PM »
smoke sauna?  sounds like a sausagefest to me
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 02:21:11 PM »
smoke sauna?  sounds like a sausagefest to me
hahahaha, are you suggesting that "great finn" has taken full advantage of Finland's gay lifestyle, Sir William?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 02:27:41 PM »
I once won a teddy bear at a carnival from that hammer strength game. :)
~

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 02:44:46 PM »
I sometimes ride the bicycle to the gym

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 02:50:28 PM »
How many of you use your huge, super strong muscles for some functional purpose other than lifting heavy weights? 

Good point, there is no need for a 21" arm unless your going to compete!

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »
While I was going to school I had a full time job at a warehouse. I used to stock full-case shelving and load trucks. The heaviest cases we had were about 60lbs. which is nothing but adds up after constantly doing it for 8+ hrs..

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »
hahahaha, are you suggesting that "great finn" has taken full advantage of Finland's gay lifestyle, Sir William?
[/quote

im saying that if gay sexual experiences was like having cheap diamonds, "great fin" would be Kay Jewelers
its comin today