Author Topic: The Santa Claus Conspiracy  (Read 1592 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Santa Claus Conspiracy
« on: November 26, 2006, 12:05:37 PM »
Some kid named Johnny said there's no such thing as Santa.

What an idiot.  He's a fucking conspiracy nut.  Of course there's a santa.  Who do you think puts all those presents there?  If it was an "inside job" and your own parents did it, you would know.  They couldn't hide something as obvious as 20 presents.  And what about the cookies and milk?  Who drank that?  And if Santa was fake, why is he all over TV?  It's not like television would propagate some lie.   I see him in magazines, books, etc.  He's everywhere!

Yeah, that little Johnny with the Santa Claus conspiracy is a real wackjob.  What a tool.  He's anti-Christmas, that's what he is!  Of course there's a santa.

Well, it turns out Johnny told 5 kids in class today about his theory.  They went home and found closets full of presents.  Now THEY are crazy too.  They say there's no santa, and they're telling all their friends.  Those kids are idiots!!  They're stupid. I don't know what's in their closets, and I don't wanna know.  There is a Santa.

Today, some middle schoolers tried to show us some science numbers that if santa was real, the speed of delivering presents to every home in the world is absolutely impossible.  What the hell is wrong with them? He is very smart and works fast!  No, they say, mathematically, that many homes in 24 hours would physically disintegrate Santa.  Bullshit!  Santa has a way, I just don't understand it.  But he's real, you uneducated fools!  He's very real.

You anti-Christmas idiots are destroying the holiday!  This one idiot kid... not only does he say there's not santa, but he's also doubting the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!  This kid is insane!  He says he's researched it, and there are millions of more educated middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even adults who know the truth.  Bullshit!  Those baskets don't come from thin air!  And I KNOW that no one came into my room and switched my tooth for a dollar.  I stayed up very late, and my parents said they didn't hear anyone at all.

So stop it.  Stop the conspiracy nonsense.  Santa is real.  I've known it for the last 5 years, so I know it's true.  You guys are ruining Christmas with your lies.  Thank you.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: The Santa Claus Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 12:14:34 PM »
LOL No shit, if he were fake you know Fox News would cover it.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 12:21:28 PM »
Some kid named Johnny said there's no such thing as Santa.

What an idiot.  He's a fucking conspiracy nut.  Of course there's a santa.  Who do you think puts all those presents there?  If it was an "inside job" and your own parents did it, you would know.  They couldn't hide something as obvious as 20 presents.  And what about the cookies and milk?  Who drank that?  And if Santa was fake, why is he all over TV?  It's not like television would propagate some lie.   I see him in magazines, books, etc.  He's everywhere!

Yeah, that little Johnny with the Santa Claus conspiracy is a real wackjob.  What a tool.  He's anti-Christmas, that's what he is!  Of course there's a santa.

Well, it turns out Johnny told 5 kids in class today about his theory.  They went home and found closets full of presents.  Now THEY are crazy too.  They say there's no santa, and they're telling all their friends.  Those kids are idiots!!  They're stupid. I don't know what's in their closets, and I don't wanna know.  There is a Santa.

Today, some middle schoolers tried to show us some science numbers that if santa was real, the speed of delivering presents to every home in the world is absolutely impossible.  What the hell is wrong with them? He is very smart and works fast!  No, they say, mathematically, that many homes in 24 hours would physically disintegrate Santa.  Bullshit!  Santa has a way, I just don't understand it.  But he's real, you uneducated fools!  He's very real.

You anti-Christmas idiots are destroying the holiday!  This one idiot kid... not only does he say there's not santa, but he's also doubting the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!  This kid is insane!  He says he's researched it, and there are millions of more educated middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even adults who know the truth.  Bullshit!  Those baskets don't come from thin air!  And I KNOW that no one came into my room and switched my tooth for a dollar.  I stayed up very late, and my parents said they didn't hear anyone at all.

So stop it.  Stop the conspiracy nonsense.  Santa is real.  I've known it for the last 5 years, so I know it's true.  You guys are ruining Christmas with your lies.  Thank you.
perfect lol.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »
Nice conspiracy 240 - I've always had my suspicions.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 01:28:46 PM »
When you look back, you absolutely KNEW santa was real.  You probably even wrote his ass letters. Waited in line to see him.   When you were told he was fake, you probably thought that person was a complete moron.

As you aged, researched, asked questions, ran logic, and got more life experience, perhaps you came to the conclusion that you were very wrong in your very strongly-held belief. 

Perhaps you will again.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »
Hahaha!!! I bet that's what started off your love of conspiracies - first Santa - then 9/11.  ;D

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

Here is a very thorough examination on this subject: www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »
Here is a very thorough examination on this subject: www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

you're a wackjob
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 05:42:01 PM »
Santa Claus is cool
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 05:56:16 PM »
you're a wackjob
REALITY MELTDOWN... ;D

SANTA IS ODIN ;)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 06:47:38 PM »
19 Arabs w/ box cutters = conspiracy theory :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 07:00:19 PM »
19 Arabs w/ box cutters = conspiracy theory :)
YUP.... ahahahhahhahahhahhahahha hahhhahahhahhahhahahhhah ahhhahhahhahahahhaahhahh hahhhahahahhahhhahahahha hahhahahhahhahhahaahhhah aa ;D 19 arabs with box cutters theory=wingnut

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 08:20:42 AM »
YUP.... ahahahhahhahahhahhahahha hahhhahahhahhahhahahhhah ahhhahhahhahahahhaahhahh hahhhahahahhahhhahahahha hahhahahhahhahhahaahhhah aa ;D 19 arabs with box cutters theory=wingnut

incredible that some still believe in santa

body88

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 08:23:19 AM »
Wait, so you guys are telling me there is no Santa? I think that post was like sarcastic or something. Pfffffft my mom wouldent lie!

would she?  :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 02:23:11 PM »
Wait, so you guys are telling me there is no Santa? I think that post was like sarcastic or something. Pfffffft my mom wouldent lie!
would she?  :(

If your parents' job and income relied upon your still believing the Santa Claus story, you might still be swallowing that story.

The job and income of many in Washington depend upon the people still swallowing the official 911 story.