Author Topic: new Vic Richards pic  (Read 12304 times)

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
new Vic Richards pic
« on: November 27, 2006, 02:46:29 AM »
how old is he now? Still looking massive

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: new Vic Richards pic
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:49:47 AM »
Whats even more impressive about Vic, is that he's a lifetime natural.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 03:57:41 AM »
He looks a bit like a bigger Flex Wheeler in that shot.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 04:13:12 AM »
Whats even more impressive about Vic, is that he's a lifetime natural.
no he isn't he just claims to have used/use responsibly

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 04:18:31 AM »
OLD Vic Ric pic!

Looks like he won whatever comp this is:

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 04:37:00 AM »
I think Vic was probably bigger than I am now at the age of about 10 years old.

Slick Vic

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 05:15:40 AM »
Wow!  :o

And here I thought Victor never stepped on stage. Good pic!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 06:36:56 AM »
vics head has progressivly grown larger too so i would say he is not natty
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 07:19:30 AM »
hormonized indeed,,,but! those were/are the biggest arms in bodybuilding considering the hormones used to help building them. others used and still use a hell of a lot more products and higher doses.

this is out of this world and genetic dependent. those arms in this picture are still 2-3!! inches bigger (lean tissue) than many many many national level competitors and ifbb pro card holders. notice they are not flexed.

those arms are not going anywhere,,,live and learn kids live and learn. approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 07:20:36 AM »
Vic will be 72 in December.
a

body88

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 07:20:52 AM »
That dude is gigantic. His tricep is bigger than that schmoe lund standing next to him. His arms have got to be over 22 inches in that picture.

He is also huge in that shot of him posted of him competing when he was young.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 07:22:40 AM »
big upper arms but like most black bb'ers the forearms are pathetic.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 07:28:41 AM »
no he isn't he just claims to have used/use responsibly

Not for a moment do I believe Vic ever touched a hormone.

He only said that so chemically assisted bbers wouldnt feel inadequate due to his superior genes...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 07:43:10 AM »
big upper arms but like most black bb'ers the forearms are pathetic.

oh no my friend,,the guy in the above picture has nothing small on him,,,nor average,,nor big,,

this is beyond big,,this is extra huge and that includes the forarms,,,what you see is what you get there,,this is the real deal with average use of hormones,, that many many bodybuilders have wet dreams about looking like,,they want those mesurments but cant get them.

this is serious brother there,,,and you know i dont kiss ass since im narcsist myself,,but hes the real deal size wize.
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 07:46:35 AM »
oh no my friend,,the guy in the above picture has nothing small on him,,,nor average,,nor big,,

this is beyond big,,this is extra huge and that includes the forarms,,,what you see is what you get there,,this is the real deal with average use of hormones,, that many many bodybuilders have wet dreams about looking like,,they want those mesurments but cant get them.

this is serious brother there,,,and you know i dont kiss ass since im narcsist myself,,but hes the real deal size wize.
hahahaha, you've got a sad idea of big forearms if you think those are big, his calves are tiny also.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 07:47:10 AM »

So what do you guesstimate his usage/cycles to be like back in the day?

Must surely have started very, very young, superior genes or not.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:29 AM »
the thing that makes me laugh is that people have this idea that this guy and most black guys are so much more "genetically gifted" than whites and yet Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler, Markus Ruhl, Lee Priest, Gunther are all bigger than Victor or any black bb'er, not only that but all World's Strongest Man competitors are white along with most heavyweight powerlifters.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:59 AM »
the thing that makes me laugh is that people have this idea that this guy and most black guys are so much more "genetically gifted" than whites and yet Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler, Markus Ruhl, Lee Priest, Gunther are all bigger than Victor or any black bb'er, not only that but all World's Strongest Man competitors are white along with most heavyweight powerlifters.

Could be that the audience is predominantly white, and black guys dont like being watched by white people urging them to carry heavy stuff.

Vic Richards has frea genes, face it. So do the other African-American competitors who've dominated the top 6 in pro bbing for decades now. Sergio, Dickerson, Haney, Ronnie have won 20 mr O's in 41 shows, not bad for a minority.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »
Could be that the audience is predominantly white, and black guys dont like being watched by white people urging them to carry heavy stuff.

Vic Richards has frea genes, face it. So do the other African-American competitors who've dominated the top 6 in pro bbing for decades now. Sergio, Dickerson, Haney, Ronnie have won 20 mr O's in 41 shows, not bad for a minority.
that leaves 21 won by whites, there goes your theory.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 08:21:54 AM »

my friend,,i gotta go sleep but i can assure you that i compete against jason and priest (when he was one of us ;)) and they are no where near the lean sheer muscle mass vic was carrying on him and still is to my amazment (remember when i say this,, i take into consideration the doses and products used by him which were far less than what any pro card holder uses now days)

forarms and calves were very good and still are,,,now winning o? i didnt say that,,,not a chance because it takes more than muscle size to win it.

the guy was and is the mother of all beasts when it comes to muscle mass/hormone use ratio.

fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 08:23:55 AM »
my friend,,i gotta go sleep but i can assure you that i compete against jason and priest (when he was one of us ;)) and they are no where near the lean sheer muscle mass vic was carrying on him and still is to my amazment (remember when i say this,, i take into consideration the doses and products used by him which were far less than what any pro card holder uses now days)

forarms and calves were very good and still are,,,now winning o? i didnt say that,,,not a chance because it takes more than muscle size to win it.

the guy was and is the mother of all beasts when it comes to muscle mass/hormone use ratio.

meltdown.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 08:26:09 AM »
that leaves 21 won by whites, there goes your theory.

Vic Richards has freak genes, face it. So do the other African-American competitors who've dominated the top 6 in pro bbing for decades now. Sergio, Dickerson, Haney, Ronnie have won 20 mr O's in 41 shows, not bad for a minority.

That proves my theory, 20 out of 41 won by a minority, meaning the white gene-pool is larger, and the black smaller but better.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 08:26:54 AM »
That proves my theory, 20 out of 41 won by a minority, meaning the white gene-pool is larger, and the black smaller but better.
20 is still less than 21, hahahaha, owned.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »
BTW look how narrow and small Victor's lats are in those pictures, he was narrow overall as well, Yates would have destroyed him onstage and Victor knew that.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 08:31:11 AM »
vic's always had those amazing triceps. their huge.

genetics aside, wtf did he do to get riceps that big? he must bench some serious weight.

vic's lats are very high and he has a long torso. i guess you can't have everything.