Author Topic: Getbig's biggest liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34342 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Getbig's biggest liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2006, 11:13:39 AM »
Where you at now?   Mid to upper 300's?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »
I'd say about 365, but with a few months to train some juice, and a bench shirt he could be arond high 400's

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »

I haven't done wide bench in a while (because of my tear) but my close grip is a regular part of my routien and as of last week it was 315x6 and I usually don't go beyond that, I don't feel the need too!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2006, 11:23:04 AM »
I benched 405 * 4 reps ....... ez as adonis cake
The Number 2 in Scranton

suckmymuscle

« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »
  This one's for Mrs.DumbOne:

"Hugo Chavez is a great man".

Discuss... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2006, 12:04:24 PM »
shows what you know,i am on the gackic,and anator p-70 stack ;D

OMG :o :o :o Dude you better watch out stacking powerful shit like that together, I heard Jay Cutler uses that stuff. :o :o :o
I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »
exactly body88, i never said that Meso didn't have a decent build but his arms are NOWHERE near 18 3/4 inches and he doesn't bench 405.
didnt say i did...
can u not read....
..and yes my arms are 18 +
very much so my friend...
 ;)we'll see soon
choice is an illusion

body88

« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2006, 12:41:20 PM »
didnt say i did...
can u not read....
..and yes my arms are 18 +
very much so my friend...
 ;)we'll see soon

Bullshit. You have had about 8 months to add size. We would have seen 8 months ago when you made the claims. At that point you said you would post a video proving us wrong. It never happened. You have a great build. But in those original shots you posted you looked to be about 180 - 190. Shredded to the bone. But, the arms where not 18 plus.

You said you where 5'11 if I remember correctly. I will give you a weight of 185 -188. Even tho you looked about 180. There is no way you are sporting almost 19 inch guns at 5'11.

Mindspin had way better arms than you . He was heavier than 190 and an inch shorter. His arms where 18 inches at his best. ( when he was in competition shape) At the time of your claims there is no way in hell you where telling the truth. Maybe now. But not then.You look great dont get me wrong!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »
Maybe he blew 3 on the way up and counted them into the total.

Ok Jaejonna. As I said. Hiding behind another account. Everybody knows it too strange boy.
The House that Ruth built

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2006, 01:45:46 PM »

Bullshit. You have had about 8 months to add size. We would have seen 8 months ago when you made the claims. At that point you said you would post a video proving us wrong. It never happened. You have a great build. But in those original shots you posted you looked to be about 180 - 190. Shredded to the bone. But, the arms where not 18 plus.

You said you where 5'11 if I remember correctly. I will give you a weight of 185 -188. Even tho you looked about 180. There is no way you are sporting almost 19 inch guns at 5'11.

Mindspin had way better arms than you . He was heavier than 190 and an inch shorter. His arms where 18 inches at his best. ( when he was in competition shape) At the time of your claims there is no way in hell you where telling the truth. Maybe now. But not then.You look great dont get me wrong!

... last time....
i have all my stuff on an analog.... cam..very ard to convert and fget on computer... still there from that date....
im a busy man my friend.. and unlike others here i have nothing to prove to anyone....
when i post my clips it is at my leisure.. not to convinc anyone of anything.. least of all some faceless internet troll...l
 ;)

did u not see the thread where mindspin said my biceps make him want to train biceps
lol

at my lesiure when i feel to put up pics and clips i will....
if u want to see my size before them ... come down to the muscle limit gym in london.... and just mention my name....  ;)

i come to getbig to learn ... and... keep up with the happenings in muscle world not to impress....
so u and sarcasm.. sayin... bulllshit or what not.... is just a waste of time on me... better put to use on someone who is self concious...
 ;)
gday chaps

choice is an illusion

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2006, 02:17:20 AM »
Ok Jaejonna. As I said. Hiding behind another account. Everybody knows it too strange boy.

Everybody also knows your not straight ;) ::)
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2006, 06:58:10 AM »
bump.

body88

« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2006, 07:04:58 AM »
... last time....
i have all my stuff on an analog.... cam..very ard to convert and fget on computer... still there from that date....
im a busy man my friend.. and unlike others here i have nothing to prove to anyone....
when i post my clips it is at my leisure.. not to convinc anyone of anything.. least of all some faceless internet troll...l
 ;)

did u not see the thread where mindspin said my biceps make him want to train biceps
lol

at my lesiure when i feel to put up pics and clips i will....
if u want to see my size before them ... come down to the muscle limit gym in london.... and just mention my name....  ;)

i come to getbig to learn ... and... keep up with the happenings in muscle world not to impress....
so u and sarcasm.. sayin... bulllshit or what not.... is just a waste of time on me... better put to use on someone who is self concious...
 ;)
gday chaps

I don't give a shit what mindspin said. Your biceps (in the pics you originally provided) look about 1 full inch smaller than his in that picture above. I do not bash people. I could care less. I said you looked great. But you where def exaggerating. I don't care about the technical jargin. You said where  going to post a video proving your claim over 8 months ago when we called bullshit. You never did. They may be 18 and some change now. But they weren't when you posted those pictures!

