Author Topic: I'm on Steroids  (Read 11792 times)

APE907

• Getbig III
Re: I'm on Steroids
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2006, 10:20:42 AM »
That's the type of training partner everyone needs.

I'm self-motivated so I don't use a partner.

It'd be nice for spots, though.....

DIV

I went back to training alone this past year (Feb 06) after having a training partner for the last 4 years prior.  The only time I miss my old training partner is on leg day when a spotter really comes in handy on heavy sets.  Previous to having a training partner I trained alone for the better part of 8+ years.  I have to say that I will probably never go back to lifting with a partner again.  The competitiveness between us rose to an unhealthy level and I SOOOOOO prefer training alone now and listening to my own music and working totally around my own schedule.  I am actually more motivated to make gains now that I am by myself in a new gym as the negativity I was dealing has been removed.

If you cannot find self-motivation from within I do not believe you will progress long-term in bodybuilding.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »
I think most users, even on the discussion forums, are very unsafe. Yesterday on steroid.com, someone was saying you can do 2g a week of tren, if you get bloodwork, etc, and are careful.

I asked for his bloodwork.

He said he didn't have a copy on hand, etc, his dog ate it, blah blah blah....

I think that people know what it is to do steroids responsibly, but just don't follow that route. It makes things very difficult when trying to fight media stereotypes....when even on the forums which espouse responsible use, people don't actually practice it.
Good points. I wonder how many people on here actually do exactly what they say they do? I for one always do what I say, but I do not always give out the same advice to some one else...I much much more reserved with my advice on here in relation to what I do myself.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2006, 03:19:29 PM »
Good points. I wonder how many people on here actually do exactly what they say they do? I for one always do what I say, but I do not always give out the same advice to some one else...I much much more reserved with my advice on here in relation to what I do myself.

Good point. I myself do what I say as well.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »
Yeah I like to train by myself mostly too. But once in a while if the opportunity is there to work with someone further advanced and I feel it can help my training I will train with someone for a while.

I do less forced reps nowadays (maybe a couple sets every other workout or so) but yes good spotters that know what they are doing are hard to find in my gym.  How could someone not get the concept behind a proper assist?  Most give either too much or not enough help

That's the thing.  At my gym there are few people who know how to spot and understand the terminology I use, nor many who are strong enough lifters to properly spot the type of weight I use anyway.

Sometimes, I can't do that 1RM because I'm not willing to risk injury from a bad spotter.

......and I use great form, too.

If I was doing shitty concentric movement without negatives, I'd have been injured by now trusting some of these guys.

I went back to training alone this past year (Feb 06) after having a training partner for the last 4 years prior.  The only time I miss my old training partner is on leg day when a spotter really comes in handy on heavy sets.  Previous to having a training partner I trained alone for the better part of 8+ years.  I have to say that I will probably never go back to lifting with a partner again.  The competitiveness between us rose to an unhealthy level and I SOOOOOO prefer training alone now and listening to my own music and working totally around my own schedule.  I am actually more motivated to make gains now that I am by myself in a new gym as the negativity I was dealing has been removed.

If you cannot find self-motivation from within I do not believe you will progress long-term in bodybuilding.

Self-motivation is what lifting is all about.

I'm not even a bodybuilder persay, at least not in the competitive sense.

I lift for strength and the natural high I receive from pushing weight.

What separates those who have the love from those who don't is training when you feel like shit....

You know, that Wednesday when you don't feel mentally in to it, but your body is capable......the ability to push past that plateau and get the most out of that workout.

That is what I pride myself in.

I do what I say.

I say what I do.

Right now I'm running 500MG Sustanon ew/ 100MG Tren ed....

On training days I'll run 50MG Winstrol -or- 40MG Halo, depending on what I feel like.

I've stayed true and I've never megadosed....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2006, 07:23:31 PM »

On training days I'll run 50MG Winstrol -or- 40MG Halo, depending on what I feel like.

DIV
On those days, what would make you pick winny over halo? If you're going to use those why not just pick one?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2006, 07:33:03 PM »
On those days, what would make you pick winny over halo? If you're going to use those why not just pick one?

Simple.

If it's going to be a heavy workout or just a low energy day I'll use Halo because it keeps me primed and aggressive.

If I feel good energy-wise and just need an anabolic kick, I'll use the Winstrol.

Both of these drugs react differently in my body.

