Author Topic: Earthquake coming  (Read 3023 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Earthquake coming
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:38:10 PM »
There is a huge rumor going around Hawaii today saying that the Civil Defense has predicted a 10.0 earthquake to happen before midnight tonight.  these frickin morons over here are rushing to the stores to get water and supplies.  First off you can't predict an earthquake and second if it is a 10.0 then getting some water won't help shit cause you are going to die.  An 8.0 has the power of 72,000 A-bombs, like the one dropped on Hiroshima.  So fuck it we are gone.  So in case this happens bye bye to all my Getbig brothers and sisters.  It has been fun.  And you can divide up my assets between you all.  Aloha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Earthquake coming
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
LOL.  So THAT's why the stores were jammed and the gas stations had lines.  Just made a quick run to the store for starch (for my shirt) and it was a mad house. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:13 PM »
Updated at 7:31 p.m., Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tsunami rumor false, officials say

Advertiser Staff

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said this evening that there is no truth to a rumor circulating that an earthquake occurred today on the Big Island and caused a tsunami.
There was no earthquake and there is no impending tsunami, a center spokesman said.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Nov/26/br/br6391824057.html

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 11:07:37 PM »
My friend just called me and told me his mom works at the volcanoes and she said the needles have been going crazy all day.  I said if they were going so crazy why haven't we felt anything yet.  Anyway I can't believe all the people who are calling. 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 05:12:43 AM »
We'll miss you onlyme.

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 06:11:34 AM »
Good luck onlyme.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
poor guy never had a chance. 

RIP
its comin today

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 02:20:45 PM »
Run for your life!!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 02:20:54 PM »
Hawaiians aren't very good at understanding things like facts, numbers, and reason.

Hi beach Bum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 02:22:14 PM »
You priorities are all screwed up, use the little time you have to get your last workout sorted not to post your unfortunate end on getbig...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 02:22:43 PM »
My friend just called me and told me his mom works at the volcanoes and she said the needles have been going crazy all day.  I said if they were going so crazy why haven't we felt anything yet.  Anyway I can't believe all the people who are calling. 
cant they just throw someone in the volcanoe to make the gods happy.....
p

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 02:23:59 PM »
Thats no fun at all!! Can u get off the Island???

Lena

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »
cant they just throw someone in the volcanoe to make the gods happy.....

ROFL... bette throw a bodybuilder, the bigger the better ;D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
Has Shawn PMd you wishing you the best of luck??.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 02:30:22 PM »
Why are 99% of Hawaiians not afraid of a Tidalwave?

They would simply "ride" it out ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 02:32:56 PM »
There is a huge rumor going around Hawaii today saying that the Civil Defense has predicted a 10.0 earthquake to happen before midnight tonight.  these frickin morons over here are rushing to the stores to get water and supplies.  First off you can't predict an earthquake and second if it is a 10.0 then getting some water won't help shit cause you are going to die.  An 8.0 has the power of 72,000 A-bombs, like the one dropped on Hiroshima.  So f**k it we are gone.  So in case this happens bye bye to all my Getbig brothers and sisters.  It has been fun.  And you can divide up my assets between you all.  Aloha

Damn it - if I am going to fall into a giant crack in the earth, I am taking my hardcore gallon water jug with me.
Motherboy (the band).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »
There is a huge rumor going around Hawaii today saying that the Civil Defense has predicted a 10.0 earthquake to happen before midnight tonight.  these frickin morons over here are rushing to the stores to get water and supplies.  First off you can't predict an earthquake and second if it is a 10.0 then getting some water won't help shit cause you are going to die.  An 8.0 has the power of 72,000 A-bombs, like the one dropped on Hiroshima.  So f**k it we are gone.  So in case this happens bye bye to all my Getbig brothers and sisters.  It has been fun.  And you can divide up my assets between you all.  Aloha

Quick "Fun Fact" before onlyme is destroyed by the 10.0 earthquake:  aloha means both hello and goodbye.

Aloha onlyme!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »
First off you can't predict an earthquake

Sure you can...   every morning when your ass rolls out of bed and hit the floor USGS registers a 4.0 or so on their seismographs located many miles away over on the Big Island!
Ron: "I am lazy."

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 02:53:20 PM »
So are you going to repent your sins?

At least apolgize to Vince? haha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »

Sure you can...   every morning when your ass rolls out of bed and hit the floor USGS registers a 4.0 or so on their seismographs located many miles away over on the Big Island!

ROFL ;D

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
Lena,
PM Onlyme a nude.  He'll at least die happy... :D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 04:59:40 PM »
Well if hawaii sinks everybody can just jump on onlyme. I bet he floats just fine.

I am just kidding big guy! I hope everything is going to stay well. My prayers are with you.
just push some weight!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 05:13:38 PM »

Damn Onlyme, since none of us can get out if this life alive, anyway, why don't you try to go out in real "dyed-in-the-wool"/fanatic BBer style!?  Try grinding out 20 reps in the breathing parallel back squat with 8 big ones (405) and hope the big shock hits just as you are coming out of the hole on those last few reps...i.e. you'll already be in so much pain you won't feel a thing!

Thank God the general public has never taken a college-level course in Geology, and thus will never learn the real truth regarding the earth's plate tectonics...scary as Hell!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 05:19:44 PM »
well in that case,see you in hell asshole ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 05:23:43 PM »
remember onlyme, I LOVE You!   :D