Author Topic: when is the best time to do HCG  (Read 2784 times)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
when is the best time to do HCG
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:30:29 PM »
I have 6 amps of 5,000 iu HCG.
I am doing a cycle which includes alot of test . The cycle will be about 14 weeks long.
I have heard that doing HCG in the middle works well as long as doing it at the end too.
So if I were to do both, at what point would you do the HCG ?
And during that week, do you stop taking test all together and just run the HCG ?
I am a bit confused.
I am used to taking HCG just at the end of cycles, but this time I want to try it midway.
Thaks for the input.
BTW the test I am taking is andropen 275 at 1650 mgs a week.
Thanks

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: when is the best time to do HCG
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 05:04:26 PM »
I have 6 amps of 5,000 iu HCG.
I am doing a cycle which includes alot of test . The cycle will be about 14 weeks long.
I have heard that doing HCG in the middle works well as long as doing it at the end too.
So if I were to do both, at what point would you do the HCG ?
And during that week, do you stop taking test all together and just run the HCG ?
I am a bit confused.
I am used to taking HCG just at the end of cycles, but this time I want to try it midway.
Thaks for the input.
BTW the test I am taking is andropen 275 at 1650 mgs a week.
Thanks

There are different schools of thought on this... some start at the end and some start at the beginning and continue until the end.. I like to use it from the start myself
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
bro, think of it like this: when you take gear, you shut down your body's natural testosterone production, depending on the gear and the person, this could take 2-3 weeks into a cycle. So, that being said, the purpose of HCG is to stimulate hpta so this does not happen.

Well you are really are still shut down the HCG is not stimutating the HPTA it is simply replacing the LH (Lutenizing Hormone) that stops being produced when all that exogenous test or anabolics are present.  So you are really just fooling your testes and keeping cells alive there with this replacement LH while the HPTA is shut down, you see HCG will further suppress your HPTA from its normal function, and normal function means, function not affected by drugs, but working on its own.  HPTA is still suppressed and the only thing to get going again normally is to discontinue hormones, including HCG.  Nolvadex and time will help this happen. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 08:44:47 PM »
Well you are really are still shut down the HCG is not stimutating the HPTA it is simply replacing the LH (Lutenizing Hormone) that stops being produced when all that exogenous test or anabolics are present.  So you are really just fooling your testes and keeping cells alive there with this replacement LH while the HPTA is shut down, you see HCG will further suppress your HPTA from its normal function, and normal function means, function not affected by drugs, but working on its own.  HPTA is still suppressed and the only thing to get going again normally is to discontinue hormones, including HCG.  Nolvadex and time will help this happen. 

good call love, I always thought it stimulated it and kept it from shutting down
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 11:10:35 PM »

Exactly.

I like HCG while on-cycle because it prevents testicular atrophy, but it doesn't work in it's intended fashion until after all AAS are out of the body and PCT can begin.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 06:30:52 AM »
Exactly.

I like HCG while on-cycle because it prevents testicular atrophy, but it doesn't work in it's intended fashion until after all AAS are out of the body and PCT can begin.

DIV

Yes thats probally the main benifit of HCG, maintaining testicular mass while shut down.  This is helpfull while in the what I call the "limbo period", when AAS are gone and your natural stuff has not yet started back up.  During this time your body will start to produce LH and GnRH fairly quickly and they are saying "nuts start working again you lazy bastards"  Well if you let them shrink down to raisins from prolonged AAS use they will take longer to respond or pump out any significant amount of test, which as we know will lead to all the nasty stuff that happens when there is no test present post cycle, you basically then have the hormone profile of a post menopausal woman  :'(

So HCG is kind of excersising your testes, keeping them pumped up for when they have to start working again, so you qiuckly get through the limbo period and start being a man again.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:42:01 AM »
Yes thats probally the main benifit of HCG, maintaining testicular mass while shut down.  This is helpfull while in the what I call the "limbo period", when AAS are gone and your natural stuff has not yet started back up.  During this time your body will start to produce LH and GnRH fairly quickly and they are saying "nuts start working again you lazy bastards"  Well if you let them shrink down to raisins from prolonged AAS use they will take longer to respond or pump out any significant amount of test, which as we know will lead to all the nasty stuff that happens when there is no test present post cycle, you basically then have the hormone profile of a post menopausal woman  :'(

So HCG is kind of excersising your testes, keeping them pumped up for when they have to start working again, so you qiuckly get through the limbo period and start being a man again.

Excellent posts Luv...

i use HCG the last 8 weeks of the cycle...many like to use it the entire cycle.

8)

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 08:16:11 PM »

So when should you start using it?How much? How often?

It's not my first cycle.But the first time including HCG.I want to use it properly.The limbo period you spoke of is what concerns me.And getting the boys working properly again.
I have 1 5000 i.u.amp.for a 10 wk. cycle.should  I start 4 wks into it to the 10 wks?Wait till the end of the cycle?Wait acouple of weeks after the cycle has ended?
give in to the darkside

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »
So when should you start using it?How much? How often?

It's not my first cycle.But the first time including HCG.I want to use it properly.The limbo period you spoke of is what concerns me.And getting the boys working properly again.
I have 1 5000 i.u.amp.for a 10 wk. cycle.should  I start 4 wks into it to the 10 wks?Wait till the end of the cycle?Wait acouple of weeks after the cycle has ended?
350-500iu/e5d during cycle