Author Topic: deploying to afghanistan  (Read 3594 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: deploying to afghanistan
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »
tattzandmuscles ....I was deployed in Pakistan for about 9 months....

If you ever need to order some supplements..order from muscleshoppe.com

Still the same flat rate of shipping (5.95) and any orders over $100 is free. Took me about a week to get my supplements....they are very reliable

PM me sometime

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 03:38:15 PM »
where are you going?  i'll be in selerno some in a few months.
you suck at life...

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 03:55:16 PM »
So here is my situation, i am on the military bomb squad and i am deploying for 6 months to afghanistan. i am taking some supplements with me to the middle east but i am not quite sure what to take with me. i am looking hopefully to preserve any muscle i have. our operations tempo is really high so i dont think that i will be able to be as consitant with working out as i would like to be, plus i have no idea what kind of food they will have for us or how often i will be able to eat. i have packed about 6 months of bcaa's and glutamine and some ephedra ( just to keep my bodyweight down and give me energy for those long days in the mountains) so any advice on supplements i could take or have my friends ship to me would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Thank you for your service to our country, including on behalf of those who don't deserve it.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 10:53:01 AM »
Some times I feel like joining the Army. Like when I watch the war on CNN or see shows like "Over There." It's just that...you know...I feel like I missing out on something. Like I see those guys. Vets, that is. And I want to be part of something too.
X

Archer

• Getbig II
  • Who Dares Wins
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 03:08:40 PM »
Ensure that you have access to a reliable and clean source of H2O otherwise every thing heads South real quick between dehydration and Dysintery! Good luck, food doesnt stay real fresh over there real long, and your cooks will probably ratpac out grub that tends to block you up too, so watch dietary fibre intake too!
Have A Nice Day!!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 09:59:54 AM »
no shit, as long as we are fighting them on their turf, I feel we are not the biggest looser.  But honestly we do need to pull out.  We shouldn't be fighting their civil war for them. 
The biggest loser cant spell loser "looser"
Most are all show no go!

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »
The biggest loser cant spell loser "looser"

What does insulting someone accomplish?  If you don't have any useful info to post, then don't.  Most of us are here to help each other achieve a common goal.  But there are a few like yourself who feel the need to talk sh** behind a computer screen.