On Halo I feel like a bull and I notice that I get full burn on every rep of every set......right down to the eccentric movement.

On Winstrol, I feel more like a horse, where my muscular endurance is higher even if my strength isn't quite as primed.

Very subtle differences I've noticed from experience.

Listen to your body and it will tell you what to run.

DIV

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2006, 04:49:39 AM »
On Winstrol, I feel more like a horse, where my muscular endurance is higher even if my strength isn't quite as primed.

DIV

Very interesting and accurate observation.  Used Winstol 50mg/ED for 6 weeks + 550mg Andropen/wk during a leaning out phase this past summer.  Even on the days where I was hungry as hell and running on 100-150g carbs I was still able to push out set after set of 8-12 reps at about 90% of my normal strength.  I went from 247lb to 219lb during this period and although I did drop a bit of strength my endurance did not seem affected in the least.  This was my first experience with Winstrol and definitely will not be my last - made training on restricted calories tolerable.

The only 2 downsides I experienced from Winstrol were muscle cramping (especially at night time in my arms) and when I came off the 6 week cycle I had an acne breakout on my back that was horrific.  I get the usual bacne on top of shoulder blades from the Andropen but for about a week after coming off Winny I had acne from top to bottom on my back - it was disgusting and painful.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2006, 09:57:19 PM »
Simple.

If it's going to be a heavy workout or just a low energy day I'll use Halo because it keeps me primed and aggressive.

If I feel good energy-wise and just need an anabolic kick, I'll use the Winstrol.

Both of these drugs react differently in my body.

On Halo I feel like a bull and I notice that I get full burn on every rep of every set......right down to the eccentric movement.

DIV
O.K. I'll buy that.

However, like most people, and it's probably the same with you, legs and back take the most out of you, chest and shoulders not as much. So you have the option of going with a horse or a gorilla on the "harder" days, but even if it is an "easier" day you still want your intensity to be as high as possible. If it were me, and if I were on cycle, I'd be unleashing the "gorilla" every time...why deprive your self of some fun?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »
O.K. I'll buy that.

However, like most people, and it's probably the same with you, legs and back take the most out of you, chest and shoulders not as much. So you have the option of going with a horse or a gorilla on the "harder" days, but even if it is an "easier" day you still want your intensity to be as high as possible. If it were me, and if I were on cycle, I'd be unleashing the "gorilla" every time...why deprive your self of some fun?

I'm going by how my body feels.

Legs and shoulders take the most out of me.

Some days the mental focus and aggression is more important for the workout I'm doing, whereas other days if I'm feeling primed, I'll just use the Winstrol for some anabolic kick.

I won't use Halo all the time because I want to change things up and not let my body adapt to it.

The Halotestin I have is prescription and the highest quality so I'm not going to use it up like candy.

Most people can't even get pharmaceutical grade Halo manufactured by Upsher-Smith.

DIV

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2006, 05:58:41 AM »
You know what is kind of weird and you guys prob will laugh but creatine supercharges my biceps for some reason.  I have been on the sauce for last 2 months biceps feeling basically the same not that much increase, I started up creatine last week and my biceps strength and endurance has gone up dramatically without question.  It's weird that creatine has such an affect on me and especially my biceps.... not that i'm complaining

Anyone respond like this?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2006, 08:56:05 AM »
You know what is kind of weird and you guys prob will laugh but creatine supercharges my biceps for some reason.  I have been on the sauce for last 2 months biceps feeling basically the same not that much increase, I started up creatine last week and my biceps strength and endurance has gone up dramatically without question.  It's weird that creatine has such an affect on me and especially my biceps.... not that i'm complaining

I do...

i have always made impressive gains off creatine. i guess i'm a hyper responder to it.

my strength goes up, my energy increases and my stamina gets a boost as well. i always start taking creatine during my PCT and use it until i go back on cycle.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »

No. Creatine makes me bloated & upsets my stomach. I've tried several brands & types & always the same response.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2006, 09:44:05 AM »
No. Creatine makes me bloated & upsets my stomach. I've tried several brands & types & always the same response.

Some of my friends have the same issue...

I honestly can't figure out why some people get results but others get nothing...odd.

i can feel it kicking in around the 4th week...i've used it off and on for 7 years and always gotten results.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »

The AAS increase the effectivness of the creatine, making it work that much better.

It's very much the same as when people stack AAS with GH......they work towards the same goal, so they are syngergistic.

DIV