You have a great physique. You are ob genetically gifted. I told you that. But at the time of those original pics, you where bullshitting. Claiming you almost had a 19 inch arm when you looked to be about 4 percent bf. Do you know how huge that is?  Arnold arms at there peak where about 20 inches cold. Stop pretending. If you post a video 8 months later it proves nothing. You could have added that inch you needed in that time to be in the 18 1/2 range.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2006, 07:06:31 AM »
i am here to expose the liars and phonies, i will never let it go.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2006, 07:18:55 AM »

I don't give a shit what mindspin said. Your biceps (in the pics you originally provided) look about 1 full inch smaller than his in that picture above. I do not bash people. I could care less. I said you looked great. But you where def exaggerating. I don't care about the technical jargin. You said where  going to post a video proving your claim over 8 months ago when we called bullshit. You never did. They may be 18 and some change now. But they weren't when you posted those pictures!

You have a great physique. You are ob genetically gifted. I told you that. But at the time of those original pics, you where bullshitting. Claiming you almost had a 19 inch arm. Arnold arms at there peak where about 20 inches cold. Stop pretending. If you post a video 8 months later it proves nothing. You could have added that inch you needed in that time to be in the 18 1/2 range.

wow... i guess i better rush now and get footage up because ... you have called me a liar....
because you are... boddy88...???? who is???
and i really care and it is actually very important that you belive me...???
 ;D ;D ;D
lol dude.... dont give me a 2nd ab workout...
u and ur pal said my arms looked 16 inces... 17 inches.. so in that 8 months ur saying i took time to get them up to 19 and a half..... so thats 2 and a half nches in 8 months.... lol.. y'all kill me
previously to me posting clips... of me dipping 8 reps with 4 plates around my waiste
or barbel rowing 315...
or deadlifting 5 plates... if i had said before i posted that... y'all would have said bullshit tooo
.... all at a weight of 180 then...
i keep telling you.... and i'll say it again.. y'all got a good lil squad thing goiing...
but to a guy with a mind like mine....
ur game will work on people who actually have something to.. prove...
uhhh... i dont?
like i say when i post progress pics and clips...  they are my my leisure..
so u my fans sarcasm and boddy 88 will have to wait... until i the object of ur infatuation.... feels that way inclined.. but dont worry they will be good
 ;)
gday again chaps

choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2006, 07:20:49 AM »

wow... i guess i better rush now and get footage up because ... you have called me a liar....
because you are... boddy88...???? who is???
and i really care and it is actually very important that you belive me...???
 ;D ;D ;D
lol dude.... dont give me a 2nd ab workout...
u and ur pal said my arms looked 16 inces... 17 inches.. so in that 8 months ur saying i took time to get them up to 19 and a half..... so thats 2 and a half nches in 8 months.... lol.. y'all kill me
previously to me posting clips... of me dipping 8 reps with 4 plates around my waiste
or barbel rowing 315...
or deadlifting 5 plates... if i had said before i posted that... y'all would have said bullshit tooo
.... all at a weight of 180 then...
i keep telling you.... and i'll say it again.. y'all got a good lil squad thing goiing...
but to a guy with a mind like mine....
ur game will work on people who actually have something to.. prove...
uhhh... i dont?
like i say when i post progress pics and clips...  they are my my leisure..
so u my fans sarcasm and boddy 88 will have to wait... until i the object of ur infatuation.... feels that way inclined.. but dont worry they will be good
 ;)
gday again chaps

you do care or you wouldn't have typed out a 5oo word post, "g'day chap".

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2006, 07:22:06 AM »
just to tell you.. ..
i dont care ;)
choice is an illusion

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2006, 07:22:58 AM »
and a mighty fine job you're doing my friend.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2006, 07:25:55 AM »
just to tell you.. ..
i dont care ;)
hahahaha, yes you do.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
Superstarbillygay for saying he's been clean for three years.  OH Brother!!!
\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »

Crossing over into stalker territory. Why are you not responding to my pm giving you the address?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2006, 09:03:37 PM »
wow did i fuck your girl or something? if you are so confendent that you are big and strong, post a pic Mr 405 for 4  ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2006, 05:49:56 PM »
wow did i f**k your girl or something? if you are so confendent that you are big and strong, post a pic Mr 405 for 4  ::)

I did, waiting for mindspin to post it, it's in his mailbox.  If you are the guy in your picture your pretty big, fat but big.
\

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:26 PM »

This from a guy who has never posted his pic.   

"Oh brother"  ::)

BTW, "Squadfather" did you happen to get a pm earlier on the subject of your real name?

The clock is ticking, "big guy."  It's ticking away.  Tic toc, tic toc.  A clock is in my head...   ;)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2006, 06:15:19 PM »
I did, waiting for mindspin to post it, it's in his mailbox.  If you are the guy in your picture your pretty big, fat but big.
why can't you Post them yourself ???

it's pretty easy!....... Mindspin don't really spend a lot of time on here cause of his busy schedule so you might want to find someone else :-\