Author Topic: Great JFK piece "Beyond Conspiracy" on history channel right now  (Read 1300 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Great JFK piece "Beyond Conspiracy" on history channel right now
« on: November 25, 2006, 10:15:21 PM »
SO funny seeing men lie to the camera when history has since proven them to be telling falsehoods.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Great JFK piece "Beyond Conspiracy" on history channel right now
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 10:27:22 PM »
Interesting - 15 years after JFK was shot, suddenly a bunch of evidence emerged.

Police mic recordings of FOUR DISTINCT SHOTS - not the 3 miracle shots Oswald supposedly did.  Verified by multiple audio experts.

I suspect we'll see this same thing with 9/11... once everyone involved is old, retired, or passed on, evidence will start being "found".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 10:29:43 PM »
ahahahahaha... great point just now about all the mobsters who've been busted and spilled the beans on everything to save their asses but not a one has had info implicating anyone in the mob in the assasination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 10:32:54 PM »
so many parallels to 911.

I wonder who they'll be blaming in 5 years for helping al-Q and putting bombs in the building?  Can't be the mob this time.   maybe another country we'll want to invade at the time? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
gee, who would have guessed this would turn into a hack job against conspiracy as the history channel has done... over and over and over... ::)  You won't hear these mother fuckers talking about 1/10 of the stuff in JFK II documentary... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 10:53:57 PM »
This is hilarious...  knowing what we know now, these people look like fools and liars.

Let's hear them talk about the numerous people that changed stories they told on camera.  Or, the fact a US president changed documents detailing the bullet wound. 

And their statement that "very often a bullet's entry wound will be a large crater, and the exit wound will be just a small hole"... quite laughable!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 11:00:29 PM »
Here's a little interesting thing I figured on doing some years ago... as far as I know nobody else has done this but I could be wrong...  The Oswald photo.  The rifle has a known length and he's holding the rifle so that it can be used as a length measurement in the photo to approximate Oswald's height in the photo... The height of the man in the photo is not the same height as Oswald.  It's actually not even close.  What did Oswald say right away when seeing the pic?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 11:02:52 PM »
This is hilarious...  knowing what we know now, these people look like fools and liars.

Let's hear them talk about the numerous people that changed stories they told on camera.  Or, the fact a US president changed documents detailing the bullet wound. 

And their statement that "very often a bullet's entry wound will be a large crater, and the exit wound will be just a small hole"... quite laughable!

They litterally didn't cover 1/10 of the most serious evidence and sat there on the fakehistory channel and said straight up, there is no evidence for conspiracy and people just want to believe it because "we don't want to believe the world is that random" OOOHHHHHH I want to drop kick that fucking liar off this planet. >:(

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 11:26:40 AM »
Zirroulo, is there a conspiracy you don't believe in? :o
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 11:41:34 AM »
is there a conspiracy you don't believe in? :o

I believe there have been 4 or 5 major events in the last 50 years which were staged.

If you think about it - if you were in power, had unlimited funds, a badge, ability to control nearly all media, and were very much motivated by greed, power lust, or political/religious ideology...

And you were presented an opportunity from your think-tank, in which some defeat or success could significatly help you reach your goal...

Why wouldn't you go for it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 11:47:54 AM »
I believe there have been 4 or 5 major events in the last 50 years which were staged.

If you think about it - if you were in power, had unlimited funds, unlimited fools, a badge, ability to control nearly all media, and were very much motivated by greed, power lust, or political/religious ideology...

And you were presented an opportunity from your think-tank, in which some defeat or success could significatly help you reach your goal...

Why wouldn't you go for it?
OOOps, you keep making mistakes ;D