Author Topic: Zack Khan - "THE FREAK"  (Read 74329 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Zack Khan - "THE FREAK"
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

Hoodies don't hit back.

The bathroom mirror does not pose back!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2015, 11:36:17 AM »
Some quiet time reading.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: "THE FREAK" zack-khan
« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »
One thing you can say about Mike is that he is a very motivated, disciplined and devoted bodybuilder and seems always willing to do whatever he can to improve. Many feel that he is not taking the optimal route as far as diet, training and supplements and it would be great if someone could steer him in a more productive direction. I mean, the guy has been at it for decades.

You seem to be very confident in your knowledge and experience to be able to help Mike. Can you give Mike, in fact all of us, a brief summary of what you would do for Mike, and perhaps others, to advance? And to add to your credibility can you post a picture of what you have achieved using your training and diet principles.
appreciate this^^..... genetics not great (that's for sure lol) but definitely not "Horrid" (very recent pictures here)

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »
you did not "do okay"

you look like a stork. you look like a cocktail weiner on two toothpicks. Skin is shot out. no chest etc...

stop pretending.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2015, 12:39:24 PM »
you did not "do okay"

you look like a stork. you look like a cocktail weiner on two toothpicks. Skin is shot out. no chest etc...

stop pretending.
Hahahahaha! Yea ok dipshit (I'm comfortable in myself/room full of trophies (at 51 years of age and at 6 ft 2" ... Show me better?) that's what I thought ...😊😉

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2015, 06:28:44 PM »
Some quiet time reading.
Zack has been a huge asset to my magazine and he has been promoting this issue for us like crazy. He is also a columnist with us and he stuff will be out of the ordinary, to say the least.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: "THE FREAK" zack-khan
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2015, 06:48:36 PM »
First, thank you for your compliments. And again, yes, I could help Mike with his contest prep in a big way. But looking at his "before" pic, I can see there were some issues in the off season. I would need to work with him for a full year to get things straightened out. Get him squatting 3 times a week. Benching. Rewrite his off season diet. There's a lot that goes into this and for professional reasons I'm obviously not going to give the store away with free info. Suffice to say I've prepped athletes for bodybuilding contests and powerlifting meets and they invariably come home with trophies.

Spending a year with someone can certainly make for a meaningful transformation. After all, bbing isn't just about losing weight which a lot can be done in 3 months. Adding muscle to an advance trainee and remaking their physique is much more challenging and is a life long journey.

I understand and expected that you wouldn't be able to give a detailed program and I'm sure Mike has done his fair share of squatting and bench pressing in all it's variations and rep schemes. I think he is well aware of his weak points and I'm sure emphasizes it in his training.

What I was more interested in what you, yourself, has achieved with your training knowledge. Without revealing your identity can you post a picture of what level you have attained? As Mike has been pegged as one with below average genetics and assuming that you, yourself, are at least average I would expect that you would at least have a physique superior to Mike, a 51 year old man.

Not only will this enhance your credibility greatly it may even give a substantial boost to your business.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2015, 06:53:18 PM »
you did not "do okay"

stop pretending.

If this is a "stork" by your standards I  shudder to think what a beast you may be. Can you post a pic of yourself to justify your comments or do you just shit talk hiding behind a computer.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2015, 09:40:49 PM »
Zack has been a huge asset to my magazine and he has been promoting this issue for us like crazy. He is also a columnist with us and he stuff will be out of the ordinary, to say the least.

Joe he really seems like a good guy. I began following him after his horrific leg injuries and it's amazing how he came back.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2015, 05:55:48 AM »
Joe he really seems like a good guy. I began following him after his horrific leg injuries and it's amazing how he came back.

Me too. His Nutrex blogs were entertaining the guy trained like a beast and was one of the strongest bodybuilders out there.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2015, 08:32:49 AM »

He is a down-to-earth guy that likes to have fun with this sport. He's not all about competing and he made the best of his recovery time from injury by being out there as much as possible. He has a great following for a guy that doesn't have an Arnold or Olympia title. And anyone who has seen him at expos knows that his lines or as long if not longer than most of the top pros.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »
The bathroom mirror does not pose back!
LOOKS LIKE AN ANIMAL PAK AD ,,GOOD JOB MIKEY 8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2015, 09:05:15 AM »
LOOKS LIKE AN ANIMAL PAK AD ,,GOOD JOB MIKEY 8)
lol......(thx!)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »
Looking good Mike. Keep doing your thing.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2015, 09:53:23 AM »
thank you!😊😉

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2015, 10:19:51 AM »

Yeah, I wouldn't mind looking like a "stork" if that's what it means.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2015, 10:26:28 AM »
Looking lean and mean these days Mike!

SGT Barnes is probably Laura Lees gimmick..  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2015, 10:40:16 AM »
Thanks AJ! ...and lol and Ty Kwon!... Hopefully not true/but ya never know! (My 2 cents about Zack... He came back from a devastating and career ending injury (and looked great!) much respect for the man!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2015, 11:09:01 AM »
this dude supports ISIS

someone pls send a drone to his gym
Ψ