Author Topic: DIifferent ester test using in the same time, is that okay?  (Read 1009 times)

lzmax

• Getbig II
DIifferent ester test using in the same time, is that okay?
« on: November 25, 2006, 02:14:24 PM »
folks,
my cycle's coming next week,
and I wanna run 600Mg test for 14 weeks and 400mg deca for 12
right now I've got 5amp sus 250, 2 and half vials 10ml 250mg test cyp, and 1vial 100mg 10ml TP on hand
my question is that should I buy a another 250mg 10ml cyp ????cuz somebody told me its better to stick one ester test in a cycle. but I know I can use TP to kick star.and I dont want waste my money. However, I am worring about too many different kinds of test in my cycle, is that okay?
give some suggestions, thx
I was going to do the cycle as follow, btw, my buddy suggested me I if I wanna do that cycle I have to split the sus, using sus250 in week 1, 3,5, 7,9. so that the cycle looks balance, or it its sounds much stronger in the beginning than the end of cycle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: DIifferent ester test using in the same time, is that okay?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 06:59:58 PM »
I would do this start with the 5 susts.  When you do the 4th shot of sust start your CYP at the same time, put them in the same pin and shoot. Same with sust shot 5 do your dose of cyp also. The sust is gone now run all the cyp and finish up with the prop.  Do the first shot of prop when you would have done another shot of cyp and shoot the prop EOD at 100mg.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 10:46:52 PM »
folks,
my cycle's coming next week,
and I wanna run 600Mg test for 14 weeks and 400mg deca for 12
right now I've got 5amp sus 250, 2 and half vials 10ml 250mg test cyp, and 1vial 100mg 10ml TP on hand
my question is that should I buy a another 250mg 10ml cyp ????cuz somebody told me its better to stick one ester test in a cycle. but I know I can use TP to kick star.and I dont want waste my money. However, I am worring about too many different kinds of test in my cycle, is that okay?
give some suggestions, thx
I was going to do the cycle as follow, btw, my buddy suggested me I if I wanna do that cycle I have to split the sus, using sus250 in week 1, 3,5, 7,9. so that the cycle looks balance, or it its sounds much stronger in the beginning than the end of cycle

You're listening to the wrong buddy....

What is the reasoning behind splitting your Testosterone between Cypionate, Sustanon and Prop?

Tell me why.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 02:21:38 PM »
 ;D because I gonna use sus250, Tp, cyp in the same time so that the total test can reach to 600mg/week and I got those stuff on hand, and at the beginning, I just want stick with DECA and CYP, but I found my CYp is not enough, so I throw the SUS250, Tp into my cycle because I wanna use up the stuff wht I got and dont wanna waste my money to buy another cyp
and.my buddy thought that if I used sus250, tp 100 cyp250 in the first five weeks,and only use cyp only after seems imbalance.
and he told me that the strength of tp only can last 2days and cyp about 1 and a half week, sus can last about 2weeks.
so he suggested me use SUS250 every other week,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »
;D because I gonna use sus250, Tp, cyp in the same time so that the total test can reach to 600mg/week and I got those stuff on hand, and at the beginning, I just want stick with DECA and CYP, but I found my CYp is not enough, so I throw the SUS250, Tp into my cycle because I wanna use up the stuff wht I got and dont wanna waste my money to buy another cyp
and.my buddy thought that if I used sus250, tp 100 cyp250 in the first five weeks,and only use cyp only after seems imbalance.
and he told me that the strength of tp only can last 2days and cyp about 1 and a half week, sus can last about 2weeks.
so he suggested me use SUS250 every other week,

If it's just a financial issue, then do it, but it's not really the best of ideas....

Your test levels will fluctuate because of the difference in all the esters....

That is the whole point of using one ester and sticking with it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...