Author Topic: Real Freak pictures...massive... and freaky true mass thread  (Read 4158 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Real Freak pictures...massive... and freaky true mass thread
« on: November 25, 2006, 03:49:18 PM »
really really massive pics

choice is an illusion

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: Real Freak pictures...massive... and freaky true mass thread
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 06:01:13 PM »
I always loved that off-season shot of Sergio.  That was taken at Jones' compound in Florida. 
w

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 07:20:24 PM »
holy shit sergios looks awesome..and ronnie is the most massive of em all

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 07:23:51 PM »
brutal originality thread!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 08:11:42 PM »
Deep Tissue Massage

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 08:17:39 PM »
bam bam bam!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 12:19:31 AM »
Get just about any top 10 placing pro offseason and they're massive. It's very easy to bulk up offseason, especially if you're using. I find it more impressive when they're huge and ripped.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 12:52:24 AM »

Is it not amazng to anyone but me that in Ronnie's offseason pics he still looks somewhat vasculare where as when you see that picture of the "NEW MR. O" Jay Cutler sitting at the dinner table looking like a big loose block of flesh in offseason mode he looks like no one in their right mind would possibly ever pay him to pose during the offseason?It is true no matter how many Jay Cutler nuthuggers we may have on this sight "JAY IS A STEP DOWN FROM RONNIE AS FAR AS BEING AN ACCEPTABLE MR. O GOES."He sucks as compared to Ronnie and the only reason he has the top spot is because he has been number 2 fro the past few years. Even Sergio(who in my opinion is so far ahead of his time its funny) out classes Jay. Jay is a joke as Mr. O and hopefully he will be out by 2007 and will be replaced by someone with more charisma, more maretability and A BETTER PHYSIQUE!!!

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 12:54:03 AM »
Is it not amazng to anyone but me that in Ronnie's offseason pics he still looks somewhat vasculare where as when you see that picture of the "NEW MR. O" Jay Cutler sitting at the dinner table looking like a big loose block of flesh in offseason mode he looks like no one in their right mind would possibly ever pay him to pose during the offseason?It is true no matter how many Jay Cutler nuthuggers we may have on this sight "JAY IS A STEP DOWN FROM RONNIE AS FAR AS BEING AN ACCEPTABLE MR. O GOES."He sucks as compared to Ronnie and the only reason he has the top spot is because he has been number 2 fro the past few years. Even Sergio(who in my opinion is so far ahead of his time its funny) out classes Jay. Jay is a joke as Mr. O and hopefully he will be out by 2007 and will be replaced by someone with more charisma, more maretability and A BETTER PHYSIQUE!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 01:51:04 AM »
Marketability... charisma? What is this, a beauty pageant? I love it when guys say that. This is a BBing comp, not an election.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 02:18:29 AM »

Its over its over calm yourself and relax.

Jay is Mr.O and as for charisma etc, name a marketable personality in the Pro ranks then give them Olympia right? Is that what your saying cockhunter?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 02:48:15 AM »

Its over its over calm yourself and relax.

Jay is Mr.O and as for charisma etc, name a marketable personality in the Pro ranks then give them Olympia right? Is that what your saying cockhunter?

ta ta
Cockhunter?Very mature dipshit.What you have failed to realize you dumb shit is that the only marketable Mr. O ever has been Arnold.Franco lacked charisma, which arnold had, as did haney and yates and Ronnie couldnt have finished a sentence to save his life.Aside from the fact that Ronie raised the bar, as far as physique goes, so far above everyone's head that someone like Jay couldnt dream of touching it, Ronnie wasnt marketable to the bbing community because he couldnt communicate with them properly you f*cking moron.JAY FINISHES EVERY SENTENCE WITH "MMCAY".His physique will never match Ronnie's.Take a look at Victor.His physique is on the right rack and Ronnie has already commended him.Phil Heath is still a baby and could possibly have "it" as far as bbing goes.

Open your eyes dumb fuck.Jay is poor predecesor to ronnie's legacy in that he is not a step forward as far as physique goes and he isnt marketable to the bbing community aside from image.He's a big blocky white boy and IMO dexter or Victor would whip his ass any day of the week if they were dead on with conditioning.Not to mention your sentences in your post didnt make sense you illiteret fuck stick.

ta ta shit head

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 02:57:01 AM »
Marketability... charisma? What is this, a beauty pageant? I love it when guys say that. This is a BBing comp, not an election.
I understand what your saying and if you have reviewed my posts before you would notice that I have pointed out many times that as far as being the best onstage Ronnie nailed it. He raised the bar as champion far beyond the grasp of anyone and he will probably not be matched for the next two decades.I have pointed out many times that politics, along with the fact that Ronnie didnt show up in top shape at the 06 O, were a main factor in his losing the title.JAY IS A PISS POOR SUCCESOR TO RONNIE.However, it would be ignorant for anyone who is a fan of bbing to ignore the fact that politics play a huge part in this "sport."Arnold had "it."Marketability, charisma, star power, and cross over appeal.No Mr. O since then has obtained this status.

Going off your post yes, the best man who had the best physique on that particular day would be champion.However, the IFBB would have none of that.I dont debate that the best physique should win, thats just simply not reality.Its image that appeals to the IFBB and the average bbing fan.As Arnold said, "Its not what you are, its what people think you are."

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 03:45:18 AM »

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 03:49:35 AM »

The Dennis James is smaller than the rest whose pics are herein posted, much smaller, so I wonder about the ethics of putting his pic in the mix.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 04:16:01 AM »
Jesus, guys. Stop replying with all of the pictures included. Please.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 04:56:16 AM »
 :o

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 05:56:20 AM »
awesomeness

Can't you avoid quoting all the pics just to say that ? ???
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 08:52:12 AM »
Anyone you pick to succeed Ronnie is going to be a notch down.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »
Anyone you pick to succeed Ronnie is going to be a notch down.
Very true.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 09:44:01 AM »
'Open your eyes dumb f**k.Jay is poor predecesor to ronnie's legacy...'

you meant to state predecessor, but meant successor. ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 09:52:18 AM »
The Dennis James is smaller than the rest whose pics are herein posted, much smaller, so I wonder about the ethics of putting his pic in the mix.

Dennis James was never smaller than Flex.

Q

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 09:52:40 AM »
JAY FINISHES EVERY SENTENCE WITH "MMCAY".

ta ta shit head

hahahhahahaha lmao.... jay DOES finish every sentence with "MMCAY"

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2006, 10:16:28 AM »

What bf %age do you think ronnie is in this first pic?

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
'Open your eyes dumb f**k.Jay is poor predecesor to ronnie's legacy...'

you meant to state predecessor, but meant successor. ;)
Thanks Beast.I got owned.Damnit.