Author Topic: Zack Khan - "THE FREAK"  (Read 73571 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: "THE FREAK" zack-khan
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2015, 04:25:30 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2015, 05:45:07 AM »
Just noticed the top hinge on the door in this pic. I look ever so slightly down at that hinge, so this muscled mountain is actually a manlet. He could be a hairless Middle Earth Dwarf.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2015, 06:57:44 AM »
Love how that start of this thread was all positive. It was a different getbig back in the day. Now if that was posted today it would be all negative
Even the Squadfather notorious troll had something positive to say. :)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »
In all seriousness he came to my gym one evening. I spent a while sat talking with him. He seemed like a decent bloke. He even came to find me when he was leaving to say bye which surprised me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2015, 07:19:12 AM »
In all seriousness he came to my gym one evening. I spent a while sat talking with him. He seemed like a decent bloke. He even came to find me when he was leaving to say bye which surprised me.

It probably just that you are a smoldering mass of aesthetic muscle and sex appeal.  :P

homo.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2015, 07:25:01 AM »
It probably just that you are a smoldering mass of aesthetic muscle and sex appeal.  :P

homo.

Rofl. I was a bit perms bulker when I met him. Chubby face and all. It was years ago, I'm a late bloomer.

But those lips....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2015, 07:26:55 AM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2015, 09:39:05 AM »
With hair repping his sup line.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2015, 07:24:25 PM »
Zack is on the cover of the next issue of my magazine and is also a columnist with us.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2015, 03:25:18 AM »
Just noticed the top hinge on the door in this pic. I look ever so slightly down at that hinge, so this muscled mountain is actually a manlet. He could be a hairless Middle Earth Dwarf.

My eyes are usually on the same level as the upper hingre (unless it's a brutal mutated door) so he must be quite dwarfy or his door is a mutant as well.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2015, 01:20:16 PM »
wtf is that rag on his head?!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2015, 01:35:07 PM »
BCAA's hahahahahahaha  thats good also he looks dead in the face in that pic above

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2015, 01:37:13 PM »
Zack is on the cover of the next issue of my magazine and is also a columnist with us.

My commiserations to you and your wagazine

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2015, 05:09:55 PM »
bahahaha

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2015, 05:22:15 PM »
Wow "2006" I wrote this thread ...(fuck I'm getting old!)

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: June 27, 2015, 01:49:49 PM »
         Diet was high protein,very low carbs,very low fat,sugar,sodium etc
          cardio was twice a day (45 mins in the morning on an empty stomach/45 mins at night after all meals were consumed)
 "Stack" was Winstrol 1-cc (every other day i think? starting at about 4 or 5 weeks out)
all oils were stopped
GH (3 iu's 5 days a week/weekends off just to save money...would stay on 7 days a week if rich)
halo (forget dose, orals i think)
i had some Masteron (oil based that i didn't tell Larry i was using/sorry Larry!!!! as it was oil based and he wanted me off all oils...but i heard it was great for contest prep!)
Test suspension 1-cc on the alternate days i didn't use Winny
and that was it!

He took all those drugs only to end up looking like that?? I wish he would have let me train him. I would have had him big and ripped with full muscle bellies and insane density/graininess. And that's all WITHOUT drug number one. Just intelligent cardio, the right amount of heavy lifting, food combining and creatine.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2015, 02:54:40 AM »

He took all those drugs only to end up looking like that?? I wish he would have let me train him. I would have had him big and ripped with full muscle bellies and insane density/graininess. And that's all WITHOUT drug number one. Just intelligent cardio, the right amount of heavy lifting, food combining and creatine.

One thing you can say about Mike is that he is a very motivated, disciplined and devoted bodybuilder and seems always willing to do whatever he can to improve. Many feel that he is not taking the optimal route as far as diet, training and supplements and it would be great if someone could steer him in a more productive direction. I mean, the guy has been at it for decades.

You seem to be very confident in your knowledge and experience to be able to help Mike. Can you give Mike, in fact all of us, a brief summary of what you would do for Mike, and perhaps others, to advance? And to add to your credibility can you post a picture of what you have achieved using your training and diet principles.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2015, 05:25:51 AM »
be able to help Mike

Horrid genetics cannot be helped.

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2015, 05:49:08 AM »
One thing you can say about Mike is that he is a very motivated, disciplined and devoted bodybuilder and seems always willing to do whatever he can to improve. Many feel that he is not taking the optimal route as far as diet, training and supplements and it would be great if someone could steer him in a more productive direction. I mean, the guy has been at it for decades.

You seem to be very confident in your knowledge and experience to be able to help Mike. Can you give Mike, in fact all of us, a brief summary of what you would do for Mike, and perhaps others, to advance? And to add to your credibility can you post a picture of what you have achieved using your training and diet principles.
First, thank you for your compliments. And again, yes, I could help Mike with his contest prep in a big way. But looking at his "before" pic, I can see there were some issues in the off season. I would need to work with him for a full year to get things straightened out. Get him squatting 3 times a week. Benching. Rewrite his off season diet. There's a lot that goes into this and for professional reasons I'm obviously not going to give the store away with free info. Suffice to say I've prepped athletes for bodybuilding contests and powerlifting meets and they invariably come home with trophies.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2015, 06:21:38 AM »
First, thank you for your compliments. And again, yes, I could help Mike with his contest prep in a big way. But looking at his "before" pic, I can see there were some issues in the off season. I would need to work with him for a full year to get things straightened out. Get him squatting 3 times a week. Benching. Rewrite his off season diet. There's a lot that goes into this and for professional reasons I'm obviously not going to give the store away with free info. Suffice to say I've prepped athletes for bodybuilding contests and powerlifting meets and they invariably come home with trophies.

"Suffice to say"

Absolutely. Who can argue with such sage, catch-all training advices as squatting 3x/week and "benching"? Throw in some creatine and you've got a winning recipe for trophies. You should write a one page book.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 28, 2015, 06:45:02 AM »

Very shrude not to give out your secrets. Of course, what you could do is post up some pictures of these show winning bodybuilders you prepped. Those will speak for themselves.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2015, 06:51:02 AM »
Very shrude not to give out your secrets. Of course, what you could do is post up some pictures of these show winning bodybuilders you prepped. Those will speak for themselves.

Shit, a pic of his "20 inch arms and 8-pack abs" would speak volumes too.

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »
"Suffice to say"

Absolutely. Who can argue with such sage, catch-all training advices as squatting 3x/week and "benching"? Throw in some creatine and you've got a winning recipe for trophies. You should write a one page book.
In his particuar case, yes, squatting is mandatory. Looking at his pictures the first thing I see is his physique is crying out for 20 rep squats. Three days a week. He's got to focus on building a base musculature. Now as to your suggestion that one size fits all, I would submit that every case is different and a more tailored approach would be of greater effect.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Zack Khan - "THE FREAK"
« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2015, 10:42:11 AM »
I think I did ok (could definitely use some help tho!)

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
Re: Zack Khan - "THE FREAK"
« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
I think I did ok (could definitely use some help tho!)

Hoodies don't hit back.