Author Topic: Gentlemen, we have the strongest bencher of all time on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 20393 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Gentlemen, we have the strongest bencher of all time on getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2006, 09:08:35 PM »
How come you were willing to pay sarcasm's way but not his?

That's a very interesting point you make.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »
How come you were willing to pay sarcasm's way but not his?

Because sarcasms got the biggest mouth and calls out everyone on here but can't seem to back his shit up, these clowns are just children and follow him like their daddy and can't seem to think for themselves!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2006, 09:13:52 PM »
Because sarcasms got the biggest mouth and calls out everyone on here but can't seem to back his shit up, these clowns are just children and follow him like their daddy and can't seem to think for themselves!

Ok...that was a good answer. But don't you think it will be expensive to fly the whole squad out to you....since they are all sarcasm.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »
Ok...that was a good answer. But don't you think it will be expensive to fly the whole squad out to you....since they are all sarcasm.

LOL!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2006, 09:16:04 PM »
Intenseone also played AAA baseball right?

E
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2006, 09:18:33 PM »

E

I suck at baseball. I need one of those big Fred Flinstone bats to hit the ball. :-\

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »

E

*SIGH*....yes Earl for 3 months...and?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:07 PM »

just pointing out a fact :)

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:46 PM »
just pointing out a fact :)

E

Thanks for that :-\!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2006, 09:32:18 PM »

what happened?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:40 PM »
what happened?

The guys in AAA are usually next in line for the big's and those are usually the one's who payed their dues on the road for years, since I was a catcher and third baseman it was REALLY hard beating these guys out for a position, plus the average player was around 6-6'2, when your 5'6 1/2 the odds of making it are next to impossible so they shot me back down to AA and after about 6 more months I have had enough.....looking back I think I made the biggest mistake of my life by not sticking it out longer, but baseball will always be my passion!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2006, 09:47:25 PM »
The guys in AAA are usually next in line for the big's and those are usually the one's who payed their dues on the road for years, since I was a catcher and third baseman it was REALLY hard beating these guys out for a position, plus the average player was around 6-6'2, when your 5'6 1/2 the odds of making it are next to impossible so they shot me back down to AA and after about 6 more months I have had enough.....looking back I think I made the biggest mistake of my life by not sticking it out longer, but baseball will always be my passion!

why would you need to be tall to be a catcher. Looks like you were at an advantage...you could stand up behind the plate and save your knees. ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2006, 09:51:29 PM »
why would you need to be tall to be a catcher. Looks like you were at an advantage...you could stand up behind the plate and save your knees. ;D

LOL...the guy who beat me out for that position had an arm like a cannon and could throw down to second faster than I could, I had quicker reaction time but he had the arm!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2006, 10:21:59 PM »
since I was a catcher

no surprise here   

gtbro1

• Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2006, 07:04:26 AM »
Pretty funny since I called out your "leader" ::) and he totally pussed out, I've been calling that clown out for a year now..LOL!
i didn't "puss out" of anything, liar, i said that the only way i'm coming out is if you bench 405 for a few reps otherwise it's not worth my time, surely a guy who benched 535 raw at 181 should be able to do that, now prove it bitch.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2006, 07:09:13 AM »
i didn't "puss out" of anything, liar, i said that the only way i'm coming out is if you bench 405 for a few reps otherwise it's not worth my time, surely a guy who benched 535 raw at 181 should be able to do that, now prove it bitch.

Wait Sarcasm, he did it in 1985 and as you know, pictures and any other form of proof only last 5 years and then they magically disintegrate.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2006, 07:13:13 AM »
Wait Sarcasm, he did it in 1985 and as you know, pictures and any other form of proof only last 5 years and then they magically disintegrate.
hahahaha, he's a liar, i consider him officially owned, one of the great Sarcasm's greatest ownings to date.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2006, 07:15:30 AM »
hahahaha, he's a liar, i consider him officially owned, one of the great Sarcasm's greatest ownings to date.

hahahaha yes, this is definetely one for the ages. Another fraud exposed!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2006, 08:55:33 AM »

Hahahaha...okay, "Squadfather" (::) oh brother, what a fag)......sure you didn't puss out..LMAO!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2006, 08:58:28 AM »
Hahahaha...okay, "Squadfather" (::) oh brother, what a fag)......sure you didn't puss out..LMAO!!
i'm accepting if you promise to bench press 405 for at least 4 reps, if you do i'll get back on here and admit that you're a strong dude if not you have to delete your account, deal?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2006, 09:00:07 AM »
Well,i do remember an article way back in 1981 in muscle digest that had a chest training article on joe that said that even as an 18 year old he was benching 400,and from his pic of when he was 18 thats easy to believe.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:22 AM »
Well,i do remember an article way back in 1981 in muscle digest that had a chest training article on joe that said that even as an 18 year old he was benching 400,and from his pic of when he was 18 thats easy to believe.
brutal 15 inch arms and 20 inch legs.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2006, 09:14:31 AM »
i'm accepting if you promise to bench press 405 for at least 4 reps, if you do i'll get back on here and admit that you're a strong dude if not you have to delete your account, deal?

How about a 450 for a single, I'm not risking another tear, besides I posted in another thread that if I trained (it might have been this thread) that within 6-8mos of training, that I could possibly break the 220lb record in this class........

http://www.usapowerlifting.com/records/american/men-benchpress.htm

other than that, it's a deal!!

I may be able to even make it easy on you, I will be in Lexington in about 4 or so months, you can drive down there....your choice!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »
How about a 450 for a single, I'm not risking another tear, besides I posted in another thread that if I trained (it might have been this thread) that within 6-8mos of training, that I could possibly break the 220lb record in this class........

http://www.usapowerlifting.com/records/american/men-benchpress.htm

other than that, it's a deal!!

I may be able to even make it easy on you, I will be in Lexington in about 4 or so months, you can drive down there....your choice!
you're saying that you can do a 450 single right now?